I walked out of the fucking theater

i walked out of the fucking theater

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hWjt6LGhHsI?t=47
youtu.be/aNL9oljAFqM?t=30
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I walked out of the cuddling theater.

Do transgenders basically prove woman empowerment is bullshit?

No because transgenders are fictitious.

you weren't even alive back then so shut the fuck up already

It was cringe as fuck.

So basically you got triggered?

Two sides of the same coin

The only point in movie history where GURL POWA was done right

I think it's cool.

there's nothing wrong with this scene

>it's in the book

was Tolkien a faggot?

>"no man can kill me"
>"I am no man"
>actually belongs to the race of beings called man

Bait? This is a really clever moment/scene. It's not even obnoxiously feminist since that triggers you autistic virgin faggots so much

What does "man" even mean
Typically the word man is substituted for human.
Does that mean literally any other race could kill them, or that only females could kill him.

>He can not be killed by man

If it was to be gender based it would say men.

>He can not be killed by men
This allows for the woman shit to work but its not like this is the only time that "loop hole" has been used in this way.

Yes.

>get stabbed in the leg with a dagger
>kneel with your arms by your side for 10 seconds while someone monologues and then stabs you in the face

This was like 15 years ago. Guys, let it go.

FUCK TRUMP AND FUCK NAZGULS

I AM A MAN (female)

Haha have you ever even held hands with a girl?

He's cocky, not immortal. She's mocking him. He can obviously be killed by any human.

Dude I get a boner every time I hold hands with a girl

It sucks. I have to walk around with my hand in my pocket

>HAAAAWWW

Not what the books & appendices say.
The curse was that he could never be killed by a mortal man.

I also walked out of the theater op. I stood up, and I exclaimed, THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE. And then everyone else in the theater turned and looked at me thoughtfully. Then after a pause, they looked at each other, put down their popcorn and walked silently out. When we got to the lobby they all applauded me for my bravery. When Peter Jackson heard he called me personally to apologize and promised never to ever do it again.

We are the warriors op, you and I. We remain steadfast and vigilant in the face of womankind. Stay strong and godspeed.

don't be such a pathetic little snowflake

The other day I was arguing with myself about instances where "girl power" was done right and thought this scene was a good example. It's just a quip.

superior to hackson

youtu.be/hWjt6LGhHsI?t=47

>hackson didn't bother to tell that Merry had an ancient Barrow blade forged by a smith in Arthedain made for the soul purpose of removing the Witch-Kings Nazgul-magic to make him mortal so Eowyn could land the killing blow
>everyone now believes all it took to kill him was a vagina
Also, if you are gonna mention "muh Glorfindel prophecy" it was more circumstancial that a woman actually ended up killing him, cause everything was met to make him killable. Aragorn might aswell have stabbed him in the face after Merry shanked him in the knee.

Great line.

>really clever
Shakespeare's loophole for it is funnier but neither is actually fucking clever

r/shittytumblrgifs

If you can't enjoy a moment like this you are without a doubt the conservative version of a social justice warrior

The "I am no man" part isn't the problem. It's the fucking godawful battle cry she does.

youtu.be/aNL9oljAFqM?t=30

Yaaaaaaaasssssssss queeeen slaaaaaaay!!!

That's pretty much how it happened in the books though.

Better than being a wishy washy fool that can't pick a side. I respect SJWs more than I do people like you.

But you aren't important and your opinion doesn't matter.

user picked the side of "I don't give a fuck that this triggers you" you dumb idiot.

And anons does or yours for that matter?
You get his post but you can't understand mine?

>If you dont like things i like you are 12 years old

Pick what side? It's a moment in a film from years ago.

Anons response wasnt about that :^)

So you walked out at the end? The prologue is just gandalf and frodo jerking each other off anyway.

shut up nerd

Why do I have to pick between two things that are dumb and don't pertain to my beliefs?

Why the fuck are you pretending you've read the books? There is no fucking "curse." It was a prophecy by Glorfindel that he WOULD not be killed by a man, which idiots like you then interpret as some sort of invincibility clause meaning he COULD not be killed by one.

It's literally just a fucking riff on Macbeth, why is it so fucking hard to understand?

