Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/750868980299104256
youtube.com/watch?v=V-zXT5bIBM0
youtube.com/watch?v=67dWLxNcpz8
twitter.com/SylvanLane/status/750870361848373248
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>200K retweets incoming in 4 min

twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/750868980299104256

Is this fake? How is that a strawman, Hill?

it was a strawman to say trump is anti-semetic when he's talking about her being corrupt

Let it go, Hillary.

most of her followers won't even know what she is referring to

I don't get it.

This is a stretch...

That's not a strawman.

youtube.com/watch?v=V-zXT5bIBM0

Yea I don't either, I'm 90% sure the Hillary team just shit themselves and tried to come up with a snarky Tweet.

Reminder that Hillary doesn't write her own tweets. The tweets she does write/dictate are signed with "-H".

So she has a team of angry bitter tumblr whales that are manning that twitter account waiting to make snarky (but non-politically incorrect, ofc) replies to Trump's tweets.

Hillary won that round, gotta admit.

I am now a #HillaryPillory

It's funny how you don't even have to use words correctly anymore

>tfw this turns into a sing-along

Bingo

Her twitter is opposite world. Liberal meanings for words.

That word doesn't mean what they think it means.

why didnt crooked hillary use that? it would have been perfect. She sucks at bantz

No one follows her or takes her seriously. Even half her Facebook is people attacking her, the rest is paid shills saying generic shit.

>strawman
Hillary's team can't even into fallacy

thanks for getting that song back into my head
after 5 months of not hearing it
asshole

>red herring argument against Trump
>Trump shows how it is a red herring
>"you want to build a strawman"
terrible PR team

Gotta love Trump's "#Frozen" at the end of his tweet tho.

He's just having a laff 24/7

That's not a strawman

>These teenage neo-nazi fucks still don't understand

Nobody cares if it was literally not the star of david.

It's the reference, used in a political manner, on top of a stack of cash. You can't deny you know what that's implying. You enjoy what it's implying. It's engaging what you want to hear from Trump.

The problem is, the greater public also knows what it means. The greater public is starting to know what 14:88 means. Your memes are going mainstream, and you let your candidate run on those memes without even realizing it. The more you push those memes in his face, the more he's going to get backlash from the public. His mickey-mouse team of chucklefucks should have spotted that shit, they should have made sure he's not tweeting shit from Sup Forums. But they didn't, and you keep defending him, so he doesn't push his team to do better.

He just retweeted something ELSE from this particular side of the net, something that you faggots have been sharing with each other all day.

Oh.

That's something I guess.

HOW BOUT THIS FRESH DANKNESS?

That's actually pretty good desu

the fags in the replies dont even know what shes talking about and just post tranny reaction gifs.

>hillary followers
>real

even with all the fake bots and bought twitter followers, she still has more than 2 million less than Donald.

is the intern that tweets for her retarded?

EAT SHIT WHITE NIGGER

>No I'm going to build a wall

HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG FAGGOTS

That is not a strawman...

Is she really this stupid? Please tell me Crooked Hillary isn't this stupid...

>tfw Sup Forumstards ruin Americas last great hope because of their autism

He was too beautiful for you creeps.

Has she been visiting le /r/atheism?

to be honest he's just being very smart.

he knows that even children use twitter these days and many of them are obsessed with these disney movies. frozen is basically the cinderella for little girls these days.

he's even trying to get children to become Trumpians

>"Mommy, why are you voting for a murderer?"

We do what we want. You're not my real dad

lol when this actually helps trump and 90% of america even dems don't know what a strawman is. Fuckin retards

It's a play on the song from the movie you nigger dolts. Her tweet millennial made a 6/10 joke.

wtf i hate drumpf now

This was grade A bait m8
Hillery supporters don't know what a straw man is, they will recognize it as a play on the snowman song and think trump got rekt

What? That's not a straw man though. The media did actually attack him over the "star of David" on his twitter. I saw it on the news here on TV. Is Hillary really this stupid?

Her twitter is run by master memesters in their 20's now.

its written by some 21 year old tumblrina social media intern

I doubt shillary even knows what twitter is

Seriously fire your fucking interns that was just weak as all hell

>first le delete your account sickburn epic for the win
>now using strawman wrong

jesus christ

>people will pretend she's not an idiot

yea but Strawman makes 0 context here. YOu could say he's building a strawman by associating the Star with Frozen, but really he's just pointing out a double standard

Frozen is so fucking gay.

You understand she doesn't even use Twitter right?

Her meme team of (highly paid) Reddit/Tumblr tards wrote this for her because it's the most over-used way to argue on shithole sites like that.

