Guys this is embarrassing... I completely forgot why we're supposed to hate Mexicans again

Guys this is embarrassing... I completely forgot why we're supposed to hate Mexicans again

Can someone remind me?

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/local/california/la-me-census-latinos-20150708-story.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>They take your jobs
>Vote liberal and wellfare
>Violent culture, especially among teens
>Refuse to integrate (No english, ignoring american customs, etc)
> I L L E G A L S

t. irrelevant monkey

there's nothing inherently wrong with them but they are causing problems by coming here illegally. They should follow the law and be vetted more thoroughly opposed to now where they come across the border sometimes with loads of drugs and sometimes criminals then come here and cause trouble

>Can someone remind me?

Sure thing, Jose: latimes.com/local/california/la-me-census-latinos-20150708-story.html

White people don't want to live in a city in America wherein everyone but them has brown skin, black hair and is a mexishit.

Hope you have been enlightened.

If you value small limited government then you don't want them to be voting here

Pretty much desu

Wall
Now

If your job is so menial that you could lose it to an illiterate spic you should probably end yourself fampai.

>driving wages down and lowering the American standard of living is a good thing

t. librul

The illiterate spic breeds 24 bastard children.

The anti-American traitors in the state government give those 24 bastards free education.

21 of them join a gang and try to rape some white women and wind up dead or shot.

The remaining spics head off to Mr. Goldsteins Liberal Communist Indoctrination Universities where Mr. Goldstein waits with open arms as the dumbshit mexicans get "educated".

Then Sha-Quank-Quank at XYZ corporation chooses the spics over a qualified white man or woman due to the anti-American traitors in Washington DC creating "diversity" laws.

Nice fallacy you stupid spic.

I wouldn't mind if they weren't so fucking ugly

THEYRE BRINGING DRUGS
THEYRE BRINGING CRIME
THEYRE RAPISTS
AND SOME I ASSUME ARE GOOD PEOPLE

Don't forget
>if you're Hispanic, you're expected to support the spread of their cultural hegemony for some reason

Every time I hear the Mexican national anthem sung at a boxing match with no Mexicans actually boxing I fucking rage. Uppity goddamn fucking beaners.

When did it all go so wrong? Was it WW2?

Who hates Mexicans? Why would I hate a race of people?

I hate self entitled little shits who illegally cross into my country, undercut the wages of local workers, and take money out of the local economy to send back home.

I don't hate people who wait in line, fill out the appropriate paper work, demonstrate that they have a useful skill that will add to our economy, and subsequently immigrate legally. Personally I think there should be more societal pressure to promote English as the primary language in a household, but that's not the worst thing in the world.

I am certainly annoyed with politicians who allow far too many people into the country so their corporate buddies don't have to pay workers an honest wage. But again, they aren't Mexicans.

The real question is why does OP suck so much dick?

2x the average homicide rate as white Americans should be reason enough

Nice dubs
But OP is not sucking so much dick because OP is asking for a fresh red pill instead of a blue one and defending mexicans because he simply didn't earlier.

Spics only get the jobs that no one wants to do like lawn maintenance and tomato picking.

This frees up other people in society to do jobs that require more education and expertise.

I'm not arguing that there aren't degenerate spics everywhere, but saying that they steal your jobs is intellectual laziness.

we don't

Ok so you admit there are degenerate spics everywhere
>I'm not arguing that there aren't degenerate spics everywhere

and you forgot the "muh diversity" laws in

I only hate the ones with indian blood

A massive family of Spics just moved into the house next door. They're the most stereotypical fucks you could ever meet. Only the children, of which there are 6 gorillion, speak English. They're blasting music loud enough to make the walls vibrate. Oh and they have an obnoxious Chihuahua. Can't wait for one of them to try and break in so I can show him just how much of a weeb I am.

I really hate to break to you, but a lot of the pig skins are an eye sore. This probably resembles you or your brother, cousin, or maybe a fellow church goer.

A F F I R M A T I V E A C T I O N

No one wants to do them at the wage Mexicans are willing to do them at. Importing Mexicans is market distortion.

Not to mention the fact that the children of those Mexicans will not be content to pick vegetables for a living. If they don't turn to crime, they will trickle up the job market and proceed to compete for "jobs that require more education and expertise", progressively driving down those wages as well when those market becomes saturated.

NOT TO MENTION the fact that automation is increasingly becoming a factor and the Mexicans won't even be needed for low skill vegetable picking anymore either. Leaving us with a surplus population of people with no marketable job-skills, an inability to speak English, and a hostile foreign culture, who we're apparently not allowed to deport because "thas raciss".

