The absolute STATE of Sup Forums

The absolute STATE of Sup Forums

Hey I see my thread there!

I miss when Sup Forums used to create site wide OC and not rely entirely on fucking pepe/wojak and twitter memes. I guess that can apply to pretty much every board now to be fair.

Go to bed grandpa

I'm here at most once or twice a week now so I guess that counts as going to bed grandpa

Hiromoot should create /spg/ - sports generals

/spg/ can have its echo chamber, tripfag-ridden generals and Sup Forums can have high quality sports discussion and gamethreads.

You have to be 18 to post here

it couldnt be any clearer that reddit is out in force here today

probably a spill over from pol because of all the happenings

BASED frogposters

Thanks. I got pissed off because I asked an honest question about soccer and was called a faggot and told to die.

Sup Forums had tripfags like Mauer who went out of their way to make Pepe/Wojak templates with team logos lazily shopped on and at the time people sucked their dick for it. Now everyone has just used those for years instead of creating OC or using actual reaction images from actual sports because it's easy to just use that retarded Wojak with your team on a foam finger or Pepe wearing your team's hoodie.

>reddit spacing

PEDOMOD BTFO

You now remember /hh/ happy hour

/hh/ was terrible in its final days/months. It was pretty much two people posting old photos and then me coming in and saying /hh/ is truly dead

So this is the power of ameritime Sup Forums..

Fact: A board's quality is directly inverse to the amount of frogs in its catalog at any given time

based american spee, they are so funny and original
froggit cancer

lol I used to do that too

Your welcome OP

>aghhhhh, jannies, please save meeeeee

as is tradition