They tend to throw around "muh strawman" without even understanding what it means.

To be fair, she doesn't write this stupid shit. Anything she writes she signs off with -H.

please let this happen

No, that was a red herring.

Trump's just being an idiot and perpetuating a sensation that was near death, already.

this is the correct answer

Hillshills aren't people. They are mindless robots.

I also doubt Hillary herself has even seen Frozen or would've thought about that quote herself.

Trumps tweet is the opposite of a strawman.
He's directly refuting an accusation towards him.

Hillarys staff once again proves their incompetence

If that's a strawman, then I have 30,000 strawmen that she deleted.

whys everyone saying drag him

Trump should respond with:

"NO, I WOULD LIKE TO BUILD A WALL. AND MEXICO'S PAYING FOR IT!"

This, judging from the tweets I'd say she has some snarky fat girl or a swishy gay boy.

This

>t. r/the_donald user

It actually makes sense.

Trump is saying that what they're arguing is that all six point stars are Stars of David, and trying to show how ridiculous it is by showing a six pointed star on a childrens cartoon thing.

That's a blatant strawman. Hillary's arguing that it's the implication and source and context that's important.

Stop encouraging this bullshit, you're ruining everything.

idk probably some new term like SLAYYYY

this would be good bants if it actually was a strawman

>DELETE THIS
>Do you want to build a strawman?
>This is considered banter by her and her campaign

his own fault for not checking the source

Lets build a fucking strawman

>yfe /frz/ general is being revived by the meme magic through pollitics

>liberal kids will now use straw man like they understand what it means

youtube.com/watch?v=67dWLxNcpz8

LET IT GO.

What source and context? Is she trying to say she's jewish?

Or maybe you're just being the racist one here by thinking jew=corrupt and it was referring to that.

It's not a "strawman" though.

please no

SHE STOLE THE MEME

SHE STOLE THE MEME

SHE STOLE THE MEME

Why not "Let it go, Donald"?

Who are you quoting, Pedro?

twitter.com/SylvanLane/status/750870361848373248

95% of her followers don't know what a strawman is. Over their heads

so is it the star of david, yes or no.

if yes, then why the fuck is it on disney merchandise.

It's a lie that it came from an "antisemitic website", it came from some guy's twitter originally. Furthermore what contextually is jewish about the image besides the star? The money? Money is also linked to corruption, which is the point of the image. There is absolutely no reference to jews on the picture.

>Trump looks older 20 years ago than he does now

>If that's a strawman, then I have 30,000 strawmen that she deleted.
M8 it's a fucking AI at google

This is why Hillary will lose. Trump speaks in terms everyone can understand, whereas Hillary is tweeting in spanish and using terminology like "straw man" that only pseudo-intellectuals use or understand.

>twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/750868980299104256

its not hard to just tweet "let it go"

I honestly believe Trump will win the election if she keeps up this kind of LOL BRRRRRRRN behavior.

Look at Lindsey Graham. When Trump gave out his number, he made some dumb video mocking Trump and smashing his phone. He then drops out of the race, disgracefully. Ricky Perry tells Trump that he's gonna kick his ass, and to fight him "like a man", and he ends up dropping out because of lack of support. Jeb Bush attempts to employ the same tactics as Trump and ends up losing his support completely. Marco Rubio insinuates that Trump has a small penis because he has small hands and subsequently loses his homestate of Florida, dropping out of the race. Ted Cruz attempts to use the same Trumpian tactics as well and it backfires on him too. The one constant in all of these is that the media continues to grill Trump on the opposition's remarks, continuing the trend of "This will be the end of Trump for sure", and then proving themselves completely wrong.

I'm not sure if it will be different this time, but there certainly is enough evidence to support the thought process.

Don't think she can bring that up since she built the strawman first

image has also been at the top of r/the_donald too. Also all over facebook and other sites. Sup Forums isn't the only website

Why not serious, adult presidential candidates just not tweet.

BASED
A
S
E
D

Wew

That's too Ted Cruz for Hillary.

Trump is saying that what they're arguing is that all six point stars are Stars of David
That is their argument, the 6 sided star can't be anything other than the star of David so that means it's obviously antisemitic, ignoring the point of the picture - Hilary is corrupt. Instead of arguing against hillary's corruption they made a strawman about Trumps antisemitism based on a geometric shape. Pointing out their strawman is not a strawman.

Admit it Sup Forums, Shillary won this round. Whoever greenlighted the tweet on the Trump side needs to be fired.

Move on Trump campaign, they're better fights to pick.