CNN was banned from a White House press briefing

CNN was banned from a White House press briefing

If you disagree with this, you are a cuck who loves anti-american media intentionally misleading the public

mods fuck off this is a thread about a tv-station that happens to implicate politics

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/1487973502768.jpg/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Politics regardless of the fact that it has to do with a television network still belongs on Sup Forums.

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/1487973502768.jpg/

eat shit, moron

Pol please go

Go back to watching info wars

>tfw trump bullies you for being honest

You think wolf would be fun to party with? I bet that dude gets shitfaced a bunch.

>being this scared of the media

If there's anything I've come to realize it's that people would absolutely vote to repeal the first amendment if they thought it would ban negative speech about their candidate.

I dunno this is a 33/33/33 Split.

I mean news is on tv but its also political but as the same times its news.

>>>

god i hope so

>CNN
>honest

Upvoted :^)

They're banned because they're they are American Jews.

I say that AS an American Jew. JEWS but whatever. Trump is incredibly right. The only Jews he wants out, looks like a big ball sack that hates a free level of speech.

JEEEEEW. Real Jews don't care. Or at least the ones who are not ugly, shitball hunchback motherfuckers.

Im more of an anderson cooper fan thank you very much.

>that feel when trump fags are actually triggered by reality
>that feel when you're so in denial that you don't have the balls to admit that you voted for a sleazy con artist backed by a two bit third world dictator
>that feel when you actually thought Sup Forums agreed with you at any point and that we weren't just amusing ourselves by watching you duck dynasty redneck fags dig yourselves deeper and deeper into your own graves.

Remove redneck fucking shits.

I hope Wolf Blitzer is cast into a pit where he is force fed dogshit for hours on end. Then, as he vomits again and again, his stomach screaming as it is forced to produce more and more acid to digest the fetid shit, he collapses in his own vomit-pool from dehydration and drowns.

>I'm more of a gay say nothing fan thank you very much

I'm not gay, but I do like his style. If I'm as old as he is I'd definitely decide to own white hair. Except he doesn't own it because if he did, itwould be white, grey and black.

I can't wait to be old because I think that hair is pretty goddamn cool as a straight guy.

>Flynn resigned for nothing
>Sessions recused himself for nothing

This edit sure convinced me. I bet those phone call recordings are fake too.

bump for discussion

Why aren't you complaining about this thread thats been up for 5 hours? Please do answer quickly because I can see you've report bombed this thread

they are fake news

all fake news liberal media should be banned except for Breitbart, Infowars, the Wall Street Journal, RT and Fox News

Discussion?

Man I actually love women who ironically dye their hair white. I walk up to them like "so why do did you do that?" It's the best conversation ever.

No, you're probably right. The United States was infiltrated by Russia like some 3rd world City State. It couldn't be that Flynn resigned because he's a pussy leftist who couldn't take the heat from his own party. Sessions recused himself because he knows Russia is behind it all.

SHUT IT DOWN, BOYS.

You're sort of wrong there, mate.

We're severely on the other plate in the mountain west. It was a stronghold of free thought that nobody got hold of.

I won't say where it is because it was so perfect. We don't know what you're talking about. The same way some Australians don't. That's how we can drop banter like nothing. New Zealand is like that, sometimes you twats.

I talk to people from there and it's like, "oh you got that too?

anderson?

Not me man, I might have met him.

Keep posting cartoon images. They say more than any real evidence or security agency investigations can say.

bbump

We're not going to post incriminating images. Not that we wouldn't but confusing agencies is not something we like to do.

Non american here, but follow CNN's facebook page

Do they even make articles about good decisions Trump made as POTUS, or are good things non-existent so far?

Real question is, why does /r/the_donald target this board specifically? It's most likely the lack of moderation.

Name the good things he did.

I'll say that they don't.

I don't know, that's why I asked if they even exists at all.

>If you disagree with this, you are a cuck
>Trump literally fucking over your country
>people who disagree with it are the cucks

Solid logic.

ICE being told to up their game(and them actually doing it)

I voted for him.

I told my friends I did and it was "HOW DARE YOU, YOU'RE A NAZI, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!?!"

Paid taxes? Made sure that my nephew would have a good life? Stopped and put flowers on my grandfather's grave in Helena?

I'm an upstanding American who loves those who have came before me.

Who are you?

>false accusations count as real evidence if they are made enough times

>Stopped and put flowers on my grandfather's grave in Helena

The no one profits from this. Your grandpa is maggot food and probably an asshole before he died.

That's what you think, and I respect your right to think it.

To me, he was a great man. That deserves every respect.

You're a loser for honoring someone whose dead. Just want you to know that. But continue on being a loser.

(you)

Trump said he's smart for not paying taxes. I guess you're the cuck here.

>asked if they had contact with Russians
>say no
>phone call recordings get released that have them talking to Russians

Your collage is good though. Lot of effort went into it.

>Being this butthurt

>Spend entire campaign talking about how Hillary shouldn't be elected because of her private email
>Pence was using a private email for government business the entire time
>And it got hacked

>paying taxes when there are legal tax loopholes the government purposely leaves unchecked for people like him to take advantage

He's right, you would be an idiot to pay.

wake me up when Pence is behind some Pay to Play scandal shit.

>Claim to be against pay to play
>Elect man who put his billionaire friends in positions of power

>Sup Forumstards this buttmad they cant even handle reality

CNN is actually my favorite youtube channel since the comment sections are filled with brain dead trumplets who cry fake news at literally everything, they are so easy to trigger D

Never claimed to be against it. Sounds like your problem with another person who has time to give a shit about your problem.

>liberals lie
>there are consequences

4 to 8 years cucks. :)

>Sup Forumstards calling anyone else a cuck