HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WE

MY

WB IS FINISHED

>went up by a %
G-Guys, this is bad!

>not the first post from this IP

prediction: 30-35%

They already have a review synopsis and we are at 33 reviews and it's at 82% positive, it's not going below 70%.

Disney scared

can someone explain why Sup Forums is expecting this to be bad?

Sup Forums wants this to fail so Disney can reign supreme in the CU biz. Why i'm not sure.

This, if it's in low 80's during the first brunt of shill reviews then we're looking at a ~67% final score.

I like how for another WB film Rotten Tomatoes isj jumping the gun with their summary calling it a piece of shit

Again, Rotten Tomatoes is not a review site. What right do they fucking have to put their review up there? Fucking bastards. How in the world does an 82% warrant words like "It never lives up to..." ?

Definitely no conspiracy going on. A consenseus after 30 reviews

>Fresh
>JUST

CU?

Cinematic Universe

WE WUZ KONG

I'm so tired of "el justo!" and "LE SONG LYRIC TO SHOW MY THEORY THAT THIS IS ACTUALLY EL JUSTO!"

Such a lazy meme and thoughtless too.

Not yet certified fresh

with only 33 reviews this could still turn heavily, there were a lot of negative reviews on letterboxd

Rotten Tomatoes is the worst thing to happen to this board, it's pretty much just used to troll and shitpost now.

it just seems too vicious.Is Disney not satisfied cornering the cape market? Are they that upset that WB might corner the Kaiju kino market?

it's essentially, Sup Forums's metacritic that Sup Forums always falls back to.

>82%
>-5 for white director
>-5 for white male lead
>-5 for white female lead
>-3 for not being Marvel

Wow, a perfect score!

B-But 3 of them were from Marvel movies. do you get any additional points for that?!

>a picture of metacritic and JUST
What a shitty thread OP

Sometimes I have to wonder if you retards are being serious or not.

Look at the score, not the percentage. It's mediocre at best.

never stopped Marvel.

anything above 5 for a monster movie is above par

this

Good point. I'm just pointing that out. Probably won't watch it anyways due to the bad trailers.

Damn that Stuckmann review was one of the worst I have ever watched from him, he has really lost his sense of humor, he came off really forced in this one and had tons of contradictions everywhere.

He always hides behind a safe grade like B because hes a pussy. You know its bad because he got 1100dislikes from his creepy cult of fans. If Screen Junkies did that shit it would get a like/dislike ratio of 1:3.

What? you mean those trailers that are all the rage now? with music and awkward quips that breaking tension ?

>People still look at the percentage and misunderstand how Rotten Tomatoes works

I will never understand this garbage board.

I'll wait for Armond's review

*It ain't me starts playing*

i tried this with a date one time. People don't care.
>"It's fresh! let's go see it."
>"look at the average: 6/10. Does that sound good to you?"
>"...Well the movie isn't rotten so lets go see it."

Normies don't see anything except red or green.

Yeah, those. It was so amazingly awkward, i had the same reaction to the Mummy trailer. 2017, your monster movies are not looking good.

>6.2
JUST