Little bro is kill

Sup Forums my little brother watches this show, he is twelve, is there anyway to stop him from watching this degenrate shit, and redpill him or have I failed him already?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j38aX4JxINQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Here's what you do. Don't come out and say flat out that this show is SHIT. Instead pick shows that you like and introduce them to him slowly, he will learn to like those shows. At no point should you act like your shows are better than his or he will dislike your shows just to get back at you.

Get him watching old movies like based westerns, I am not a big animu fan but it would be better than that shit. Introduce the new stuff and he will gravitate to it naturally.

Introduce him to mlp

do you think some Clint Eastwood films would be a good place to start?

beat the shit out of him

It's a good show

What is this show?

Go for the best, Clint is the best.

Violent gory shit and tits.

Show him Hellsing OVAs, you'll have a blast.

also the spawn cartoon.

Ask him why he's a degenerate shit then show him looney tunes.

It's a good place to end up but just throwing in the Good the Bad and the Ugly is probably a bad idea, that shit is like 3 hours long, he'll probably lose interest. Start off with Dirty Harry or something else to grab his attention. Also, like the other user said, put on some based cartoons for him to watch instead.

Arthur.

Destroy TV.

Should have started younger with good old British shows like Thunderbirds, Wallace and Gromit and possibly Thomas the Tank engine (have to be careful with that one)

Its about a loud fat kid that has a habit of crying at every oppurtunity and his adventures with rocks that are somehow lesbians

Take him outside and introduce him to nature.

youtube.com/watch?v=j38aX4JxINQ

Drive him further into degeneracy. He'll realize how deep he is, and leave of his own volition.

Alright, do you think flintstones is based enough? I have the first two seasons on my laptop.

He watches out of availability. Download some superior shows and make them more vidible. Show disapproval for the show without denigrating him and his taste, brothers idolize their siblings.

Bronies on Sup Forums

It USED to be about magical warriors from space fighting monsters, but now its mostly about feelings and relationships. And somehow the feelings part is even worse and more hamfisted than it was when it wasn't the main focus.

>Have Trans friend
>Was a woman when we met in 3rd grade
>Is a man now (graduated HS a year ago)
>Invites me over
>Watch some of this show
>Absolute cringe material
Fucking degenerate friends

Kek, no. Throw on Harvey Birdman: Attorney at Law.

it's a pretty cute show desu. I watch it with my 6 year old son and I think it's fine.

Containment breach!

The music is comfy and I like the background art a lot.

Will do.

Are they a cute trap or just disgusting degenerate?

Wait just read woman to man gas chamber it is

Blues clues

Just introduce him to good cartoons like Over the garden wall or Ed edd n eddy.
EE&E was a personal favorite of mine. The original looney toons and Tom & Jerry I could watch for hours on end. Introduce him to the good shit.

Disgusting degenerate. Been overweight since gradeschool but has recently been losing weight

>>Have Trans friend
>call other people degenerates
mfw

This. And then guns. If you don't have guns your are both fucked

Don't worry about it the show is just yuri and is very appropriate for boys, they will grow up with a healthy appreciation of it.

And here we see where Canada gets its cuck genes from.

Show him old Kurosawa films like Yojimbo. It's the film that A Fistful of Dollars was plagiarized from, but it will probably appeal more strongly to him because it's about samurai and he's a twelve-year-old who watches cartoons.

I watch it too. Fun show desu

>(((a loud fat kid)))
ftfy

>Inb4 he lives in the west where there are no lush green trees in sight
>Inb4 he doesn't own any guns

Tom & Jerry is fucking shit. Mice are fucking shit.

>Been overweight since gradeschool but has recently been losing weight
This is a common result of coming out, as it allows one to address the cause of their depression rather than simply ignoring it and numbing oneself.

I live in a small mountain town in Souther California, we dont have guns, but we have miles of nature all around. I think tomorrow I'll take him on a hike.

EE&E was the best. Rolf is one of the most redpilled cartoon characters of all-time

Convince him it is not good. Coax him into watching something more desirable.

Yuri is the purest form of love

I showed him Kagemusha yesterday and he liked it, I'll try to show him Yojimbo as I havent seen it yet either

It was always about feelings and relationships, user. The monsters were just devices.

A show about literal people of color who are genderless

>A leaf
>Telling me who to be friends with
Kek

So you live in Big Bear? Fucking take him around the lake or something, maybe in the forest when it's cold and there's no stupid rattle snakes.

I looked it up and it was created by a chick.

pearl is cute

It draws you in with monster battles then tricks you into feeling things.
The real monsters are our emotions.

you can be friends with whoever you want. I don't care and I'm sure you take what you can get. Just pointing out hypocrisy.

