Anyone else foresee the cops across the nation just saying "fuck it" and quit?

Anyone else foresee the cops across the nation just saying "fuck it" and quit?

Other urls found in this thread:

wfaa.com/news/exodus-continues-at-the-dallas-police-department/215006466
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1745-9125.1983.tb00276.x/abstract
archive.org/details/AldousHuxley-TheUltimateRevolution
dfw.cbslocal.com/2016/07/05/dallas-police-assoc-says-low-pay-morale-trigger-several-police-resignations/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No.

I think blacks should be segregated again and have no cops at all in their neighborhoods tbqh

“The surest way to work up a crusade in favor of some good cause is to promise people they will have a chance of maltreating someone. To be able to destroy with good conscience, to be able to behave badly and call your bad behavior 'righteous indignation' — this is the height of psychological luxury, the most delicious of moral treats.”

― Aldous Huxley, Crome Yellow

you understand that's their career, right?

Being a cop in a nigger infested shithole just isn't worth the risk considering what they get paid.

Aldous was an insightful guy.

They already are. Many large cities are experiencinh high attrition rates and are struggling to find qualified candidates to fill open positions.

Yeah but how much shit can they take? Its going to get much worse for them.

No. Why would they give up a good paying job just because niggers are being niggers?

Pull out of their neighborhoods, don't patrol them, and let the street have its way. That's what's happened in Baltimore and Chicago. When 50 dead nigs becomes 500, then maybe they'll learn to appreciate what the cops did for them.

what I foresee is general lawlessness thanks in large part to the FBI. People see this shit and they don't think they should have to follow the laws either. Times are coming soon when the police will simply be overwhelmed by the amount of crime that's going on and it spirals down pretty fast from there.

We all shall just admit Blacks are highly developed individuals 100% ready for a Libertarian society and just put them somewhere in the desert.

Dodnt they do that a couple of weekends in chicago or baltimore and murders grew exponenciakly?

Thats because most get shit pay, high stress, low job satisfaction, and high danger.
They move to the burbs where the most they have to deal with is drunk milfs and mischievous teens.
What will happen is that big city cops will start focusing more on keeping the tax base safe and let the niggers run wild.
It is a losing game with blacks, they want protection but they don't want the cops to protect them.

Detroit is a big lesson. Blacks drove out the whites and all their money went with them.

I wish, it would be a vast improvement.

Yep, this.

Cops in black neighborhoods tend to be really slow to respond to trouble. The hope is it goes away before they have to do anything, which is usually true. And they can justify it by saying they needed to "wait for backup" because it was a "dangerous neighborhood" which will quickly become statistically true.

Baltimore blacks shit on their police force so the police just left them to it.

>big city cops will start focusing more on keeping the tax base safe and let the niggers run wild
city cop here, can confirm this

Nice, a microcosm in society.

This TOTALLY won't turn into a "secret" nation within our own!

Lol LE CJ major. Blacks actually think white police officers are more professional than other nigs officers

The race war is going to kick off sooner or later.

wfaa.com/news/exodus-continues-at-the-dallas-police-department/215006466

It's already happening in a lot of places. The Ferguson Effect is very real.

''DALLAS -- Dallas police officers are leaving in droves.

We talked to an officer whose last day was Wednesday. He joins more than 40 others who quit in the month of May.

He asked we not identify him.

"I'm going to go to a city that respects officers," he said. "I'm going to a city that will appreciate my skill set."

The officer has worked at DPD for 10 years.''

>I think blacks should be segregated again and have no cops at all in their neighborhoods tbqh

This is actually what BLM wants. They are crying out for segregation (Even tho they are to stupid to realise it)

Whether BLM itself wants this or not, the point of BLM is to cause a maximum of social disruption in order to nullify the ability of the opposition to organize or remain peaceful so as to cause a total social breakdown.

Simple divide and conquer tactics. It's similar to terrorism in that it causes the people to demand of the state things that the state would not ordinarily be able to get away with except for a sufficient crisis.

Niggers gonna nig.

dude i gotta call bullshit. i know several cops and most positions at departments urban or rural have become throw away jobs. there are very few cities where its still a serious job. other than pension shit and marginally higher pay than they could get elsewhere there's not a lot keeping most cops in their very shitty jobs.

Why does it matter? Since when has a nation of blacks ever accomplished anything?

Cops started getting militarized in the 90s and all the surplus gear from the War on Terror took it into overdrive...probably in response to niggerization in the 80s.

why would you quit?
just say fuck it and watch the world burn while getting over time

It wouldn't matter if they did.

>Overall, analysis yields very limited support for the police presence argument, suggesting that strikes have neither a significant nor a systematic impact on rates of reported crime. Implications of findings for the formulation of police policy are discussed.

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1745-9125.1983.tb00276.x/abstract

>B-But muh anectdote about a cop quitting over Ferguson

Not an argument.

You don't realize it, do ya?

The cops are leaving these areas, leaving them basically lawless.

