I thought assholish Latina was a well loved trope among heterosexuals. Is she too pale for you...

I thought assholish Latina was a well loved trope among heterosexuals. Is she too pale for you? Do you think Arat embodies this trope better (not sure what race she is)?

christian is a total babe and makes my list of acceptable waifus.

I dont know what you're on about , OP

i need spicy smelly latina panty on my tv! and on my face but that is not realistc

she's gonna get McTits killed :/

Remember she's pregnant now. Somehow I reckon she values her looks more that that Tara retard so hopefully she won't be ruined too much.

>I thought assholish Latina was a well loved trope among heterosexuals
You thought wrong, fuckface

I hope they keep her alive in the show. She's my favorite thing to look at

this

Agreed. Maggie's not doing it for me anymore.

a reality where i don't get to rape her senseless in a comfy post apocalypse is not a reality i want any part of

I wish I could survive in an apocalypse with her

>full cunt mode all the time
>no sex scenes
out of balance trope brah

She ain't thick

shouldn't have cut her hair short!
should have shown her in sexy dirty panties!

She's like a pretty version of Michelle Rodriguez, who was a pretty version of the latina chick from Aliens

she's waifu number one now that that stupid bitch cut her hair off

She was always top waifu. Tara comes in second.

>latina chick from Aliens
>Jenette Goldstein

>Her background also includes Moroccan and Brazilian decent.
>Brazilian
>latina

Also her character in the movie is supposed to be straight Hispanic

Jews and Latins look similar

Is Christian Serratos even latina? She played an Israeli in Malcolm in the Middle

Rodriguez needs to remove those stupid fake horse teeth, she was so cute in the first season of Lost when she didn't have them yet.

Mexican and Italian

Disregard, that was Tania Raymonde.

Shes hot, and her character is absolute dog shit.I hate her character, and hope she dies.Her additude, and her actions are never justified, or logical in any way.Shes a fucking retard, and the walking dead has bad writers.