GRECO-ROMAN

9. Homer
GREEK

10. Pythagoras
GREEK

11. Archimedes
GREEK

Other urls found in this thread:

elmostrador.cl/noticias/pais/2017/09/24/pinera-hace-copy-paste-de-libro-de-ana-frank-para-su-famoso-eslogan-de-campana/
palestino.cl/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Where is Euclid?

Confucius is Sino-Greek

i am Greek

since when jesus has been greek

since he was born

I for one am of Greek descent

Where is Nikolos Telos inventor of the AC gyro grill?

Ado Hitleridis, Greek
Giannis F. Kennidis, Greek
Diegis Armanatidis Maradonoglopolos, Greek
Mikas Giordanidis, Greek

Einstein - GREEK
Galileo - GREEK
Columbus - GREEK
Napoleon - GREEK
Hitler - GREEK
Elvis - GREEK
Churchill - GREEK

Ghengis Kahn - GREEK
Cleopatra - GREEK
Tutankhamon - GREEK

jealousy is normal among balkan people

probably turk
but there are countless other immigrants behind the dutch flag

GEORGE KEBABINGTON - Greek

>3. Jesus Christ
>GREEK

You mean Roman

Ikibey
GREEK

Really makes you think

you are jealous of Greeks

no
Greek
and Greeks were the best Romans

Tsar Peter the Greek

it doesnt
turks are Greek mongrels

Confusius - Greek
Sun Tzu and the art of souvlaki

> Theodora, the next eldest, was dressed in a little sleeved tunic, such as a slave-girl would wear, and waited on her sister, carrying on her shoulders the stool in which she was wont to sit in public. Theodora was still too young to have intercourse with a man after the manner of women, but she satisfied the unnatural passions of certain wretches, even the vilest slaves, who followed their masters to the theatre and amused their leisure by this infamy. She remained for some time also in a brothel, where she practised this hateful form of vice.
> As soon, however, as she reached the age of puberty, as she was straightway became a simple harlot, as old-fashioned people called it; for she was neither a musician nor a dancer, but merely prostituted herself to everyone whom she met, giving up every part of her body to debauchery. She associated chiefly with the theatrical “pantomimes,” and took part in their performances, playing in comic scenes, for she was exceedingly witty and amusing; so that she soon became well known by her acting. She had no shame whatever, and no one ever saw her put out of countenance, but she lent herself to scandalous purposes without the least hesitation.

> She excelled in raising a laugh by being slapped on her puffed-out cheeks, and used to uncover herself so far as to show the spectators everything before and behind which decency forbids to be shown to men. She stimulated her lovers by lascivious jests, and continually invented new postures of coition, by which means she completely won the hearts of all libertines; for she did not wait to be solicited by anyone whom she met, but herself, with joke and gestures, invited everyone whom she fell in with, especially beardless boys.
> She never succumbed to these transports; for she often went to a supper at which each one paid his share, with ten or more young men, in the full vigour of their age and practised in debauchery, and would pass the whole night with all of them. When they were all exhausted, she would go to their servants, thirty in number, it may be, and fornicate with each one of them; and yet not even so did she quench her lust. Once she went to the house of some great man, and while the guests were drinking pulled up her clothes on the edge of the couch and did not blush to exhibit her wantonness without reserve. Though she received the male in three orifices she nevertheless complained of Nature for not having made the passage of her breasts wider, that she might contrive a new form of coition in that part of her person also.

Vincent van Gogh - Greek
Rembrandt - Greek

> She frequently became pregnant, but as she employed all known remedies without delay, she promptly procured abortion. Often, even on the stage, she stripped before the eyes of all the people, and stood naked in their midst, wearing only a girdle about her private parts and groin; not because she had any modesty about showing that also to the people, but because no one was allowed to go on the stage without a girdle about those parts. In this attitude she would throw herself down on the floor, and lie on her back. Slaves, whose duty it was, would then pour grains of barley upon her girdle, which trained geese would then pick up with their beaks one by one and eat. She did not blush or rise up, but appeared to glory in this performance; for she was not only without shame, but especially fond of encouraging others to be shameless, and often would strip naked in the midst of the actors, and swing herself backwards and forwards, explaining to those who had already enjoyed her and those who had not, the peculiar excellences of that exercise.
> She proceeded to such extremities of abuse as to make her face become what most women’s private parts are: wherefore her lovers became known at once by their unnatural tastes, and any respectable man who met her in the public streets turned away, and made haste to avoid her, lest his clothes should be soiled by contact with such an abandoned creature, for she was a bird of ill-omen, especially for those who saw her early in the day. As for her fellow-actresses, she always abused them most savagely, for she was exceedingly jealous.

DELETE THIS

TEODORA IS PURE!

12. Me
GREEK

Your number 1 is Aristotle. But more people know who Anne Frank was. And thats a little girl.

