Can Drumpf recover from such a skewering? This is some razor sharp wit at work

Can Drumpf recover from such a skewering? This is some razor sharp wit at work.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/filename/reallymakesthenoggintingle/
newsweek.com/trump-business-background-no-preparation-presidency-560161
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This has been in production since before Trump ever announced his candidacy.

It's not a trump thing, it's a Jack Donaghy thing.

right, the resemblance is just ((pure coincidence))

So much petty anger, very sad

>(((dreamworks)))

Yes, it literally is you triggered douche. An animated movie takes almost two years to finish.

Good ones do, this was obviously slapped together by unpaid interns. look at this shit

The 'adult-like baby that smokes and drinks and talks like a mobster' has been a trope since before your parents were born you retarded Sup Forumsfaggot

this, its pure coincidence

well it cant be trump if the baby smokes and drinks

trump does neither

which is further proof that it has nothing to do with him in the first place

y'all can keep saying it has nothing to do with Trump, and that's probably true originally, but seeing as Baldwin has gotten a resurgence thanks to his Trump impersonation on SNL, it's a safe bet that there will be at least 1 Trump joke in this kino

Hollywood is getting so shit its unreal...

Get fucking mad

We are so close to impeaching drumpf I can feel it! A few more sketches and tweets and possibly a scolding from a well known celebrity will seal his fate!

You know. Because Trump wasn't famous for being the boss on a shitty popular reality show for years or anything.

wew murrika libs really are a bunch of triggered children

>that expression
>people actually trying to say its not clowning on the President

when did liberals become such fucking liars? Its just like any time any method of communication is opened its just straight up bullshit now

no wonder you lost and will keep losing for probably the next decade

>mfw the democrat party is falling apart

Right liberals are triggered over this

what the fuck is this shit?

the fact this exists is a clear indication of liberal's weak trigger threshold.
get a fucking clue kid

>mfw libs say "Watch out for the midterms"

Donald Trump is the president of the United States and he will be for the next 4 and possibly 8 years (after all,over 60 million people voted for him). But hey,he has orange skin and small hands,lol!

I have fapped to this gif several times

this

Maybe if Trump stopped acting like a villain from a children's cartoon these coincidences would stop happening.

Haha this thread is triggered as FUCK right now.
Strap yourselves in cause president fuckface is gonna be mocked a LOT more than this.
Gonna be a rough 8 years fellas you might wanna toughen up.

>4 years
kek. I'll be surprised if he makes it 2 years. The GOP is going to sacrifice him to ensure they don't lose ground in the midterms. Pence is more in line with what the GOP wants from a president, anyway.

Whatever makes you feel better. I'll take Pence too,will you?

>do your job
>get treated like a villain

Maybe if special snowflakes understood what it means to lead there'd be less anti-POTUS propaganda.

you only say that because media has been portraying him as such since he first announced his candidacy

B-but he is not my president,I didn't vote for him!

You're just projecting. You subconsciously think Trump is a baby.

Did he announce his candidacy back in the 70s when he was denying housing to black people?
Or was it in the 90s when he was raping children?

sthy do he anmri bn bef ogre the mvoie

>pls don't make fun of my sacred cow!

when did conservatives get such thin skin?

Has any group ever been so protective towards a politician as Trumpfags are with their cult leader? Not even Obama's sheep leaped to his defense so mindlessly every single time someone made a joke about him

When they realized they put all their chips on a child-raping traitor and it was too late to back out.

>child-raping traitor

The Clintons are the left tho

:)

And Alec Baldwin totally hasn't played douchey businessman-types in movies since the fucking 80's or anything

I guarantee you none of the trumpkins in this thread are old enough to have seen Glengarry Glen Ross. Some of them might have seen 30 Rock, maybe.

>h-he's just doing his job!

What the hell kind of defense is that?

This. Their minds aren't sophisticated as ours,the fact proven when they voted for orangeman.

>retconning the outrage at Bill's extramarital blowjobs from a 22 year old into raping babies
Is Trump THAT bad? Apparently so.

There are still some Americans who will defend Trump? Huh.

Nah. These are all Russians on their lunch break.

>libs ignoring pizzagate

it's like poetry

>alt-right baby gets so triggered he doesn't realize animation films usually take several years to make

>tfw Putin will never give you rubles to shitpost

>Yes, it literally is you triggered douche. An animated movie takes almost two years to finish.
>>alt-right baby gets so triggered he doesn't realize animation films usually take several years to make

plz try harder

Why is it that Sup Forums gets just as easily triggered as Tumblr but acts like that's not the case?

