The video that saved America

The video that saved America.

what's her problem?

>can't take the pressures of campaigning

NEVER THE PRESIDENT

Alien DNA

>Look mom, I posted it again

As a fellow visitor of /r/The_Donald I salute you gentlesir! Have an upvote.

checked

i like how they propped her up against that pole while they waited for the van

>that metallic object that dropped out of her pants leg

Anyone know what the fuck that could have been?

Advanced Parkinsons

>saved america
we are fucked if Trump keeps doing what he is doing. We are a fucking laughing stock.

>@samkhadi
>literal nigger meme

What's trump doing that's ruining america?

whats with all the trump gets today lads?

>sick corrupt alien demon cunt didn't win

Best timeline

>tfw no Weekend at Hillary's movie

I remember when the media (even in my country) claimed she 'stumbled on her way to the car', completely talking around the fact she was balanced on a pole and literally had to be carried into the car because she couldn't support herself or even make walking movements

Pretty bizarre

MUM I POST IT AGAIN

I-ITS JUST A COLD
>tremors violently
I-ITS JUST PNEUMONIA
>loses election
I-ITS JUST RUSSIA

D-DRUMPF?

>We are a fucking laughing stock.
Sorry ameribros, but you kinda always were, only now you're in on the joke too.

>the OP that ruined Sup Forums

Either an autoinjector or a piece of some kind of leg brace.

>be bill clinton
>

Auto-Injector Syringe For Anti-Seizure Drug Diazepam. Martin thinks she has early onset Parkinsons

He simply can't stop winning.

SHE WAS TIRED AFTER A LONG DAY OF CAMPAIGNING OK!??

I bet if you put a lump of coal in her snatch she could make diamonds.

Wow people really still mad after all this time

Democrats willingly fucked you over for the made girl Hillary with all her elite connections. It's known now she fucked Bernie over. It's know now Clinton Foundation was pay to play. It's known now she's partly responsible for Libya and Syria. It's known now she's always been shady as fuck. Why would you run this person

What were they thinking

I still find it impressive that they acted like nothing was wrong afterward, and people bought it.

And I still wonder what that was that fell down her leg.

I have epilepsy, and after a seizure you're weak as fuck and can barely stand much less walk. It's like when you go hiking or something and wake up with sore leg muscles the next day, except it's every muscle in your body.

>curb your enthusiasm theme

I..it was her turn!

Seriously, it was a lot of reasons.
She holds a huge amount of sway in the DNC and probably has dirt on the leadership of every major fund.
People thought since she was legacy, it was going to be a huge bump for her popularity.
Before the trump factor was a thing, her only real opponent was considered to be Jeb. And clinton dynasty vs bush dynasty would come out in favor of clinton.

Bernie fucked himself over. How do you people not read the emails. He was controlled opposition that backfired.

Then why is he charging americans for the wall, cutting taxes for millionaires, cutting consumer protection and shilling for both saudi arabia and the kremlin lel

She ain't making Bills dick diamonds that is for sure.

That third million dollar home of his ain't gonna pay for itself

Um duuh user how will he fight the deep state if he doesnt pretend to be a karl
rove tier deregulating neocon? Hes just playing their own game!

Weekend at Hillary's

>What were they thinking

You think they had a choice?

Bernie was a cuck that lost the moment he let them niggers take the stage from him.

Controlled opposition is cultural marxism tier stupid. The dude got popular and ran away with it just like trump. Both parties were trying to shut them down the whole time. America isnt a vast dystopian conspiracy, just a 2 party democracy

not enough children to sacrifice to Moloch

Reminder

70 year old woman been campaigning her whole life, bitch got exhausted and sick for a few weeks. The dying narrative never got traction outside of reddit and Sup Forums

Why dont you take some civics and political history/philosophy classes so you dont need to resort to memes to push your political beliefs?

two blowhard communities that are intertwined more than either is willing to admit

basically one in the same

That's a big car.

You have been for years. You just finally are being shown what the rest of world saw when looking at you.
There's no smooth talking, savvy figurehead lulling you into a sense of supremacy.