/got/ general

back by unpopular demand edition
previous thread (fucking ages ago)

Other urls found in this thread:

grrm.livejournal.com/523506.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i made that

Hello?
When can I put my penis in Maisie's butt?

Frogfu for permanently banning /got/

but /got/ is such a wonderful inclusive community

grrm.livejournal.com/523506.html

>PUBLICATION DAY

OH SHIT

IT'S OUT

>Jon Snow you have betrayed your king when you put an arrow into Mance Rayder's heart, but fuck that I can legetimize you if you want, wanna be my warden of the north ?

might be that began to realise how diplomatically retarded he was after his meeting with renly so he decided to try acting smarter from then on

in hindsight making this thread while all the amerifats are sleeping probably wasn't the best idea

reminder bloodraven and the three eyed crow are different entities
jon is neds true born son
cats children are all bastards
ashara dayne is septa lemore
young griff is lyannas son
daenerys is a blackfyre

>All Amerifats must die
But we are not Amerifats

>cats children are all bastards
born of incest? catdyn confirmed?

>those snapping fingers

Clapping is bad cuz it invokes bitches being slapped for being cunts or spanking?

nope, ned wed ashara dayne and they had jon. he had to wed cat for the rebellion and to save rob from conningtons forces at the stony sept.

neds lies were before the seven. he wed cat before the seven and claimed to usurp joffrey before the seven before execution.

It seemed Tywin knew of Neds first marriage after sending jeryne westerling to seduce and marry rob to divide his army and have him lose the support of the freys.
When Tywin found out about robs marriage his response was something like 'well he is his fathers son'

the order of the green hand videos on youtube are great, in detail and refreshing from the popular theories.

Everything about that video is bad

I am fucking ready to dive into fresh theory material. Squeeze a bit more juice out of this dead series. I'm going to check this guy out right now. It better be good.

I want to lick that arse.

you should watch them all from first video to last. really good shit. definitely loved the vids on why cat was a cunt whore

>the order of the green hand
>video series called "why catelyn sucks"
jonfags truly are a cancer

Yeah, I started by going as far back as I can go. Which seems to be N+A=J stuff. Only three vids in. So don't have much opinion on it yet. I suppose what he's saying sounds plausible thus far. I'm not obsessive enough to check his facts.

>N+A=J

Why do you bother? the show removed any doubt remaining in the books.

Also literally every theory that is worthwhile has already been theorised on forums years ago and the shit you see on youtube is just crazy people tying random shit together.

Radio Westeros seems to have the post believable and well thought out theories so if you must really satisfy yourself I would go there over the mundane youtube schlock.

that webm is fucking disgusting

>the show removed any doubt remaining in the books
If that's what you believe after listening to Radio Westeros, then you're not exactly a good example of their material.

>be american
>snap fingers

as someone that isnt a bookfag can you explain whats wrong with theese scenes?

you're a dumb ass, at least watch the videos before giving your shitty opinion

Have you seen the light yet, /got/?

remind me why this show needs a general?

I want to marry Maisie!

I want to give her a spanking.

>arya got spanked several times in the books and they cut it all out from the show
>they literally cut out all of the juicy spanking and whipping scenes

I watch to lick her spine

Barriston Selmy never died to the harpy. He's a more prominent character with his own chapters.

Doran Martell isn't dead(yet), and Dorne has a lot more details than the show bothers to explore. Especially regarding Doran's daughter, Arianne Martell, who appears to be the centerpiece of the Dorne plot. However, shoe's completely missing from the show. The whole Dorne plot was truncated, and killed off.

Roose Bolton isn't dead(yet), and is likely too cunning and strong than to die to a simple shiv in the chest.

Missandei and Greyworm aren't romantically interested in each other. And Tyrion drinking and joking with them wasted precious time that could have been used fleshing out more important aspects of the story. The scene was pointless.

Yara and Danny teaming up happened way to fast. The Ironborn are essentially glorified pirates. And in two second, Yara accepts the terms to go completely against the culture, promising no more raiding and reaving.

Sansa isn't strong and confident.(yet) She's still quite dependent, but she's learning. Also her storyline is going in a COMPLETELY different direction.

And then the final 4 shots, are essentially shallow fanservice, which only works if your throw out all logic. But still... All those things are likely to eventually occur in the book anyway. Only is a smarter manner.

I never come into these threads but do people actually clap and react to tv shows like this? Why?

