twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

BRAVO OBAMA

The Usual Suspects

>more drumpf shills
face the facts cucks, Drumpft will never get the love that you faggots give him
>muh reddit
and proud son. eat my asshole while white america dies out cumskins

>this much impotent rage

Can you imagine being so stupid that you vote for your own death? Trump voters, ladies and gentleman.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Vote for Trump because "he cares about coal country"
>Trump repeals black lung benefits
>Miners can't get health insurance because republicans repealed ACA and insurance companies can deny coverage for pre-existing conditions again
>Die

kek

But hey, at least Trump won't bend over and take it up the ass from Israel right? Oh wait...

I will laugh as your pathetic ideology is exterminated from popular culture and the planet and you are forced underground like the rat you are.

Enjoy the next 8 years. I sure will.

>Sessions not guilty

There were no charges or a trial, what the fuck

>shittalking 12th best president

Kill yourself

You cucks are antisemetic now too? Progress.

>he's good cuz he's black

Literally Obonobos entire legacy. He's a stuttering retard

In his address to Congress two days ago he specifically mentioned not denying people coverage for preexisting conditions.

hows that swamp draining he promised going along?

It's over man, we won, just accept it.

Charges and trials are for democrats user. It's like Rand Paul said, investigating members of your own party is pointless. It's ok when Republicans do it because they're the good guys. Just like it's ok that Mike Pence used private email to discuss homeland security measures even though his account got hacked just like Hillary Clinton's.

It's the same autistic cuck posting those images and "arguments" in every thread lol.

Pretty good. Deep State getting BTFO. Hows the asshurt going along? Still need safety pins for your diaper, libaby snowflake?

You guys hate Israel, you talk about it constantly on Sup Forums. I was pointing out that your God Emperor is their bitch.

>private email
Vs
>unrestricted private home server used for Pay 4 Play schemes to enrich herself

Yeah, totally the same

>you talk about it constantly on Sup Forums

Lol I don't go to that shithole. Just glad Trump won. :)

>Anyone who disagrees with me is a shill

Gotta love all those Goldman Sachs executives being part of the cabinet right? If you don't like that you're a "cuck".

>let me tell you what you think

There are no good guys or bad guys. Just a bunch of partisans fucking everything up for the rest of us.

kek

Saved lol. You can see the anguish on all of their cuck faces.

He literally told a room of jews he didn't want their money. And if you think he is a cuck for israel and isn't outjewing the jews, you're mistaken.

youtube.com/watch?v=YJv5f6WqzV4

bravo clinton.

Best president in recent history

Name them

he still doesn't look happy, he seemed to be getting angrier as the video went on

>m-MUH 3 MILLION

HAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

False-flag harder, cuck.

>he still doesn't look happy

>trumptards actually believe this

Happiness is fleeting along with the law of diminishing returns. The first fuck you is inevitably more satisfying than the seventh.

>It's a Sup Forumstard comes to Sup Forums to brag about how "they" won thread.

Unless you're a Goldman Sachs executive, you didn't win. You're just too stupid to realize you're in the same boat as everyone else. At least you got to post some spicy memes though right?

You can see how happy it is in his jittery arm movements. Very high energy. The pride and joy of winners.

>m-muh poplar vote ;_;

>hilltard conspiracy theorist don't

Better put on your tinfoil hat, the russians might hack your brain waves

That one tall guy in the middle actually seemed to be a pretty good sport about it. Seems like a cool guy even though he's a commie.

>it's a redditor comes to Sup Forums and doesn't stay contained in his autistic GoT and Dr Who gens

>it's an I have to lie to myself and say everyone lost because im so BUTT BLASTED post

LOL

Manlets will never know true happiness.

>98% of Trump's American is undeveloped land, forests preserves, wasteland and farm land
>major civilization with population higher than 300 people are in Clinton's America

really

makes

me

thin

k

>Everyone who disagrees with me is a redditor and a shill
>All news I don't like is fake news

Keep living in your little fantasy bubble user. Just know that it's gonna pop one day.

% of Trump's American is undeveloped land, forests preserves, wasteland and farm land
>We still lost

LOL

>Keep living in your little fantasy bubble user. Just know that it's gonna pop one day.

What level of projection is this

>muh crime filled nigger infested cities are better than the open country side

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Fuck off Shariahjew

t. George Soros

Former trump supporter here. my healthcare situation is fucked now. i've made a huge mistake

>the nigger behind this post is losing their obongocare

Feels good man.

