How do you make friends in your country?

How do you make friends in your country?

Speaking.

adventure with alcohol, jokes, debates and danger

By not killing your enemy

don't ask me. I have two guys from high school I still see from time to time, but I haven't made any new friends after high school.

t. 23 year old

you don't. you either stick with your friends from highschool or you got nothing.

i didn't make any friends in school

I really like the apustaja. it can express such a wide range of emotions that the smug pepe couldn't.

You got 18 years time to make lasting friendships after that you get lucky or don't have any.

I've known all my real friends from the 1st grade

be a normie, otherwise you're fucked

tell everyone you like sandniggers

I'll tell you when I find out

word

I think its harder in Canada specifically because everyone is nice and pretends to be friends - but at the same time no- one really wants to really be friends

I don't know.

Having a car helps, but people in general are not so bad, just keep trying

if i knew i wouldnt be here

>from the 1st grade
they shuffle classes here every year to make sure you don't have lasting relationships. and even then we don't spend much time together as a class because everyone takes their own classes. so you may have interacted with literally hundreds of other kids but only briefly but in the end you have no close friends at all.

If you want friends, you made 'em in kindergarten just like everyone else

by creating them in my head when i dream

>join any university
>get yourself humiliated for an entire year (do praxe)
otherwise, it will be kinda hard since people are pretty traditionalist over here, had way more fun in Spain or Romania.

I go dancing.

Sometimes pub quizzes.

The issue is I meet a lot of weird people when I try to make new friends.

BALADAS

I have no idea. When I went to freshmen mingling events everyone was already part of some clique on the first fucking week. Now I've spent three years having zero interaction with people in uni. Tried to go the parties a few times, but people tend to stick with the people they already know. I think I failed to learn something fundamentally important about meeting people.

If you have lost contact with friends from your elementary school then you are fucked.

Why actually they shuffle classes in America? Can some american pls tell me?

In elementary school it's because they want different kids to interact, in high school it's because everyone is taking different classes.

I've never heard of a school system having that arrangement before high school.

That sounds terrible, the PTA sould address that

How is it in Tacoland?

Literally playing random online game.
>Hey user are you nepali?
>Yes,i am
>Me too let's be friend
>ok do you have discord or fb id
>Yes i have
There you go.This is how we make friends here.In real life it is even easier here.Even if you're a 100%autistic you'll get many friends here.

It's fucked up.

>Go to uni
>Pretend to be retarded and never stop talking about how amazing brown people are

You'll have a massive circle of friends and might even be granted the labour leadership

one theory is to prevent cliques early on

What's wrong with cliques? Nerds hanging with nerds, jocks hanging with jocks.

Drive my BMW to my uni and pick up a hot girl on the way. It's all it takes to make a tons of friends in uni in Korea.

I still don't understand why is it always like this. What makes it impossible for us to make friends after high school. I have 2-3 from school years and they are good lads but also turbo normies so I can't meet them very often and have tried to make form new bonds of friendship but somehow it just doesn't work out.

If that's the case why not make friends with people who share similar hobbies as you?

no lie. Even better for diaspora Curries because we can easily become friends . Literally Pakis , Indians, sikhs etc will all be buddies here simply because we share curry genetics .
feels good man

true, i mean perhaps they make sure nobody is a "new kid" so no bully

you have to make friends in high school, or at the very least, in your freshman year of college. If you haven't made friends by then, you have missed your opportunity.

but that's the problem. i go to some hobby gropu or something and often people are nice but i just can't take it into actual friend level

In uni you can make friends, but you have to be involved in a club or something (at least here). I met some of my friends that way, others from living in dormitories all 4 years and still others by having someone randomly start a conversation with me. I'm a mega autist though so most of those people I called friends in uni are just "friends" now because I was always too lazy to maintain our relationships.

Lietrally
>Be Nepali
>People mistake you as pajeet,Chinese,Filipino,spic and sometime japanese
>Sometimes be victim of racism which is targeted towards spic,chinese and pajeets
>But literally be bro tiers which all nationalities despite all hardship

>are just "friends" now because I was always too lazy to maintain our relationships
Pretty much the main reason why I find myself lonely many times.

I'll be your friend.

