Itt. Family tree

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kmHfqvikqqc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

template

You never saw your dad?
You your dad's flag is crossed? And what black lines in the corner stands for?

it would be less boring if i put regional flags but i'm lazy and you probably don't care i don't know

> Partially chinese, jewish and chechen
Are you the stereotypical Russian on Sup Forums?

> You never saw your dad?
I never saw my biological dad, yeah, not even on photos

That's not chechen flag \(>oI never saw my biological dad, yeah, not even on photos
And mom newer told you? That's weird. have you ever asked what he was like and why did they broke up?

> mom never told you
She did when I was 17
> what he was like
Rich, bald russian jew that had business with criminals in the 90's
> broke up
They never were together to begin with. They shagged at some party in Moscow and I was born 9 months later.

its all norwegian except for some g*rm on my mothers side. mom got help from a heritage researcher and shes apparently descended from harald fairhair

Oh sorry to hear that. Well if he had business with mafia back in the 90's it basically mean that now he's either SUPER rich or he's corpse long time rotten somewhere in the woods. Hope it will make you feel better. or not lol

The cuckfest lmao

ICH BIN EIN PREUßE KENNT IHR MEINE FARBEN?

>You your dad's flag is crossed
he pretends he is prussian

>black lines
it means they are gone

Nice roleplay

im sorry he's gone user
i bet he was a great guy

No point in doing one, it's all Norwegian.

>THEY

Did the best I could. Tried to be accurate.

be clear then

>scottish flag
wonderbread

>he pretends he is prussian
why

[note: hair styles in the pic arent representative of reality]

>he pretends he is prussian
Let me guess, he's some sort of passive aggressive nationalist?
>muh secret club

Boring af.

my half ftench brother :)

Why hair are transparent?

It's the little details which reveal your roleplay Igor. You might fool some idiots but not me.

Blame my editing program

what flags are the top row?
cool chart. what are the checkered, XXX and the mini flag at top right?

Your hair looks really shitty bro.

I don't know what flag this is either

they denote region
the checkered flag is the flag of Brabant, the xxx is the flag of Amsterdam and the mini-flag at the top right is the flag of nordrhein-westfalen

I don't mind if you tell me, cos i'm actually curious what exactly let you to this conclusion except for "no girls on imageboards" meme

Tatar

All your backstories have some kind of sympathy hooks.
You're trying to appeal to the readers feelings to make your fictional character feel more real.

thanks guys

Yeah, because we're on anonymous ib and therefore i can tell people all the truth about me - all that bothers me (or not that much) - without worrying that people may use it to get under my skin. i'm not that chatty about such stuff irl, you know. dude you so lame..

>steal name from Georgia
>steal flag from Austria

Have fun roleplaying

I'm a Brazilian-Polish transsexual myself

Hehe you fucking kike mudblood
No wonder 2ch is russophobic, subhumans like yourself are a majority there.

or you're just incredulous finn who likes to make his opinions on internet strangers based on his far-fetched observations
hi there, Notasingledropster

Жидoхoхoл
The worst of both worlds.

He oбpaщaй нa нeгo внимaния, этo дypaчoк мecтный, нeнaвидит жидoв и тoпит зa пpaвocлaвиe.

A вoт и лиcы пoдтянyлиcь. Зa пиздёж в poт вoзьмёшь?

Cъeбaлcя oтcюдa, пoeхaвший.

Ути-пyти кoкиe мы гpoзныe

Dude get a normal haircut, you look like a faggot.

You got autism or some shit?

Those flags are pretty based.
Very Jewish...

Like the way you broke it down..
Took me a little searching, almost forgot about Germany's old tricolor flag in the top row invaders.. the Poles really took a beating.. Jesus

Chinese + Russian +East Euro Jew hybrid...
Interesting...

C'est ce que c'est
The regions would have been cool for sure.. France is fucking divided up quite neatly.

Love that Amsterdam flag and that German blood just thrown into the mix

Typical beta NEET burger timeline

FUGGG:DDDDDD

The mystery slots are interesting, do you not know? Unless you left them blank because the partner was also the same.

The Scandinavian love triangle at work

>Tatar

Do you speak the language? Or just only a Turkic Russian at this point?

>tfw no bell master great-grandfather

OP here,

Hello there brother.

>tfw all from the same place except maybe me
100% tunisian blood, but born her3, what should my flag be for the graph?

can you guys make one for me? Father - Russian dark blonde green eyes, a businessman, mother Russian blonde blue eyes a pharmacy researcher, paternal grandfather Karelian very light blonde blue eyes, he had been to camp with his family for helping the Finns during the soviet-finnish war, worked as a farmer later, paternal grandmother Russian farmer woman with brown hair and green eyes. Maternal grandfather brown hair blue eyes he was a pedeatrist (his mother was Polish nurse with blonde hair blue eyes and father was Russian intelligence officer with dark brown hair and blue eyes), maternal grandmother is Russian linguistic professor with blonde hair and grey eyes, her mother and father were Russian farmers with blonde hair and blue eyes. I'm blonde blue eyed marketing director, boyfriend is quarter Caribbean, his father is English mulatto Navy officer and mother is Irish redhead green eyes NHS worker, he is a chemist and has hazel eyes, curly brown hair and European face with dark skin.

i'm not sure so I left them blank. cool chart, what is the union jack and red flag?

It's the Red Ensign of the Dominion of Terra Nova
Mostly used by Merchant ships at first but was officially adopted as official post until 1965

Kill yourself.

subhumans: the bloodlines
Keep it clean. Mono-ethnic and mono-regional or at least within the subracial group

Here's-a mine

well. he grew up during communism. probably he felt better LARPing and sort of resisting the only Poland he knew. the communist one

>insane amount of mongrels ITT

Pretty sure Danes are white.

finally free

Omg....where to begin

yes hello

P-please no memes

what flag is top left?

Navajo

I'm basically 100% french

youtube.com/watch?v=kmHfqvikqqc

what flag is that?

Pahlavi Iran and Armenia, so his family is Iranian Armenians.

i have somali bf