Knock, knock..

>brits eat meat with jam
WHAT THE FUCK

aloha amigos

>it was almost 4 years ago

cant stop fondling my willy in this new pair of underpants

uhhhhhhhh
its heaven

You mean pork with apple / cranberry sauce?

Even then it's a very seasonal thing (which I myself do not care for).

I've got balls of steel

hate cis males

should I go out with the lads or stay in and wank

ALWAYS BET ON DUKE

any toil man in? day before the legally required two days respite from toil tomorrow

you dont like raspberry jam ham slices?

AWWWW DUDE

*blocks your path*

Of course, what else would you eat jam with?

still can't bench 100kg

Knock, knock...

Why do I get the impression that you're a tarquin yourself?

hey cutie. whatcha doin

youtu.be/XqfmqNPsFHg
kino

pics

I got a ring in there last night

love me some vanilla wow

going to bed cause I'm having one of those 'fuck this shit I'm going to bed' moments

shall thoroughly enjoy blowing out all the solidified mucus from my nose and throat once I arise no doubt

tried to bench 65 and threw my shoulder out haha

>not toiling over the weekend

fuck the sabbath

On 18 January, street protests began in Bangui when he decreed that all schoolchildren and all students at Jean-Bedel Bokassa University must wear uniforms - only one supplier of uniforms existed, and it was owned by the Empress Catherine, Bokassa's wife.

Troops fired on the crowds and dozens, perhaps hundreds, were killed, but the unrest, mostly in the form of school strikes, continued until April, when Bokassa, now in a state of fury, ordered a round-up of the troublemakers. Mostly boys aged between 12 and 16, they were hauled off to Ngaragba Prison on the edge of Bangui. There followed a night of violence in which Bokassa personally played a leading part. Children were beaten to death, tortured, stoned and suffocated in overcrowded cells. The final death toll was about 100, and a few of the victims were as young as eight years old.

mam made me tea with semi skimmed milk WTF

Can someone tell me how you can use Twitter to display a list of people who are tweeting the same thing?

Like if someone's twitter handle is @DonaldDrumf I know how to see their page but it only shows me the shite they tweet.

How do I display a list of people who are tweeting @DonaldDrumf (or someone else)? Preferably without registering an account.

Peanut butter, like it was intended.

Knock, knock....

what else would you use? Skimmed (read: water) or full-fat (read: single cream)??

just search @donalddrumf on twitter you fucking retard

hey guys

Just search the words "donald drumpf" and click on tweets category

Neck yourself.

poo bum arse

>mam

*kneels respectfully toward you*

I got this killa up inside of me. I can't talk to my mother, so I talk to my diary.

put the baby driver soundtrack on whilst driving to work this morning and pretended i was escaping the police

full fat of course

whos there

>mam

I have an accent btw haha x

whose there

I've met him in London while studying at the LSE. I read some articles that say that making a kid with a quarter Caribbean can endgarer health and immune system of the offspring plus some articles about preservation of the phenotype through purity of blood

but everything about her, her calming, slow, and gentle voice, the way she moves her head, hands and seems like she would weigh as much as a feather
shes like an angel

i've cum in this thing over 100 times

*pats your head*

Not denying circumstances, they're definitely a hindrance however many people from poor backgrounds do well and you can still work your way up if you have some brain cells. Maybe save money for courses that will enable you to get better jobs.

Or you could just blame everything on your upbringing and environment, do shit and then moan about how you don't earn enough and that you deserve more. The endless cycle of shit people leading shit lives is the reason we have so many poor shitholes in this country. These people have the power to break out of the cycle yet they never do and if they do nothing and have a shit life then fucking tough that's their problem.

Do you want 2 CD's?

cannot drink whisky

tastes like piss

taking my multivitamin lads

>mummy

>the cars on the blink duk

>more funding for the Maddy McCann search
ffs

Do you want 2 CD's who?

I want Emma Watson to fart whilst sitting on my face.

*unzips*

she's under my bed lad

strawpoll.me/14031388

strawpoll.me/14031388

strawpoll.me/14031388

good lad

do you want 2 CD's who?

listening to the yogpod

Do you want to see deez nutz?

might want to give it a rinse

nerd

I'll rip your head off and shit down your neck

haha love it lad whack that one on sickipedia Deano you ledge x

youtube.com/watch?v=0MIK7bb69xk

poof

>Believing in Eugenics
One's heritage is irrelevant outside of prejudices, anyone can live a full and painless life or contract a terminal illness. Race has nowt to do with it.

kingsman is deano propganda

once i'm done shagging her face wahey

new Red Dead Redemption looks fucking pants

I will travel to the United Kingdom and lay with your most beautiful women. The island will be filled with my bastard sons.

Enjoy me.

watchin' louis' Scientology doc

is so-so

alri lads need to drive to work to deactivate a security alarm but i've had 5 cans of stella

wat do

would you like to fugg me please ^w^

get an uber

no gameplay so worthless anyway

pity they're all thousands of miles away init

your looks determine your personality according to women

they don't like asian 'men'

will you get paid extra for turning the alarm off?

Get a DNA test m8.

uber and claim it as expenses

don't have uber where i live lad

>boil water for pasta
>put pasta in
>water stops boiling

>this is what leftypol believe

just don't get pulled
5 cans is nothing

I will not be asking for their permissions.

best drink some coffee and hope for the best

Country is genuinely full of munters, there's barely any attractive women.

get your chauffeur to take you there

taxi and claim it as expenses
or just ring up your supervisor and say "look mate, if you want me to go youll have to repay me for the taxi, otherwise ill sort it in the morning"