HE DONE DID IT

HE DONE DID IT.

s0.wp.com/wp-content/themes/vip/time2014/img/money-logo.png

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/750865499660091393
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Whoops, wrong link.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/750865499660091393

If it was just a star why he deleted it?

WHAT THE FUCK?

This is...

CUZ HE KNEW THE EVIL MEDIA WOULD MISINTERPRET HIS MEANING TRUMP STANDS WITH ISRAEL

>50 stickers
NOO DON'T STICK THEM IN THE OVEN YOU RACIST GOY

ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Its official, Trump browses Sup Forums

fucking savage

This is so hot Hi trump

>this is real
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>hurr it's not just the star, the star was on MONEY!
>it's obviously anti-semitic!
Money have never been involved with corruption ever - The Liberal Media

He said today he wouldn't have, apparently his twitter is not completely his anymore

the fucking lunatic!

I think we all agree the use of #Frozen really elevates this Tweet in top-tier trolling.

fuck me...

MAD MAN
A
D

M
A
N

Is this 6D Chess or a big mistake?

I saw that on my feed and fucking busted out. This entire election is really something.

Why would he tweet a picture of Frozen instead of just saying "It's a shape used in many things, I don't care what you think". And just stop talking about it.

Maybe this is a ploy for attention.

Only oldfags remember wizard

It was reported on twitter as hate speech.

You wasted perfectly good double dubs you nigger. I hope you get blasted by the frog god for not agreeing with factual visible proof of its usage in children material

Confirmation bias.

What?

Because he's not a sperg. No offends but you don't sound like a great showman, and voters are driven by emotion, not policy.
Rand Paul was terrifically eloquent and respectful. And look at where it got him. That is unfortunately how the world works pal.

Trump should stop talking about the fucking star and start reaming hillary on the giant giftwrapped hooker that popped out of the cake comey generously gave him