LMAO GREEKS GET BEAT BY A LITTLE GIRL

I literally didn't know about her until I visited Sup Forums

most of those people aren't that famous
The average person would only be familiar with Jesus, Alexander, Da Vinci and Confucious
The others would only be MAYBE a familiarity with the name. Nobody knows who the fuck Pythagoras is

And I was the top of my class, in a private school

inb4 global boker face

>Nobody knows who the fuck Pythagoras is
oh for fuck's sake

you little autist, you really think the average person knows who pythagoras is? really

there should be a global boker face for the two of you. and i thought Chile was the most educated south american country

stop baiting you nigger

never thought about the yahudi unless some yahudis bring her up

and you would be surprised how low the knowledge of non whites is

you must understand that you americans are white trash
inferior mongrels

gayreeks are gay and they reek
lol

white trash
similar to slavs
they dont know much about Europe either

this is the manipulative chinese shitskin in nz

Look who's talking. You just said you didnt know the poster girl of the holocaust. Millions of foreigners come here every year to see that dumb diary and closet. And entire movies are based on that. And history reconstructed based on her writings.

you sound like you're overcompensating
maybe this is just a reactionary thread because you're so mad that your country is being overrun by rapey moslims

>i thought Chile was the most educated south american country
you would also have a boker face for that lmao

i do not understand your post?
and america is a shitskin country
50% chance that you are a shitskin

>most educated south american country
nobody learns about pythagoras in school, unless you're majoring in math or classic lit
definitely not in a Brazil uni tho

Anyone who knows basic geometry has heard of Pythagoras
now stop baiting, I can't go to sleep all pissed off
t. autist

there really be a boker face about it, because if you don't know who Anne Frank is, Chile has definitely a shit education system

it's literally taught in middle school history classes who he is, and then in high school mathematics classes, mate

>definitely not in a Brazil uni tho
yes, tell me more about my country

Is that Prokopios' history?

Someone please kill Ikibey already.

arab slav or chinese?

George Washington, Greek
God, Greek
Neil Armstrong, Greek
Lance Armstrong, Greek
Louis Armstrong, Greek
Donald Trump, Greek
Henry Ford, Greek
Aldolph Hitler, Greek
Muhammed, Greek

you shouldnt be jealous towards Greeks because american nationality is useless

Actually we do know about her, but we aren't really interested like some guys seem to be (based on what you said). I don't recall being asked about her in any exam:
elmostrador.cl/noticias/pais/2017/09/24/pinera-hace-copy-paste-de-libro-de-ana-frank-para-su-famoso-eslogan-de-campana/

I don't know if he really wasn't taught about her. Perhaps he really wasn't, maybe because his school didn't have a very good opoinion on Israel and its people. (Chile stands with Palestine. Pic related, look at how many of them are here)

We even have a soccer team
palestino.cl/

>13.000 for a country with 119 million people
wow Mexico is like a browner, CHI Palestine. even we have more of them

>Actually we do know about her, but we aren't really interested like some guys seem to be
>I literally didn't know about her until I visited Sup Forums

besides, it's common knowledge. it doesn't even need to be taught in school, because you'll at the very least hear the name if you're alive

>besides, it's common knowledge. it doesn't even need to be taught in school, because you'll at the very least hear the name if you're alive
this discussion was about the chilean """""education""""" tho

anne frank is a fictional character

THIS
fuck the j*wish subhumans
Free Palestine!!!! THEY ARE SUFFERING THE REAL HOLOCAUST

just shut the fuck up nigger. how can one live 20 and something years not knowing who is Anne Frank is beyond me kys

>A*** F****
>real
pick one and only one

of course it is beynd you, you are a j*wish cock-sucker monkey subhuman

>how can one live 20 and something years not knowing who is Anne Frank is beyond me kys
he never stated that you j*wish cock-sucker monkey subhuman. Learn to read

>But more people know who Anne Frank was
Never heard this name before int desu

(I still don't know who she is actually, something about ww2 I guess)

I'll warn you, there is a j*wish cock-sucker monkey subhuman who will say that the russian education system sucks because they don't suck j*wish cock

i don't give a fuck about her, jews, repitilians or fucking chileans. you're just retarded dumb fucks

Fuck wh*Tes

>how can one live 20 and something years not knowing who is Anne Frank is beyond me kys
monkey
Do you realize you don't know at what age he heard about that fictional character?
Stop assuming sthing with your tiny monkey brain

>i don't give a fuck about her, jews, repitilians or fucking chileans. you're just retarded dumb fucks
hey monkey knowing about that fictional character isn't an IQ test
Now go suck some circumcised cock

i imagine how can you hear her name many and many times, but still can't correlate it. how dumb you are?

and are you telling me that if i know some person, fictional or not, means i like/support them somehow? so, i'am a christian, buddhist, muslim all at the same time? do you instantly like some music when you hear it's name?

BRAZILIAN FUNK

do you like all brazilian funk now you filthy fucking brown piece of shit? just end yourselves
i won't even reply to your baits anymore. get fucked

imagine not undestanding what you read and getting triggered by it

Дa the secret one

Aristotle and Alexander were Macedonian, not Greek.

>Jesus christ

Macedonia is a Greek name you slavic subhuman
and Alexanders family line was not from Macedonia
you slav subhuman

yes you latino subhuman

How can I be jealous of the greeks if I am Greek?

I wonder if the people who live in Greece now are very different genetically from the ancient Greeks...
Prolly not.
The area hasn't seen a lot of traffic or demographic changes since then so there's no good reason to think they're anything but direct descendants.

All those people are actually Albanian

Portuguese have a bit of ancient Greek DNA. You can also claim our achievements as your own , even though we're subhumans. But at least we wuz greek, everything else beyond subhuman