Oh yeah, and Arthur Dayne had one really cool sword. Not two rather regular looking swords.

the human body is truly marvellous

It's a fucking hipster thing. As far as I know, it goes back to beat poetry. Bunch of literal hipsters get on stage, do their crappy poem, and everyone snaps their fingers in applause. The tradition carries on through poetry culture. And there's nothing more hipster than poetry.

world-class butterface tbqh

>Especially regarding Doran's daughter, Arianne Martell
yeah Arianne travel chapters are truly the pinnacle of ASOIAF

>GOAT swordsman barry killed by some useless sandniggers in an alley to save some other useless sandnigger
>every aspect of doran's plotting ignored and ellaria acting autistically out of character
>any chance of an actual complex northern conflict removed instantly for D&D's villain-sue ramsay
>dude dual wielding lmao, ugly mexican lyanna, etc.
>godawful memedwarf cracking jokes with useless characters
>stronk lesbian kweens verbally jacking eachother off, also D&D completely forget their own scenes from s1 ('wtf theon you were a dick to me at winterfell' - tyrion)
>mind trick queen saves the day in the most retarded way possible
>tyrion fucking getting teary over getting named hand of the queen to a woman he barely knows
>'wtf i love jon snow now after getting bullied by that little girl' - proud northern lords (preceded by the fantastic 'the north forgets' D&D plotline)
>cersei is queen over an apparently stable KL... for some reason
>every single problem in essos is now solved and forgotten as dragon kween forms unbeatable alliance in 5 minutes

1 > 3 > 2 > 4 > shit > 5 and 6

D&D and gurm are like the yin&yang of bad writing desu.

while gurm puts an effort in developing his plot lines he overcomplicates his story and fails to write himself out of the clusterfuck of his own making.

D&D are the opposite, they managed to consolidate all the different storylines in time, but did so with the stupidest, most brute force hack writing out there.

yeah grrm just pulled characters and plotlines apart way too far then realised he needs to bring them back together in a non-contrived way
which I think he's capable of, it's just that it'll take a real fucking long time to do it (IE the 'beetus will probably take him first)

his POV chapter format and autistic obsession with keeping his timeline consistent probably doesn't help either (see: travel chapters).

but then there's the D&D route with teleporting characters and surprise betrayal one stab kills out of nowhere.

>we want the mentally deranged queer cuck audience
say no more senpai

far right is literally the greatest waifu of my laifu

Jaqen H'Ghar, once a free man of the free city of Lorath, leader of the Faceless Men in Braavos.

Jaqen H'ghar will become the king of Westeros, ruler of the seven kingdoms. With blessings of the Many-Faced God, he will destroy the White Walkers and become the Azor Ahai.

hello jaqenposter
please keep the thread alive like the based autist you are while i go to bed

Jaqen 'the most notorious rapist from the free cities to westeros' H'ghar

hello user,
I will keep posting to help the thread stay alive for fat austist like you people.
Unfortunately I must go now, work is waiting.

See ya then.
Jaqenposter out.

JAQEN FUCKING H'GHAR FROM TE FREE CITY OF LORATH IS NOT A FUCKING RAPIST YOU DUMD FUCKING PEDO PLEB!

He is an faceless assassin, one of the best in the world.

Why does Jaqen looks so angry and suspicious?

yes he is, it's why he was so interested in arya and knew she was a girl when she was disguised as a boy.
he also became a faceless so he could rape even more people without getting caught

>GOAT swordsman killed by peasants and NEET slave owners armed with kitchen utensils and field of vision destroying masks just so that Tyrion would steal his book plot
>Sand snakes are cringe on two legs best left forgotten, having them take Doran's prominent book role is a disaster, not to mention a waste of a perfectly good actor
>The more interesting, cold, calculating villain killed off casually for the sake of his Sue "lol so randum and crazy" son, no one bats an eye, all that "you're a mad dog and someone will put you down" buildup flushed down the toilet
>Some autism about swords, I honestly don't care. Bran narrating what is happening was just plain bad writing though.
>Filler scenes, Tyrion spends a season and a half trying to make characters barely above extras laugh. Barry the based died for this?
>#womenontop, Yara just dropping her entire culture because Dany says so
>She literally did nothing to earn this victory. LF saved their asses like he planned to since season 5, also why didn't she tell Jon about the Vale knights? She nearly got everyone killed for no fucking reason
>He literally did nothing to deserve this position. Why is she so into him? All he did was undo her reforms for a few days. Why is he so into her? He barely even knows her.
>Jon literally did nothing to deserve his position either. Him riding off after Rickon and shitting all over his strategy nearly got everyone killed. LF is the one they should be thanking. And if it's about avenging the red wedding, Ramsey himself did more than Jon on that regard. Also, fuck having laws of succession and shit. And Jon knows Bran is still alive. He obviously knows Sansa is, and probably Arya too. He's just taking away their brithright without complaining.
>How is no one rising up against this bitch? She has no claim to the throne, she killed the people who represented the peasants, and half of KL nobility in one swoop. People should be out for blood.
>fucking Dany's dumb, fat face

that pink hair girl is cute!

