youtube.com/watch?v=EKXzOLAXxwQ
youtube.com/watch?v=A9XtDyDUjIU
karinmound.jp/
otakumode.com/shop/59b6288b74ebcd706345441a/Karin-no-Mound-Vol-2
karinmound.jp/pages001
youtube.com/watch?v=vztp09d2V-E
youtube.com/watch?v=XfR9iY5y94s
youtube.com/watch?v=7dVKMla1LAY
pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-ayu-okakura-s-nipple-k2lh16f/answers/new.html
ftw.usatoday.com/2017/11/shohei-ohtani-otani-mlb-team-choice-decision-npb-pitcher-hitter
speakpipe.com/voice-recorder/msg/ct8p7xf25nnsz80i
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1st for anime isn't real and your waifu will never love you

your dad isn't real and your mom will never love you

3rd for recker is real and he will never return your love.

MARINERS!

what a shitty op

what are you, straight or something you fucking homo?

God bless this OP and God bless us all during this Christmas season

Can't enjoy anime anymore desu

Cubs haven't blown out the leafs this badly since. This year.
youtube.com/watch?v=EKXzOLAXxwQ

Who do I commission to write erotic Anothony Recker fanfiction?

>erotic Anothony Recker
No need to repeat yourself

Thread's Official theme
youtube.com/watch?v=A9XtDyDUjIU

>>erotic Anothony Recker
>No need to repeat yourself

In what ways is Anthony Recker erotic?

What about him is erotic?

Anthony Recker's lewd feminine ass is the most erotic ass in all of baseball.

Anthony Recker lives in my head rent free.

Homura on the front page of ees pee?
what a time to be alive

If Homura is the Cubs Senran, which ballcubs would the other Senrans, Kagura?

My World Series spreadsheet is at 0.99 status. With just a bit more work it'll be 1.00 status.

According to my calculations, a grand total of 5006 runs have been scored over the course of the modern World Series (1903-present), and 660 games have been played. This means that game number 666 will be played precisely in the next year or two.

Improvement brainstorming:

color codes for games/series containing exceptional events, particularly grand slams, no-hitters (the one perfect game) etc

addition of hits and errors (I didn't care about these on a first pass but now I've set my own hook)

broader synthesis of types of series outcomes, game-by-game (I have this doped out fully in sheet 2, 35 ways to win, 35 complementary ways to lose)

-various other metrics and curiosities. IIRC one thing that popped out at me was that the Dodgers had a really bad appearance one year, lost the series, and only scored two runs. I think that that was was the lowest number of runs scored by any one team (loser, natch) over the course of any one series.

This is now a powerful tool but I want to make it dangerous.

too many to assign to team 2bh

Who was that catcher who was third-string for the Mets and had a feminine ass?

>Anthony Recker's lewd feminine ass is the most erotic ass in all of baseball.

He has a feminine ass even though he’s a man? What’s feminine about it?

>roberto osuna collapse
classic

Then claim a Senran for your team.

I claim Ikaruga for the Los Angles Dodgers!

>This means that game number 666 will be played precisely in the next year or two.

>inb4 lots and lots of injuries or some type of crazy things happens at this game

translation of Karin´s Mount (Karin no mound) when?

karinmound.jp/
otakumode.com/shop/59b6288b74ebcd706345441a/Karin-no-Mound-Vol-2

And no one else even knew it was coming up until I did my autism.

Well okay I guess advanced sabermetricians had it somewhere but they couldn't be fucked to say so. It amazes me that I haven't been able to find the kind of aggregate data that I wanted thru simple internet searches, hence this.

i forgot to post the start of manga
karinmound.jp/pages001

M's

is there a huge population of Japanese people in brazil? just learn a basic understanding nip and you should be fine

actually, there is. Brazil and Japan have a long history that stretches back to the end of Japanese feudalism. There are around 1.5 million Japanese immigrants currently living in Brazil.

Yes, resumed pretty good, also Brazil has the biggest number of JP People outside Japan, even more than USA

sadly basebal is very little here, people still prefer suck soccer balls than any other sport, even vollyball (witch is more sucessful than soccer in last few years is considered less mainstream than soccer)

but about the learn JP, i tried but its pretty hard, i can use translate anyways

>Rich girl for the Pay2Win team
Makes sense, Yomi to the team with the smallest payroll to fight you bourgeoisie pigs!

i think that i could make the translation onto english, but it will take some days

Katsuragi for Red Sox

Aussie Baseball Live

youtube.com/watch?v=vztp09d2V-E

youtube.com/watch?v=XfR9iY5y94s

is this song on constant loop everywhere in australia?

No mate just the sound of ur mom getting fucked

gotem

>Christmas
We say happy holidays around here because we're a secular general.

youtube.com/watch?v=7dVKMla1LAY

Only 10 days till Winter Meetings

>gib ohtani nao gotdammit

That's why I dated a girl who looked like my waifu and bought her christmas gifts of clothing that matched what my waifu occasionally wore. Only you can make your horrifying dreams come true.

What team will meme magic help this year?