They're wild Indians who are incapable of civilization. The same wild Indians our ancestors fought to settle our country. And you want to let them into that country? How is that anything short of treason?

Cause they're ruining are white culture

>church goer
I love how leftists are allowed to stereotype White people.

u know most mexicans go back to mexico to retire right?

Isn't blacks go to church more regular?

>Lel I forgot, fill me in
Yeah, nah. One post by that ID

>Spics only get the jobs that no one wants to do like lawn maintenance and tomato picking.
there are tons of people willing to do so, just not for a dollar a box

Who the fuck cares about retirees?
They're not taking people's jobs by definition.
>implying vegetable pickers can afford to retire

Now how about you explain what happens when automation renders fruit picking an obsolete profession. Do the Mexicans just vanish?
Do their anchor baby children just vanish?

Yes.

But also WW1 went horribly wrong.

Whites fucked themselves over. Now we have to deal with it.

I don't hate any race for being who they are. I just realize they're not compatible with first-world civilization.

the ones I know are nice people. Nicer than the fat white bitch in my neighborhood

California used to be part of Mexico.

Mexicans have more right to be here than you.

The term 'Spic' is a very ugly word.

I know you're using it because you're really a coward, you can't say it in person.

I bet you don't even want to live in your shithole Mexican barrio in California and move to the suburbs with the civil people. Nice try Paco.

Fuck no! we don't banish. Anchor baby here. Today I work in an accounting firm. Also, I served in Iraq and Afghanistan. I'm fucking untouchable in the US.

For all I care, build the fucking wall. It will just help keep us in. LOL, and for those immigrants that where left behind... Well, too late motherfuckers.

Oh, and never forget those luxurious toilets in Iraq.

Cowardice, fear and insecurity, or you're just a juvenile with no real world experiences under your belt.

Whatever your reasons for feelings of hatred, they're useless. Crying gets you nowhere.

They can take that whole fucking waterless shit show of a state.

Hey, I would rather live with people who live in Grace, than with Children of Satan.

And what the fuck have you done to deserve living in my FINE first world country!?

You can't take anything with you when you're dead, so why not live to help each other today, right?

Also don't forget how liberal Americunts will go on and on about hardworking Latinos are, and ignore how hard working Philipinos, Asians, Indians, Europeans, etc. are.

Build up your riches in paradise

Don't waste your time building riches in Satan's world

Walls can be destroyed

i just hate the damn anchor babys and beaner teens that try to hard to be black ghetto thugs the rest of the spics are ok.

THEY'RE BRINGING DRUGS

The only ones that are successful are theones that become fluent in English and assimilate into mainstream culture. The ones that speak Spanish, choose to live in 100 percent Latino neighborhoods, and don't assimilate are doomed to pick fruit and prune fruit trees for the rest of their life.

Seriously, Mexico is inundating us with meth.

I like how the OP didn't even participate in his own fucking thread. I hate you gullible shitlords sometimes.

HAHAHA,, and what? do they also make you buy it and consume it? It's all business. Where there is a demand; there will always be a supply.

fucking beaner anchor baby back to mexico disgusting taco

One post by this ID
> slide thread
SLIDE THREAD one post by this ID
One post by this ID
Slide thread
> one post by this ID SAGE
SAGE YOUR POSTS
SLIDE
THREAD

Sage sage sage

Lowering cost of labor = lowering cost of goods.

That standard of living you love so much? Try it when your produce quadruples in price overnight.
Or maybe you don't eat produce because you're a fat, lazy, no talent piece of human shit

LOL Pig skin got his ass hurt

>emptying your wallet on the table

Way to tell everyone how poor you are

This, really. To go even further, all this is occurs regardless of legal status. For example, even if immigrants come legally wanting to integrate their children could be very indoctrinated by the illegal and America hating immigrants.

From my time spent around these people, they only hate niggers because they are competition in illegal activity. Their hard work ethic is normally done AGAINST America's best interest. Mexicans, many Hispanics in general, would rather make America a Hispanic country built on unjustly exploiting its former citizens. They hate and try to bite the hands that feed them yet call themselves victims over it. They like to think they are on par with blacks on the "oppression spectrum" despite liberals willing to sell them out and brand them as whites when they are involved in conflict with a black person.

They are essentially Muslims, but their crimes are driven more by secular goals rather than religious ones save the few fringe culties. Their Christianity/Catholic upbringings mean shit much like black's Christianity and Catholicism. They are too consumed by the secular liberal jew. If not them then their children will be if not raised properly.