I'm more offended by the creepy animation style. There's just something unsettling about it.

Both attract the same sort of person. Children just looking to rebel, then can't handle it when others call out their bullshit.

>ignoring the very real child abuse in high level DNC circles

tick tock.... tick tock...
Thats the sound of the approaching death knell for you and your ilk. Light is starting to pierce into the darkness. And its not just going to illuminate, but scorch all to ash in cleansing fire.

>obama got literally called a nigger, chimp, not born in the usa
>no one even cares

>trump got called drumpf last year
>polniggers still triggered to this day

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/filename/reallymakesthenoggintingle/

stop trying to make your shitty oc take off. It's been almost 4 months, it's just not going to happen.

>This anti-trump goon bumping my thread more than anybody

things are getting wacky

>triggered

Actually it's more entertaining since the left thought it'd kill Trump's momentum in the Primaries to reveal his former family name.

Oh wow did that ever backfire on the left LOL

Everyone in this thread is a Dreamworks shill trying to promote this hilarious movie.

Didn't you get your fifty dreambucks?

>do your job

hardly, all he ever does is whine on twitter about nobodies and the media being mean to him

the only thing of note he's done are easy things that take no effort, like getting out of the TPP and deporting a few illegals

he keeps talking about how "this is bad" and "that is bad" but never renegotiates or offers a better alternative, now China is going to take over the South China Sea, he has no real alternative to Obamacare, he has no alternative to the Iran deal, and he has no balanced budget

the most significant thing he did so far was attempt that travel ban, which was a rushed disaster that ended up banning people with valid green cards and citizenships, was stopped by the courts, and was deemed by the Department of Homeland Security to be an ineffective measure against terrorism because most of the countries banned had few actual ties to terrorism

he really should stop crying about people not sucking his dick 24/7 and stick to his job, he's president, being criticized is expected

>hardly, all he ever does is whine on twitter about nobodies and the media being mean to him

Riiiiiiiiiiight
He has no dealing in business or anything.
Just a man on twitter.
Who got elected
to POTUS.

Kys

This is a genuine shill post, wow.

Its not like trump was a well known businessman before his presidential run or anything

Fucking reatard

>He has no dealing in business or anything.

He doesn't.

newsweek.com/trump-business-background-no-preparation-presidency-560161

Breathe

>newsweek

Good show lad

>lad
t. russian shill

>enforcing existing laws is villainous

Liberals have gone fucking insane.

t. buttmad redditor using newsweek as a source

EVERYBODY MAD (except Trump and voters)

>enforcing existing laws

This is hilarious, because the laws he tries to write get shot down by the judiciary in less than a week. It's like you GRU trolls don't even watch the news.

Liberal judges don't know what laws are.

>getting

And here we are posting in a thread where conservatives have unironically convinced themselves a cartoon years in the making is about the newly elected POTUS.

This is a genuine butthurt post, wow

>this entire thread

>circuit judges appointed by Bushes
>liberal

lol

Shill for who? He's president now, he's become the establishment. Everything he says and does can and will affect our lives. Why shouldn't he be scrutinized and criticized? If anything, you're a shill for him.

>Bush
>conservative

Oh sweetums

>hispanic bar association

Trump is a bleeding heart liberal in comparison.

Trump didn't appoint liberal judges. :)

Fuck off ctr/shareblue

8 years

Trump hasn't appointed any judges because he's too busy tweeting and raping kids.

>Sup Forums
>on my Sup Forums

Gorsuch.

I dont get how you can still do ((this)) unironacilly

work on your spelling champ

>implying trump isnt literally /ourguy/

Im sorry that memeing a twitter shitposter into the white house isn't entertaining for you

it's genuine criticism you fucking mongoloid how about you try debunking even one of his claims before starting your autistic screeching

>it's genuine criticism

with extreme bias.

Twitter is for faggots. Though that explains why Trump whines all the time.

It's running Sup Forums into the ground, although the shitposting has thankfully let up some in the last few weeks and will probably continue to do so as more people ignore it.

>criticism is biased

wow, what a shocker

did you want me to sugarcoat everything i said with "trump is an amazing president and I love him and he is our lord emperor and savior but i have just a tiny little problem..."

would that have made you less butthurt?

>being this much of a cunty child

Libs everyone

and you still don't have a single response beyond "wahh you criticized him"

i take it this means you give up and i should stop responding