GF is Brazilian

>GF is Brazilian
>oh look user it's futbol
>90 minutes of sheer torture
>just kill me now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iFgEQ0atB3U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why don't you just skip steps and suck her cock while she's watching the game?

this is the quality content i log onto /spee/ for every day

Could have let her fuck you in the ass

Listen. I'm not a soccer fan. So while for you soccer fans, getting fucked in the ass and sucking a guy's dick is normal and fun, for us non soccer fans it's not.

This but unironically.

fpbp holy shit

I believe he was implying she called that "futbol"

UMA O CARALHO

Agreed. Why cant everyone else suck big beautiful nigger cock like you?

Why wouldn't you want to watch a nice Copa Lib game with your gf?

youtube.com/watch?v=iFgEQ0atB3U

because your mom will sue them for stealing her business.

How come Americans hate any media (particularly sports) if they don't prominently feature muscular black men?

Not even trying to meme here, I've lived in US for 3 years now and every single film, ad, tv show, sport, etc has to have physically strong black men in it or else is mocked like in OP.

>what is hockey

B L A C K E D
L
A
C
K
E
D

Good post.

A canadian sport

okay, well it's popular here so your theory is invalidated

Hockey is a niche sport, meanwhile the two most popular sport, by large margin, feature black bulls in every team.

Stop playing dumb, you know American sports are all at least 50% stronk black guys

your mom's bedroom isn't a sport

>baseball
>black bulls in every team
uh, no not even close. almost no african americans play baseball, all the nogs are from centro-america.

>baseball
>hockey
>black people
meanwhile soccer is actually full of nigs

I can like sports regardless of the presence or lack of nigs. You guys require them or at least athletes with similar physiques for enjoyment.

>Baseball is bigger than Basketball

again, where are the needed niggers of hockey and baseball? niggers run soccer compared to our sports

yes, and it's not very close. baseball destroys basketball in attendance, viewership, and revenue.

>meanwhile soccer is actually full of nigs
name 1 (one) club or national team winning a relevant title with more than 4 black players in their starting xi

>e-dating brazilian girl
Get a grip you retarded fuck, do you honestly believe you are not the biggest of cucks?
>s-she's pure!!!
Yeah, wonder why you only managed to date a "pure" girl from another continent in a third world country that is known by how slutty their girls are

bro I can't 1 (one) club or national team at all, regardless of nigs

when why do you talk about a sport you don't know?

of course there a black people in soccer, it's a sport played in literally the whole world, by all races and religions. but blacks suck at it

>national team at all

American education everybody

>nigs run soccer
>I've never watched a match or can even name a team or player but trust me I know!

then why do you all worship people like Pele and Eusebio?

Im asking as an outsider looking in. Are they true GOATs or personalities that have been forced by FIFA as the faces of the sport?

I've seen the kinds of flags posting here, do you expect me to believe a game that fucking BRAZIL is good at supposedly has white people?

Kante
Willian
Moses
Zouma

Most Brazilian wc teams
France 98

>haha american sports are full of blacks guys :P

>Zouma is at Stoke
>Implying Moses even play

>Americans

Most of the players are pardos, and pardos are more white genetically speaking than blacks. Of course, they look like your average light skinned black, but you can't delegate them as blacks just because they look like it. They are mutts.
Also, German and Spain, you know, the last two WC winners, hardly had ONE black players in their roster at all.

>they are pardos, genetically white

That was their 2016-17 PL winning team m8. Go look at the stats, come back, and apologize

Reminder that Football is as black as Niggerkneel.

>amerishart reading comprehension

>his best cherry picking still has a nog

lmfao holy shit the south amanletcan insecurity itt

Just like your average NBA team.

>that flag
>this topic
Opinion discarded, thread closed and hidden.

there isn't a single white in that picture

>comparing Ice skating popularity with Niggerkneel
Lmao, you're the one cherrypeaking, I could find a Rugby team 100% non black, but we are not talking about 3 tier popular sport are we?

to be fair to the ape, I don't see any Brazilians going on a campaign of autism claiming that Brazil is a white country, so the mutt jabs don't really work in reverse because every Brazilian on Sup Forums readily admits that Brazil is a country of mutts and mongrels.

We however, wage autistic keyboard Jihad to convince everyone otherwise.

Let he believe shes with him because she loves him.

Where did I said anything about white, amerishart?

.........Im agreeing with you ITT, but I literally don't get what you're trying to prove with that picture since 80% of people in it are pure spic. Only Ramos and Modric are passably wh*te.

Brazil is probably the single most self-hating country in the world. Of course calling us mutts is ineffective. What's really annoying is the massive American hypocrisy whenever the topic is football.

football isn't the topic here, the spic that started this said we don't watch anything without niggers. we clearly do.

HUEHUEHUHEUHEUEHUEHEUHEUEHEUHEUEHEUHEUEHUEHEUHEUEHUEHEUHEU

OI

BR?

OI
OI
OI

BR?

GIBBE MONEY PLZ
BLESSINGS PLOX

HUEHUEHUEHEUEHEUEHUEHEUEHEUEHUEHEUEHUEHEUEHEUHEUEHEUEHUEHE

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

>sucking a guy's dick is normal
It's a girl's dick, though.

(You)
Quality post.

>A FUCKING RIVER

don't you have some money laundry or some offshore to take care of?

When amerisharts talk about athleticism the first sports they will think about is Niggerkneel and Apehoop. They would literally kill Ice Skating just to have Super Bowl.
I watch Brazillian Volleyball team, that is played mostly by white players, but I'm not pretending that is anywhere near close Football popularity because is not.

Heres your (You).
Happy now? Go sleep now user.

Dont you have goverments to bribe with construction companies?

>When amerisharts talk about athleticism the first sports they will think about is Niggerkneel and Apehoop
>let me tell you about your country
there is probably not a single person in my state that can name a basketball player other than lebron, nobody cares.

>Dont you have goverments
no?

>>let me tell you about your country
>American hypocrisy
You cunts are the ones that do this the most. Fuck off.

>i-it doesnt count when I do it because someone with your flag did that a week ago!

>muh internet opression
literally slav-tier posting right now

It's my experience with amerisharts in this board.
>wow X sawker player is such a manlet, he would never make it in the NFL
>LeGOD would literally obliterate Soyccer forever
>those obese black man are not "fat", they are STRONG, would win every Lifting competition in Olympics

???

okay cool experience, please refer to the topic at hand for discussion

you triggered a few apes m8

Based Panama

Besides the Williams sisters, why don't black people play tennis?

Brasil on fire today lmao

because racketeering is a crime

>based

just vicious

based Panama

GODDAMMMITTTTTTT

winrraa

Even roleplaying that he has a girlfriend now baka

>logging onto Sup Forums

>not logging on to Sup Forums

>its popular here
Its on the same level as soccer. Hockey is terrible