I say this as a 2nd gen Hispanic American myself. Over the course of this election, I realize I wouldn't mind if the majority of hispanics residing in America vanished. Whether it be through the government, the gun, or magic. They are toxic towards good people, even the ones among their own.

I'm glad people like you exist

>Lowering cost of labor = lowering cost of goods.

where did you study econ because that's fucking hilarious

Yup, it had to be a fucking Cuban spewing all this nonsense.

Stop kissing this people's ignorant asses. You remind me of those Jew Guards in the Concentration camps during WWII.

Honestly, you are worse than this Pig Skins.

I would spit on all that you stand for. You fucking sell out.

and when machines start doing these jobs , these spics will want welfare and turn to crime.

>2nd gen Hispanic American myself. Over the course of this election, I realize I wouldn't mind if the majority of hispanics residing in America vanished.

Really? you need it this orange umpa lumpa to reach this conclusion and redefine your believe system. Fucking Sheep! got eat a Dick. It will sever you better. If anything only your family and descendants need to vanish.

They're worse than niggers, so we'll have really bad consequences. At least niggers don't plan to execute reconquista

Why the fuck would their be a Reconquista? Why go through all that trouble when they can simply move back to their countries where there is little to no White Pollution.

Am Cuban. Fuck these new refugees they are all absolutely retarded and lazy.

Because they're leeches and don't want to build the better future for themselves. It's easier to just conquer more successful cucks and use the products of their achievements. Same shit already happens in Europe, why do you think it can't be repeated here, when the new generations are cucked as Europeans?

Nice meme, most of the go into manufacturing jobs, driving down the base pay and displacing mainly blacks and whites.

Does nafta mean anything to you shill shit its all our industirial based jobs sent yo mexico cause the mexican government lets them exploit their people

Nigga please, the Pig Skins would eat you alive outside Little Cuba (Miami).

Quit this farce before you hurt yourself.

A tiger can never change its stripes.

You are what you are. All the Hispanic hate will come back to you double my "friend"

Funny how all these chickenshit gringos want us gone, but a large percentage of us young Mexicans go into the military and actually contribute to this country instead of post on an anime board all day

Semper Fi, you racist faggots. Bet none of you would have the balls to say shit to my face.

The only reason to "hate" Mexicans is if they are cartel or here illegally stealing jobs and more than likely siphoning our money across the border

Otherwise no one cares about them

>go into the military
>contribute to this country
You just there for the benefits Paco. I bet you be the first deserters if the US send you to a real war like Vietnam

>Cherry picking
>Literally

#NoTallMexicans

that's cute.

I would fucking wreck you, little guy

Go eat some PINGA... cubano come mierda

wall

De La Hoya was on steroids.

I can't wait to fuck another white girl while you pinko weaklings talk tough from far away like you always do.

What did you say to me you little gringo? I'll have you know that I've taken part in top secret border crossings with over 500 confirmed pinatas broken...

>completely forgot why we're supposed to hate Mexicans again
>Can someone remind me?
No hate here just no non-white immigration is allowed to the US
all non whites have to go back No exceptions

Cause they did an excellent job washing my car yesterday...

Wait

That's because they are unaware as to just how many are on welfare and social programs. And they have been force fed the "natural conservative" meme that ignores that most of them vote for big papi government

Can confirm. Hispanic here an a proud owner of a white woman.

Hmmm.. but in all honesty. After five years of marriage; I'm ready to divorce the bitch and sent her ass back to Tennessee.

I hate her microwave cheese quesadillas, and specially her damn horses. Fuckers eat a ton and that's all she ever talks about. Her whole fucking existence is based on livestock. You homos can have her back.

Says the guy who not only betrayed both the country that considers him legal and the country of his origin by upholding the negative views of its people by priding betrayal and criminal activity. Judging by your ID, you are a soldier who fought for yourself not the US. Also, judging by your ID, you don't understand that you can't fake being multiple posters. And you have a childish temperament.

I am and will be more American and Hispanic than you ever were. Not that it matters to you, I'm sure.

>OH AMERICA! HOW I LOVER HER
>-government's money.

Can't do much spitting in the graves your lot digs for yourselves and the (unfortunately sometimes gullible) innocents you take down with you through the same delusional self-destruction that ruined your own country.

Go eat some PINGA... cubano come mierda

Wow! it's been a long hateful threat so far. Here have some tacos my fellow racist pig skins.