Cersei blew up the wrong building.

>they haven't posted the pics

Buncha slackjawed faggots in here

Those hipsters are human filth. For best GoT reactions go with /ourguys/ the normies

>implying anyone here even cares about the show anymore
Besides, we know the whole plot already, so set pictures don't do much for us.

Is that a kraken? Where are these from?

Is Red, Black and Gold (can be swapped for Brass) the sexiest armour colour combination?

Oh boy, I can't wait for Jon to risk the lives of him and his men to prove to a zombie owner that zombies are real.

Kek this is a good point

Doesn't mean it's not cool to see.

BoTB may have been absolute shit plotwise but it looked kino

>Don't be frightened, though, ACE IN THE HOLE is purely fiction. No way any presidential candidate so malicious and deceptive could ever be nominated by a major party in real life. Right?
Is that faggot even an American citizen? God damn why do all famous Britbongs get do mad over who we elect? That's our business, not theirs. If an American celeb is pissed, whatever they can voice that opinion it's fine even if I may or may not disagree. They have a right and a cause to voice that. Not foreign bongers.

Yeah, that's the Silence.

Reddit

Captain Greyjoy and his loyal and faithful crew of mutes!

It's a loyal and faithful crew of WWE fighters in the show, but it's just as good.

Damn awesome

GRRM isn't a bong he is from New Jersey and now New Mexico I believe. Still he should shut his fucking mouth and write the book.

The 2nd best after plain steel.

Oh shit, he is actually American. I thought he was born in bongland and moved here after his fame. Wow, I learned something new.

Yeah no, its just as bad.

Literally this. The show is so retarded at this moment that it isnt even to make fun of it. It is like kicking dead clown. Oh yes, when he farted for the first time when you stomped on his belly but after tenth time you just get sick from that smell

Literally tumblr: the webm

Damn she's going down the Chloe road.

are you blind? shes got a good bod, chloes is la terriblé

agreed, though her pooping on a flat surface is pretty gross

Clapping triggers people apparently

most beautiful girl in the seven continents

agreed, she should poop in my mouth

>Reminder that this shit is actually happening

Why did Rhaegar name both his sons Aegon?

aegon the 6th of his name and aegon the 7th of his name. this isn't the first time multiple aegons existed during the same time period. aegon 6th was dead by jons birth anyway.

rhaegar naming his kids aegon was due to prophecy and significance of aegon the first ( aegon the conqueror )

naming who rhaegar viewed as the prince that was promised over aegon the first isn't surprising.

aegon the unworthy slept with a targaryen but they weren't wed so he sired a bastard of two targaryens and name him aegon because he viewed him as the first reincarnated. he gave him the ancestral sword of kings and gave him the family name blackfyre thus creating the cadet branch that would rise in rebellion due to the claim that aegons successor was sired from aemon the dragon night.

jon being 'aegon' is just a mergin of young griffs story, just like the victarion euron plot.

jon is neds first and only true born son while the rest of the kids sired by cat are all bastards.

First time both Aegons have been the same person's kid

>jon is neds first and only true born son while the rest of the kids sired by cat are all bastards.

Oh fuck off

Would it fucking kill the fat fuck to give us an update on Winds? Fucking anything man.

Everytime I think about this series I get mad now. When was the last time he gave his fanbase any shred of information regarding the publication date?

There is no information to give. "lol i haven't written a word in years"

the ass that took down a kingdom

I'm pissed, Littlefinger was the best character left

Who is left to root for?

yes the first time sired from the same parent but the adult responsible was obsessed with prophecy etc and isn't a stretch that his perceived promised one is viewed as the reincarnation of the first aegon and he wouldn't be the first targaryen to view another targaryen as the reborn aegon.

watch the order of the green hand videos in regard to jon being neds true born son theory. they work out the timeline and go into certain detail

also why when jon snow lyanna theory is universally known and is the most popular theory across the planet that george responds with full knowledge of it's notoriety that only a few people have really worked out who jons mother is

hes too busy being a pompus bitch and shilling muh WILDCARDS!!

>watch the order of the green hand videos in regard to jon being neds true born son theory. they work out the timeline and go into certain detail

Anything that denies R+L=J is retarded, so no