You have to live in the Algarve though.

nobody has a reason to hate nepalis t bh.
They never started shit with anyone or got involved in Hindu- Muslim-Sikh Shitfest

Don't finland have cosplay event or any other hobby event?Why not meet people there?

What I tried to say is there are different kinds of events and clubs and groups you can go and I have visited some of those and form some sort of relations but I just can't make it into actual friendship where I would see those people outside of those limited events. At this point, everyone seems to already have their little circles.

I don't know, I don't have any friends, didn't have any friends while growing up either.

>finally make good friends one year
>end up in the nigger section of the class next year with all of my friends in the other
>different classes, different lunch break, etc.

to torture kids and ruin them

>Pura vida mae, todo bien!? do you have a lighter?
Is really simple

Go to men's bath houses, when someone makes eye contact in the sauna sit next to them, if they smile give them a handy Jay.

>You got 18 years time to make lasting friendships after that you get lucky or don't have any.
This. College on, I only care if I live near someone. Anything over half an hour travel time, is not a close friend.

>one theory is to prevent cliques early on
Until we are separated by academic abilities I think this is the reason.

By simply being yourself

>But literally be bro tiers which all nationalities despite all hardship
We like you only because of My Everest, Sherpas, Buddhist Monks, and being like Tibet while not having China annex you (because the West said your govt should become pals with India).

by talking.
I made friends with the cleaner aunties by helping them clean or simply smile,
I made friends with the drink kiosk guy and chat about business opportunity in the uni. (get free drinks by the way)
I made friends with 3 senior jocks while asking ways to the uni swimming pool. They invited me to their dorm room on Saturdays to chat.
I made friends with the girls that I sat next to in Maths class because I don't understand the lecture and they enlightened my mind.
There's more.

Don't sexualize saunas

>be attractive
>be fit
>be interesting
>have lots of normie hobbies and play sports
>be outgoing
>be attractive
It is this easy senpai

how is it to have sauna sex?

This is dangerously close to being the man who talks to the bus driver
Especially the part about helping the cleaning ladies clean

My wife is my only friend. I haven't just hung out with peers in a couple of years.

>lie down for 15 minutes in sauna
>almost pass out after you get up
Bet you'd die if you tried to have sex there. Then again I like mine at 90c which is a bit too much for most people.

this is a vague idea and doesn't work. Learn the situation and do accordingly.
I don't play sports, not fit (average), not attractive and not interesting but I'm popular. Just have your guts to blend in with the surrounding. Don't afraid to be sucks.
Is it wrong?

>He doesn't talk to the bus driver

german autism

Talk to people

and everything is 1000km apart, and fake and shit, and expensive so nights out have to be rare, and barely any vacation time...

My only friends are my main group of friends since elementary school, we're still friends because we've physically been through so much shit it's hard to replicate it as an adult, I can only make good friends with people if we've physically been through a lot of stuff together, if you have to make friends by sheer conversation then I fail, the only other good friend I've had is because we worked together 8 hours a day for like 2 years

What is wrong with me, I feel like I'd be better off as a caveman just hunting silently with some bros from the tribe, I cannot into modern civilization

physical sex ?

What about turn it a bit down, I mean it can be worst than dying of insolation by having beach sex at noon.

I dont know, i dont really think of anyone as a friend.
This is the worst. I tried doing this and it just ended with me being disrespected 24/7. The last thing you wanna do is stick with a bunch of idiots from your school who know your past.

How do you get jobs in your country?

i thought it was great to live in the dreamland?

Have a lot of friends

Honestly you have to like sports, drugs or nightclubs. If not then you will die alone

or you can die together in the same car with other junkies

When I was wrestling I made really good friends there but since I graduated I have never seen a single friend from the team, they all just disappeared and we never made contact again. I only saw a 2 girls and they hugged me which felt really good since I haven't been hugged by a girl since middle school.

Don't be autistic. That's literally it.

I wouldn't know

impression that America will make friends soon at sex

I don't know. I wish I did though

buzz buzz

I don't. My high school friends weren't good friends, and college was a waking nightmare.

Making friends isn't hard; finding good friends is. Same with relationships.

I started a YouTube channel to make friends. It's going okay. I'm meeting new people, but so far, no solid friendships.

The kids you go to school with are usually your friends