>Then Merry heard of all sounds in that hour the strangest. It seemed that Dernhelm laughed, and the clear voice was like the ring of steel. ‘But no living man am I! You look upon a woman. Éowyn I am, Éomund’s daughter. You stand between me and my lord and kin. Begone, if you be not deathless! For living or dark undead, I will smite you, if you touch him.’
>The winged creature screamed at her, but the Ringwraith made no answer, and was silent, as if in sudden doubt. Very amazement for a moment conquered Merry’s fear. He opened his eyes and the blackness was lifted from them. There some paces from him sat the great beast, and all seemed dark about it, and above it loomed the Nazgûl Lord like a shadow of despair. A little to the left facing them stood she whom he had called Dernhelm. But the helm of her secrecy, had fallen from her, and her bright hair, released from its bonds, gleamed with pale gold upon her shoulders. Her eyes grey as the sea were hard and fell, and yet tears were on her cheek. A sword was in her hand, and she raised her shield against the horror of her enemy’s eyes.
>Éowyn it was, and Dernhelm also. For into Merry’s mind flashed the memory of the face that he saw at the riding from Dunharrow: the face of one that goes seeking death, having no hope. Pity filled his heart and great wonder, and suddenly the slow-kindled courage of his race awoke. He clenched his hand. She should not die, so fair, so desperate At least she should not die alone, unaided.
>The face of their enemy was not turned towards him, but still he hardly dared to move, dreading lest the deadly eyes should fall on him. Slowly, slowly he began to crawl aside; but the Black Captain, in doubt and malice intent upon the woman before him, heeded him no more than a worm in the mud.
>Suddenly the great beast beat its hideous wings, and the wind of them was foul. Again it leaped into the air, and then swiftly fell down upon Éowyn, shrieking, striking with beak and claw.

>Still she did not blench: maiden of the Rohirrim, child of kings, slender but as a steel-blade, fair but terrible. A swift stroke she dealt, skilled and deadly. The outstretched neck she clove asunder, and the hewn head fell like a stone. Backward she sprang as the huge shape crashed to ruin, vast wings outspread, crumpled on the earth; and with its fall the shadow passed away. A light fell about her, and her hair shone in the sunrise.
>Out of the wreck rose the Black Rider, tall and threatening, towering above her. With a cry of hatred that stung the very ears like venom he let fall his mace. Her shield was shivered in many pieces, and her arm was broken; she stumbled to her knees. He bent over her like a cloud, and his eyes glittered; he raised his mace to kill.
>But suddenly he too stumbled forward with a cry of bitter pain, and his stroke went wide, driving into the ground. Merry’s sword had stabbed him from behind, shearing through the black mantle, and passing up beneath the hauberk had pierced the sinew behind his mighty knee.
>‘Éowyn! Éowyn!’ cried Merry. Then tottering, struggling up, with her last strength she drove her sword between crown and mantle, as the great shoulders bowed before her. The sword broke sparkling into many shards. The crown rolled away with a clang. Éowyn fell forward upon her fallen foe. But lo! the mantle and hauberk were empty. Shapeless they lay now on the ground, torn and tumbled; and a cry went up into the shuddering air, and faded to a shrill wailing, passing with the wind, a voice bodiless and thin that died, and was swallowed up, and was never heard again in that age of this world.

right in the feels

the world would cease to function without them

I didn't like how they removed how it was only made possible by one of the swords found back in the Fellowship, though.

You don't like it because you have autism.

...alone. Because women don't date sexists.

sorry epilogue

The LOTR trilogy was good so we overlook imperfections in the films, unless we are delicate flowers like op in which case we need safe spaces to protect us from every little thing.

If it was in the Hobbit trilogy I'd say fuck this shit

ALL MEN MUST DIE

BUT
>WE
ARE NOT MEN

H-heh heh, I can't believe some retards wouldn't realize this. . .

No one in this thread has read Beowulf I take it.

Do you mean the one from Macbeth or something else?

it was a prophecy made ages ago in the north

although that cartoon was fucking horrible. i agree, i think her ripping off her helmet and declaring who she is pre-fight works better than just "im a girl" and screaming as she stabs.

they dont say it outright but merry does stab him with the barrow blade.
kind fo wish they explained it back in fellowship though

the lord of the rings changed some things from the book yes, but they never ruined the movie. the worst 2 offenders are
>elves at helms deep
>green ghosts literally killing everything
as much as book fans dislike the changes it didnt ruin the battle of helms deep or the end of pelennor fields. those scenes were still kickass.

some random ugly bitch starts using a sword a week ago and kills a huge war demon thats killed thousands

Did you get this off reddit?

Upvoted xD

>Because women don't date sexists.
>all women have standards

>a week ago

In the book those scenes are like 14 months apart.

God damn I need to reread LotR.

Imagine being this delusional

its still retarded and if you disagree you're a gay faggot

>This was like 15 years ago
But I watched it in theaters not even 15 years ago.

You just can't enjoy anything for what it is, can you?
You sad fucks. You spend your days picking holes in things other people have made, and have other retards back you up because you're all lonely and unable to enjoy anything any more.
I'm not suggesting that you should change, because mostly is just funny. Please keep sperging over nothing and repeating your memes to other retards if it makes you feel better.

>yfw Lord of the Rings couldn't have been made today without making a female Legolas, Sarumon, and Pippin at bare minimum for gender balancing

Not sure about that, but you can bet your ass there'd be a black elf, if not entirely black elves. Wasn't there a black hobbit in something?

>In the book those scenes are like 14 months apart.
What scenes? Battle of Helms Deep and Battle of Pelennor Fields take place within about two weeks of each other.

Holy shit Sup Forums fuck off nobody fucking cares about your bullshit

>walk out of the theater after watching 95% of the film
Great job!

>accuses other people of sperging out while sperging out

wew :/

you are literally the only person who has read a book on this entire website