Actually no, in the same mountain range though, Its a small town called Idyllwild a good amount of liberal fags but theres a good amount based people too. Will take him up to Taquitz Peak tomorrow morning.

He's your little brother, you're his hero aren't you? Fucking show him the shit you watch. Spend more time with th cunt and redpill him slowly.

Fuck you Tom and Jerry was the best.
Go watch fucking Vegemite and Huge Mutant Spider, oh wait, you can't because there's no working Television in Australia.

Yes.

>there's no working Television in Australia
American education

Replace degenerate cartoon with good cartoon

>Fuck you Tom and Jerry was the best
If you actually ever enjoyed that show, you are a degenerate. The visual garbage turned me off to classical music for years.

Was literally just there. Don't take him into the nature without the proper protection those stupid rattle snakes breed like damn rabbits and are fucking everywhere. If you plan on taking him outside go with the proper equipment; bring sun screen and a good hat and a lot of water too. Stupid dry heat.

fuck off back to your cancer board

get him to watch something like Tenchi Muyo so he realizes women are only good for harems, even if they are 'powerful'

>Yojimbo
It's really great. If you remember, there was a plot device in the Eastwood version of a Mexican dude who had a rifle, which supposedly made him extra frightening for some reason. It didn't really work, but the filmmakers did their best with it.

In the original film, the reason this guy was so frightening is because he literally brought a gun to a swordfight. For the child, unfortunately, the film is black and white, which to me meant "boring" when I was his age, but hopefully he can get past that.

Of course man, trust me I know how much of a pain the snakes can be. And how'd you like the town?

Westerns are way too slow for kids today. They need something 5 minutes or less.

Shut your whore mouth Tom & Jerry and Looney Toons was God tier.

first post best post

The show is accidentally redpill.

All the women are useless and have to be saved by men.

rape him

I-I like this show.

SU is Feminist propaganda, but it is also a great show. And it really is not that degenerate. And actually, even with all the Lesbian innuendo (there is so much), at one point one group of characters who are in a Lesbian relationship, suddenly aren't the second a man enters the scene. Literally, the show explicitly shows that lesbians are just waiting for a man. Yes, all men and boys are weak, stupid, and fat; And all women are powerful and smart. But that is just all mainstream shows. And they sort of counterbalance this by making all the men ultra caring, ethical, and kind.

It is the fans of SU who are degenerate freaks.

Make him a waifufag to at least make sure he's heterosexual.

I'm sure some people here have suggestions for best girl.

Good show.

Messages aren't really as forceful as people make them out to be.

Fanbase is shit though.

[spoiler]Lapis best gem[/spoiler]

about as cute as a crusty old sock

Darude sandstorm

Thats insulting comparing an amazing show like Looney Tunes to that garbage show.

Obviously Pearl.

Huh that actually clears things up a bit, and yeah I think the pacing might bore him a bit, but nevertheless, I'm still gonna show him it.

Anyone who defends this literal faggot show needs to turn in their stormfriend membership cards and leave Sup Forums.

>b-but the fights
>but it's actually a secret redpill
Faggots

Kill yourself

fuck you, it's a good show

Please, kill yourself. My gf liked this shit too, H fucked her so hard that she hate it now.

She is 15.

Me too user.

>pacing

Interestingly enough, I find the pacing better in the original film. I think this is largely because of Toshiro Mifune's very expressive style of acting even when there is little to no action on-screen.

I like the show, and Rebeca Sugar seems nice enough.

See, the only reason I know they preserved any spit of nature in that area was because they rubbed their hands together and turned big bear into a damn money making machine. Now all the nearby locals suffer the wrath of the stupid dunderhead liberals from Los Angeles. I'd take camping in the east coast over camping in big bear any day.

Lol give him this and Reign

Im scared...

>Tom & Jerry
>God tier
Did you enjoy the part where the cat tries to catch the mouse? Jerry is a little faggot desu and Tom epitomizes the protestant work ethic.

Looney Tunes is god tier, Tom & Jerry gets boring pretty fast imo desu fampai

and i thought i was a faggot watching adventure time back in the day

Kill your brother op its too late.

>having a 15yo gf
who the hell is H though

10 bucks you have a single mom

I met Rebecca one time at a really good pizza restraunt in Los Angeles. She was hanging out with some chubby nigger which was weird because I was getting more of a dyke feel from her rather than a coal burner feel. Anyways she explained CN is like a community of people that all know each other except for the people who produce the teen titans show which everyone hates. I spoke with her over pizza and she was nice, the nigger was cool too. They both gave me big liberal vibes.

Show him some popeye.