Anyone else find this scene really hot? When this alien farts at Jar Jar? The alien just looks so feminine and sexy...

Anyone else find this scene really hot? When this alien farts at Jar Jar? The alien just looks so feminine and sexy, and the way it farts and turns to him to flaunt it. Like it's inviting him to get closer for the next one.

I first watched this movie when I was very young and I have masturbated to this scene so many times.

wtf are you actually me? :S

What the fuck is wrong with you people

I think he's being an anti-RLM contrarian or something

first month here?

*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP*

how redundant of you

Come on someone post the pasta already

You're all monsters!

Do not bully brap posters

IMAGINE

You guys come up with the most ridiculous shit

Hi www.reddit.com

say that to my face fucker not online and see what happens

Best post I've read on Sup Forums in weeks.

imagine be missa in da scene and hav to be all likein "damn.eopie.yousa bombad okeeday.all sexy with yousa hairless body and horrific androgynous monster face.missa can total has sex with yousa.both missa character and da real missa.whena all missa real wanna doin is doo-doo another 16 year old gungan in missa dress room.likein serious imagine hav to be missa and no on sit in da chair while da cow flaunts her disgust fart hole in front of yousa.da favorable light great reveal her stretchmarks and leathery skin.and just sit der.take after take.hour after hour.while she bombad da fart.no on hav to tolerata her monstrous doo-doo visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she 3 still gotin it and damn.herbivores native toda planet tatooine look likein da?because thesa re no da ones who has to sit der watch her lengthy doo-doo gremlin face contort into types of grimaces yousa didnt even know exist before da day.yousa ve been doo-doo noth but a healthy diet of anakin 3 boy fronty doo-doo and later alleg rape victims for yousa entire career corn straight out of da boonies in naboo.yousa ve never even seen anyth dis doo-doo disgust before.and now yousa swear yousa ganna tasta da sweat da 3 break out on her dimpl doo-doo as she sucka in to writhe it suggestive at yousa.smug assur da yousa enjoy da opportunity get paid to sit der and revel in her "statuesque (for da is what she calls herself)" beauty.da beauty she jobbin so hard for with personal farmers inda previous months.and then da director calls for another take.and yousa know yousa can kill every single person in dis room before da studio security can putin yousa down.but yousa sit der and endure.because yousa re doo-doo missa binks.yousa re no goin to nocomebackie yousa future political career over dis.just bear it.hide yousa face and bear it.

Capped and posted to Reddit.com.

kek

its pasta newfag

my gawd

Since we learned the truth about the Bogdanoff's memes have been taking new turns. Tired old memes are being injected with a vigor the likes of which I have not seen since the early days of memistics.

>this thread

sniff... mmmm... yes... quite nice dear... sniff... dare I say it... sniff... quite a nice new meme

I didn't fully accept that Episode 1 was actually a kids movie until this scene.

so many newfags, there really is no hope for this board