What is the appeal for baseball?

out of loop since the world series. any big contracts already signed? who to watch out for in trade and free agency?

How did that work out for you, you twisted freak?

The stove has been ice cold thanks to things like the ohtanibowl being cleared to go and the mlb laying down the hammer on the barves for being retards.
Off the top of my head
>any big contracts already signed?
Justin upton I guess
>who to watch out for in trade
Stanton may or may not go
Jose abreu
McCutchen
Baez
>free agency
Ohtani
Pilates man Jake Arrieta
Wade davis

Reminder that the Cubs are fraudulent and the drug results WILL be released

pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-ayu-okakura-s-nipple-k2lh16f/answers/new.html

Use lingodeer, です。

>jose abreu

no. cut it out. Hahn fucking pls

馬鹿…

Abreu to the Wigwams for Naquin and a container of Bertman, fair deal I think.

Thanks for putting our season to bed in that series. That was pretty much it.

ftw.usatoday.com/2017/11/shohei-ohtani-otani-mlb-team-choice-decision-npb-pitcher-hitter

If (You) were Shohei Otani, where would (You) play?

Confirmed for Toraibu

>yfw da cubes win the harperb owl

>Can't run out the clock
>Teams can always come back from behind
>When something big happens it's amazing

>tfw ESPN radio is the only way you can catch games

RARE

Peep my hat

Pretty nice. Are there lots of Barves fags in Bolivia?

>Bolivia

Kek, whoops

No problem. What's your team?

Injuns desu. Is there a baseball following over there, I imagine divegrass is the big sport.

speakpipe.com/voice-recorder/msg/ct8p7xf25nnsz80i

Only place I can see him going is the cardinals. They seem to really want a big bat and it doesn't seem like they'll get Stanton. They got Carson Kelly who is mostly blocked by Molina and they have a logjam of outfielders in their system. They might be willing to overpay for him with a couple of top 100 prospects. Still doubt it though

Don't really get posting proxies but well done I guess.

Not a proxy

You can watch streams of the games, no?

Yes lol. Data is just expensive

They kind of have to trade him if they don't think they'll win in the next two seasons. Either that or extend him.

Jays

Multicultural city with a vibrant Japanese community, stadium resembles the Japanese domes, nationalized fanbase with less burgerfat media bullshit, he can play ball anywhere on the field and I expect Gibby would use him creatively between starts.

In fact if Jays dont get Otani I expect Donaldson to be traded, because thats the kind of player that would convince Josh to an extension if they build a solid young core of players around him.

If the pieces dont fall right it'll either be a postseason run or a rebuild in June with Marco, Josh, Steve and maybe even Sanchez/Stroman/Osuna on the block.

Guess I'll know in a month whether to have any hope at all.

Are the Jays going to be competitive though in the next few years?

If they can supplant the holes they have creatively and the pitching stays consistently good then maybe

Could easily see Otani in right field between starts.

I'd like to see Brett Cecil and Brandon Morrow setting up for Bobby in the pen. Might be a long shot.

>cold stove, bad memes, anime circlejerks and foreigners
Mods just delete this shit until March

There was a good article up over at Fangraphs the other day about the 3B trade market. Long story short it is flush with credible and competent options on top of most contenders and fringe contenders being pretty well set at 3B. The general conclusion was that if someone were inclined to put a 3B on the market, it might be better to do it sooner than later.

Calgary and Salt Lake City would be the best choices for expansion.

Off-season is truly worst season.

Which tripfag is going to admit that they're a sexual deviant this offseason?

>lingodeer
Thanks for tip, i will try it

>Calgary
>Not montreal

Idk if Mormonland would like a baseball team, they care more about Real Salt Lake or Utah Jazz

you cant use home/satelitte internet to get games? is Etiophia really shitty?

>is Etiophia really shitty?

LMAO I GOT YANKS
>inb4 he really choose yanks

at least here we have home internet and i can watch the games that i want to watch without any problems of mobile internet

I have 4g mobile (I'm always on my pic related) but I pay for data used rather than monthly plans

Ok i have no sub 4 mb pics of my Yamaha present but ask /dbt/ on /o/ wnd they'll support my case

and about home internet? they dont cover your street or something like this? you cant use satelitte TV also?

Better than Georgia I imagine

SLC is literally the best US location. It's a decent sized and affluent city, the Jazz do pretty well iirc and they play during Baseball off-season, and Mormons are obsessed with being super American and Basedball is of course the American pastime. I don't know how well the Bees do but I think they'd be on board with their own major league team.

Mobile 4G

As for Montréal, they had their chance and west Canadians need their own team.

Also the Mariners need some neighbors out there.

DG is no doubt working on his Astros lifelong personality at this very moment. He'll probably be a pedo or into scat or something.

>Giancarlo Stanton trade development: Source says #Marlins likely would accept offer of Panik, Beede and Shaw for Stanton alone -- if #SFGiants committed to paying at least $250 million of the $295 million left on Stanton’s contract. @MLB @MLBNetwork

I-It's actually happening, isn't it?