Now that the "pigs" are gone, mobs will form, those mobs will be full of angry niggers who hate white people.

Shit's gonna be fun.

My buddy who is a Seattle city cop has told me tons of times he regrets becoming a cop and tells anyone that wants to become one, not too. It's just not worth it. You can easily have your life ruined by just doing your job.

Considering its a job that pays very well (80-100k when you get some seniority) and required nothing but a highschool diploma and drivers license?

LOL, no.

Literally all they have to do is pull back, reduce patrols in black neighborhoods and let them slaughter eachother for around a decade or so until the pendulum swings the other way and even the majority of blacks demand a police crackdown.

This isn't the first time this cycle has happened in USA.

Then the mudslimes will start demanding their oh-so-coveted "Sharia Only" zones

le slippery slope

This is whats happening in chicago but there is no call for a police crackdown. Instead its just all whiteys fault, ban guns, spend mo money on dem programs etc etc.

Islam makes a whole lot more sense now desu.

Thats because the cops keep their tax base secure.
Unfortunately, where I live, all the Chicago blacks are moving into new public housing spreading the cancer.

Why would they? They kill niggers and get off Scot free 100% of the time. I'm actually surprised more of Sup Forums isn't police.

This is a good point.

Sure there is a lot of public outrage, but have any police even been convicted in all these blm cases?

american justice system seems to work well

In all the high profile cases, the police acted correctly and reasonably.

It's a shame Black Lives Matter can't find any cases where the police killed someone on accident.

There's already recruitment problems nationwide, I'd guess we'll soon have third world style law enforcement is useless and most security is private.

It's already happening - sort of.
Basically, cops aren't doing anything about minority areas because they're sick of dindus.

>It's a shame Black Lives Matter can't find any cases where the police killed someone on accident.

We really want this race war now huh?

Nah, pensions and what not

The point of BLM is to find the most outrageous and contentious incidents and create a ruckus over them in order to exacerbate social divisions and amplify the cycle.

Not that I'm defending every high profile case I've seen. But people being less than perfect on either side is just the gas to poor on the fire.

And I hope every member of BLM enjoys serving me Starbucks for the rest of their lives desu

>live in tiny as fuck hamlet
>outside tiny town
>very little cops to begin with
>lots of tourist
>tourist are dumb as fuck
>yell at them to stop what ever stupid shit they are doing
>they do
tldr:live in a good area
if cops were gone there would just be one less car in front of the pizza shop

Mosy people would rather take shit than not have a home and be unable to provide for their families.

You'd know that if you weren't NEET.

Strikes really aren't the same thing. Nobody expects them to last long and criminals know that they'll still get their shit rekt if they try to get away with anything during a strike.

If all the police suddenly quit and there was absolutely no law enforcement, it would be a very different scene and there would be private security firms providing similar services within a couple weeks anyway.

No, being a cop is very lucrative and very safe. A garbage man is more likely to die on the job. They have powerful unions to keep their abundant bennies in place.

They should make a list of anti-emergency services liberals and niggers that spew shit about the police on social media and declare that they won't attend any calls coming from their homes. Open season on shitlibs and BLM dindus.

Pretty good idea desu.

>to be able to behave badly and call your bad behavior 'righteous indignation' — this is the height of psychological luxury, the most delicious of moral treats

is it? I'm not so sure it is.......

They literally are too stupid to make money any other way

archive.org/details/AldousHuxley-TheUltimateRevolution

Its 50-60k with some seniority. Shit-tier job. Thats why younhave policing for profit you cuckold

Jup. I presume you're familiar with others in his family, such as his brother, Julian, who decided to rename "eugenics" to "transhumanism" after Hitler gave eugenics a bad name. Of course, Julian, among other things, headed up UNESCO in order wage war on the minds of children.

Fine by me, they're not maintaining law and order in the cities, and the small towns don't need them. The coming death squads will probably do a much better job.

>Anyone else foresee the cops across the nation just saying "fuck it" and quit?

No, they get great pay and benefits and can retire on a full pension in their mid-40s.

>"I'm going to a city that will appreciate my skill set."

I feel like they dont understand the issue here.

Its about NOT shooting the people youre paid to protect. Lack of skill is the issue.

I agree. It's an eloquent quote but I think only a sadist would truly revel in that "luxury"

Bill Gates is pro eugenics. Google it. Hes also a member of thw bilderburg group

Sounds like we need a better kind of justice.

Cops are paid to protect criminals? News to me senpai

Yeah not like they couldn't find employment elsewhere? No job is a bed of roses but we all know the high risk of law enforcement. Police could very well find themselves doing their job with one hand tied behind their backs.

Bill Gates' father headed up Planned Parenthood.

I'm no stranger to all this.

>Over the last month, Mike Mata of the Dallas Police Association says there have been 48 defections of Police officers from the city of Dallas, officers who were trained on the city of Dallas’s dime who have found better paying jobs elsewhere.

dfw.cbslocal.com/2016/07/05/dallas-police-assoc-says-low-pay-morale-trigger-several-police-resignations/

Events like the Hollywood shootout didn't help either

It's about the adrenaline rush and the fact that they legitimately help people in bad situations.