No no, Trump the Bannon puppet who is a puppet of Russia who is a puppet of Alex Jones who is a puppet of Jeff Sessions who is a puppet of the KKK who is the puppet of the Nazis is going to be impeached any day now!

Say it with me, Blurmpf is NOT my president!

You literally just proved my point dumbass.

>healthcare situation
>implying your rates weren't skyrocketing

Niggercare was a fucking failure created by Insurance companies and peddled by a stuttering retard

kek

Your point was that you're a shariahjew cock sucking nerd virgin? Nice, go fuck yourself

why is his nickname king nigger?

hmmm

Election is over. Please fuck off.

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn.. But in all seriousness we can't let this man get the nuclear codes!

Your point that cities where Clinton won are crime infested shitholes that only a Leftist shithead would be dumb enough to live in?

Because he passed unpopular bills through executive orders like a tyrant.

Insurance rates rose at a lower rate under the ACA over the last 8 years than they did the previous 8 years before it existed. Also, the primary reason they rose was from Republicans blocking the risk corridor. Once the ACA is repealed rates are gonna skyrocket again because the ACA pays massive subsidies to insurance companies, with those subsidies gone the insurance companies will raise premiums to make up for lost revenue.

Trump's staff is crashing and burning. Trump is doing POTUS just fine.

>the system is a failure, let me explain why, because MUH REPUBLICANS

Lol, you lost.

>Getting this angry while posting with strangers on a Latvian Motorcycle Repair board

It's pasta knucklehead.

Yeah no, niggercare was a failure and some peoples rates, like in Arizona, were exceeding 100%

>look, am I fitting in yet??

Why are redditors so transparent? Sad!

>Post facts
>Reply with insults

A 2 second google search would show that everything I posted is true. You have nothing to counter it with so you just have to resort to insults. It's honestly hilarious, whenever someone forces you guys to face the facts you get super defensive and start spouting your patented insults.

Inb4 "nu-male", "cuck", "shariablue", etc...

real life of course!

You mean Arizona, the state with a republican governor who blocked medicaid expansion? Hmmm

>Everyone I don't like is a redditor

>MUH GOOGLE SEARCH
>MUH REAL NEWS
>MUH WORDS THAT OFFEND ME

You lost, lol.

You mean niggercare was raising peoples rates by 100%? What a success!

>implying you're not a redditor

Sad! Lurk more faggot and maybe you'll lose that autistic numale ass breath scent

lol u mad son

hillary only won with poor people

u got BTFO son

Back to

gib ME DAT

Aka WE NEE MO MOHNEH FO DEM PROGRAMZ

>You lost, lol.
See? You have nothing to counter with. You know that everything I posted is factually correct. All you can say is "cuck", "shariablue", and "you lost". I could make a bot that posts in exactly the same manner as you Sup Forumstards because you never deviate in your posts whatsoever.

There's nothing to counter lol. Your argument has no substance. Niggercare failed. You lost.

WOE TO THE GLOBALIST, on his mountain high
perched aloft, he stares back at the world
not an affair fails to cross his eye

but a beast rises from slumber, the globe doth stir
like a scorpion, its deathly limbs unfurled
what has happened before will yet recur

>Wins by a margin of 2% or less with wealthy people

LOL only poor people vote democrat!!!

All the richcucks voted for Klanton and the loyal bootlicking poorfags followed

TripsQuads checked
proceed with shitposting, citizen

The richfags voted for Trump though, your image just showed it.

The entrepreneurs and selfmade, yes. Nepotist kikes, bankers, and celebrities shilled for hill.

Or did you miss hitlarys little rally where she boasted "we're going to RAISE taxes on the middle class!" while billionaire kike Warren Buffet clapped like a seal next to her?

>the groupthink of cities should control entire regions
here in washington we're all feeling the effects of the commies in seattle ruining everything

>any year
>letting the government control your healthcare

>"we're going to RAISE taxes on the middle class!" while billionaire kike Warren Buffet clapped like a seal next to her?

Post proof.

The good thing is they're coastal cucks. We can just force them into the sea. Or if we're really lucky, their global warming conspiracies made up by their prophet Al Gore come true and they all drown

youtube.com/watch?v=7ua13_gYQn0

>Letting the free market control an industry with inelastic demand
>Bringing back pre-existing conditions and lifetime and yearly maxes
>Bringing back claims departments that work as actual death panels

>Franklin Roosevelt at 3
>Abe at 1
the horrible joke is that all the icons of social justice would be fucking fascists in the modern age and that they were fascists when they were in control, it's just that station and power didn't let the press call them on it back in the day

That's nothing new, he has said for over a decade that the ultra wealthy should pay more in taxes