This is from 1986 and looks better than wheat CGI

>This is from 1986 and looks better than wheat CGI.
>Not using the formulae live action Alien

What did Ridley mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VWLKwrmYd6A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ridley is legitimately senile.

Looks badazz

Don't even bother watching it. The asian in Prometheus was cute. The Ripley in the new movie looks like Lena Dunham.

problem is it too like 5 times more to film it and was possibly more expensive by minute than CGI

>Noomi Rapace
>asian

Shame it's wasted on a shit, unnecessary movie.

But there are certain shots you can't do with puppets.
How are we supposed to be scared if there's no full-body daylight action shots?

>The asian in Prometheus
What's it like to have crippling autism?

Oh. Looks like one to me but I guess I was wrong. Another actor who looks like one to me is Kevin Durand.

Sorry, I never learned learned to identify races in school and I haven't studied it in my own time. I'm sure it's a skill you're proud of.

>But there are certain shots you can't do with puppets.
yeah, that's probably true but there's a 'making of Aliens' that's great and covers some nice puppet work. (3 hours long, be warned)
youtube.com/watch?v=VWLKwrmYd6A

>hating on Kevin Durand
KD's out for at least 4 weeks with an MCL sprain and bone bruise; I blame Gortat.

Ridley unironically has dementia

>Prometheus originally had space Jesus
>Scott removed it anyways because angry Christians
>Let's add a gay couple in the sequel instead!

Yeah, but on the other hand it became a money-printing pop-culture icon.

>mocking people for not being ignorant fucking idiots

I think adding faggots to the movie doesn't really have to be a jew homo propaganda. It even might be sth opposite.

Wonder what wil WHEATon thinks of this

>I never learned learned to identify races in school
Are you fucking blind retard? Stop posting, idiot.

I'm sorry that you think she looks European.

It was the best scene in the whole franchise.

>yfw they used a real alien to film this and they had to replace sigourney with a clone after it ate her.

The Alien Queen is the best designed, best executed alien in the entire series. The Movie Alien (1979) may be arguably better than Aliens, but a tall dude in a suit isn't as convincing as a T-Rex size puppet.

Durand, not Durant

Wheat farmers move really fast, a man in a suit moving like that would look retarded and cause more bitching because movements would look like some lame wire work ku g fu shit, cgi can show fast fluid much better.

James Cameron truly is the GOATest of all GOAT time.

That's in a dark room standing and staring - it's not on the front of a spiralling spaceship headbutting a windsheild

Alien Queen is legitimately frightening. No jump scares required.

>This is from 1986 and looks better than wheat CGI.

Have we officially dubbed this new Alien "Wheatley", yet?

Amazing how quickly Sup Forums forgives this hack.

I wonder (((who))) could be behind this post.

I'm just trying not to be assblasted about everything coz I really want to see more Alien movies. I just like Alien and if it's going to get fucked up by jewwywood completely then I have no alternatives...

nice b8

Problem is they can't move it much and they definitely can't make it do something like in the new trailer.

Ok gramps, back to

The asian was one of the pilots? You gay bro?

I think it looks like a scary design. All cg looks pretty good to me these days. The best effects are always a blend of real sets, miniatures, costumes, puppets combined with cgi.

>15 years later

that's because that's a real thing
whereas cgi is simulation of photorealism

He's talking about Noomi, read the thread

yep, left one looks really bad

When the aliens are off screen do they just suck down liters of Mountain Dew? They can't drool that much and not get dehydrated, it's not physically possible man.

>best scene
>not pic related
pleb

pre-CGI