For every cop that's a dickhead there's 10 that are awesome people.

t. been to the drunk tank twice and been treated with respect and dignity because I acted like a civilized human when the 5-0 rolled through

[spoiler]and I'm half black[/spoiler]

Cops are as bad as niggers so i hope but doubtful

No, I was not. I only stumbled upon that speech a few days ago while I was looking into why antifa is allowed to be as violent as they are. Seems they are not much different than BLM.

I'm a lawyer and honestly bad cops aren't just the minority, they are an EXTREME minority.

Over my 6 year career I can only think of one officer that was a genuine shithead.

Basically every other was genuinely interested in making the world a better place and helping people, and put up with magnitudes more shit than they ever dealt out.

leaf

this desu senpai

>[spoiler]and I'm half black[/spoiler]

You have to go back to Egypt. Your people need its Pharaoh.

blacks will argue that pic by saying they had to fight back against discrimination

>52k great

plenty of precincts pay well below that.

Retiring on a pension is a huge risk, it can get cut at anytime, then your some 40 something looking for a job with no relevant work experience.

I'm really not sure why people think it's all that amazing

It would be great for the media. Tons of more problems/disasters to cover.

The media did after all invent this entire thing.

Our pain is their gain. Never forget that.

>leaf
I bet city leafs tend to be much better than city burger cops.

Nah they'll just stop policing black areas and come around in the morning to pick up the bodies and take crime scene photos like they did during the crack epidemic.

Then eventually people will get sick and tired of the crime and vote tough-on-crime conservatives into local governments. Then after 20 years people will forget, vote for libtards who think black people are oppressed, and the cycle will repeat itself.

good. let them.

except the muslims who leave the middle east moved here specifically to get away from sharia law you fascist retard

Nah. Next level down is prison guard. THAT is the bottom.

cops also make $100K + in Canada, with their high base salaries + OT and paid duties, so that also helps as there's a long line of applicants to chose from

This.

Give up on their salaries, benefits, and state pensions?

>canadian flag
>moose
>snow
>tim horton's coffee
Absolutely Canadian Post

what's 'not an argument' is using strikes as a parallel situation to sustained or permanent depletion in law enforcement. this study was conducted 11 cities in 1983 and seems to focus on things like burglary and auto theft. in other words, this is pretty irrelevant to the current discussion as the ferguson effect generally refers to increases in black on black violence in the current year (murder in particular).
also, no one's paying to read your 30 year old study, so posting it was fucking pointless. i know they teach you in school that if you cite something that somehow magically makes your point for you, but it doesn't.

What a wet dream that would be

Maybe in the USA but here in Straya you need a degree and police jobs pay alright, it is not uncommon for a police officer early in career to be on ~$90k.

also the moose is high af

No because they have families to support and bills to pay.

And what do you think would happen if whites officers suddenly left their jobs en masse?

That would be an extraordinary boon for the liberal cause. They would immediately endeavor to replace them with non-white diversity hires. In one fell swoop, police forces would be disastrously less white.

White officers, if anything, should intelligently vocalize their grievances with the current political landscape of law enforcement and tell Americans how racial issues interfere with the line of duty. They should red pill Americans on the realities of minority crime and on the desire of our liberal administration and media to victimize black criminals.

>good paying job
>cop
lel, not reading any further in this thread. Just be prepared for the worst, friends. This world is in turmoil.

The cops did that, here in Baltimore, after the Freddie Gray riots in March 2016. Cops pulled out of Sandtown and other culturally enriched neighborhoods. Chimp out. Shootings, muggings, looting. Screams from the blacks, living in these hoods, for da racis cracka cops to do sumthin.

You don't really get it do you. If they pile in here MASSIVELY they will just out breed us and make sharia law anyways. Not saying we can't have any muslims at all but the ones going into Europe are either not actual refugees or just prime examples as to why they shouldn't get in here.

why would they quit, they've got literally the easiest job imaginable with an unreal amount of government backing

90k in upsidedown world is kinda shit pay tho isnt it? its only 3x minimum wage... just not sure how that scales with cost of living and all. i make just under 90k in the states and i feel pretty poor, living in smalltown.

Maybe. Cops have to deal with the most awful, dumb shit this country has to offer, and now everyone's making them out to be the bad guys. They are the sole barrier b/w a law abiding society and hapless anarchy, and yet they receive little to no respect.

Just like tumblrinas with their "safe spaces".

I hate niggers as much as the next guy, but it's fucking retarded that you guys are willing to accept death as a penalty for something that could be handled with a taser or a good beating. You know they kill a bunch of white people for shit like this too? More than they do niggers

If you're not willing to accept at least a modicum of risk as a police officer, than you're too much of a faggot pussy to do the job. It's not like they are poorly paid, there are thousands of people who would line up to get the kind of benefits they do. This could all be solved if we just required police officers to have a four year degree.