What's the verdict on Always Sunny's 12th season so far? There's only one episode left

What's the verdict on Always Sunny's 12th season so far? There's only one episode left.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rzQxmG9zn3c
youtube.com/watch?v=3GVOnYqj3Pk&
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Thank god it's over

Well, it's by far the worst season of the series and I'm extremely dissapointed

cricket's tale was a fun rashomon type deal

some episodes were ass though

Jumped the shark. End it before it gets any worse.

I haven't really been watching it, Legion is on at the same time and is so much better

Cricket episode was way too short and you could see the end from a mile away. Same with the PTSDee episode.

Shame, really. At least S11 had the Suburbs episode.

Water Park was great. Black musical was good.

Cannot remember any other episode.

Actually no now I remember the second half of the Golden Girls parody started getting funny.

Worst season yet.

3 > 4 > 5 > 2 > 1 > POWER GAP > 6 > 7 > POWER GAP PT. II > 8 > POWER GAP PT. III: She's dead, Jim > 9 > 10 > 11 > 12

Its pretty bad, they need to end it.

Season 2-5 were the best, some of the funniest shit I've ever seen on normie TV

Pretty spot on ranking.

>Black musical was good.
>implying

>implying S7 isn't a top three season

Also there's barely any difference in quality between S8, 9 and 10.

11 and 12 are at the bottom of the pile though, by some distance.

There is a big disparity in quality between season 8 and 9 alone. 8 was still respectable, Sunny had lost its magic by that point, but I'd still consider that season solid sitcom television, after that it derailed badly though.

Season 7 is great, so is 6. But they're nowhere near as good as the first 5.

i thought boko haram and ptsdee were two of the best episodes in years

youtube.com/watch?v=rzQxmG9zn3c
>tfw Charlie & Frank will never be comfy again

How can there be only one episode left? Isn't crickets tale like episode 7

I'd rate 7 above 1 and 4 easily.

6 isn't as good though i agree.

And i'm looking through 8, 9 and 10 now and honestly there's barely anything between them. They each have 3 great episodes and the rest are mediocre/bad.

The Gang Tends Bar was the only good episode.

shit just like everything since season 9.

Nah. Hero or Hate Crime was the best.

Why are the episodes so short now?
So (((they))) can have more time for commercials?

That was one of the worst.

There has been only 3 good episodes this season:

>The Gang Goes to a Water Park
>Hero or Hate Crime?
>PTSDee

And even they wouldn't make any classic episode list. The rest have been awful.

Why make the seasons so short and never rerun sunny episodes?

this

So what the great episodes of those seasons? I stopped watching after 7.

>The Gang Goes to a Water Park
Yes
>Hero or Hate Crime?
Yes
>PTSDee
Nah. The end was way too predictable and the other plotlines were meh at best.

Pretty close to how I would rate it.

GOAT Tier Seasons: 2-5
Good Tier Seasons: 1, 6, 7, 8
Meh Tier: 9
Shit Tier: 10 - 12

As fas as 12 goes I would rate:
1) Hero or Hate Crime?
2) The Gang Goes to a Water Park
3) Making Dennis Reynolds a Murderer
4) PTSDee
5) Old Lady House: A Situational Comedy
6) The Gang Tends Bar
7) Wolf Cola: A Public Relations Nightmare
8) A Cricket's Tale
9) The Gang Turns Black

>I'd rate 7 above 1 and 4 easily.

Are you sure about that?

>S8
"The Gang Gets Analyzed"
"The Gang Dines Out"
"Reynolds vs. Reynolds: The Cereal Defense"
>S9
"The Gang Tries Desperately to Win an Award"
"Mac Day"
"The Gang Gets Quarantined"
>S10
"The Gang Group Dates"
"The Gang Misses the Boat"
"Charlie Work"

There is no way season 7 is better than season 4. Season 4 has The Gang Solves the Gas Crisis, Mac and Charlie Die, The Nightman Cometh alone.

Also, 8 is far better than 9 and 10.
>The Gang Gets Analyzed
>The Gang Dines Out
>Charlie and Dee Find Love
>Reynolds vs. Reynolds: The Cereal Defense
All better than anything in seasons 9 or 10 with the exception of The Gang Tries Desperately to Win an Award.

Not to mention, season 10 is garbage. The only episodes I can tolerate are The Gang Group Dates, The Gang Misses the Boat, and Charlie Work.

It was a good concept, but the execution was garbage.
This is accurate.

Yep. Season 7 has more classic episodes.

I would just add Charlie and Dee Find Love from season 8 and The Gang Saves the Day from season 9. Otherwise exactly what I would say.

"Mac & Dennis Move to the Suburbs" alone bumps 11 up at least one tier.

Y-you are joking right? Sure, season 7 has some good episodes, but the only ones I would call "classic" are Chardee MacDennis and Jersey Shore. If I had to pick one season to get somebody hooked on the show it would be season 4 over season 7.

Stopped watching it after the p diddy episode

I thougt PTSDee was great. This season has been decent but with a few plunges. It feels like the amount of content is much smaller, they crammed more stuff in before. Now jokes and stuff drag on forever.

One great episode does not a great season make. Apart from the suburbs and the leprechaun episodes I honestly didn't like season 11 very much.

you're retarded, half of seasons 7 is weak to shit

it's not bad, but there's a very different feel to the writers this season. i liked how they stretched out this season and tried some new things in style and delivery, but they are also getting tired and familiar. also, every episode this season having some sort of twist in the ending is making them all feel a little worn out, though im hoping the end it on a huge twist by the end.

as a side note, i remember once seeing a list of the episode names for the season long before the season aired, and one episode was called "charlie joins isis," but can now find very little record of them ever having planned to name it that. am i crazy?

Honestly this. Sure, season 4 has Who Pooped the Bed? and The Gang Cracks the Liberty Bell (which I don't actually hate as much as most people) but the rest is solid to great.

>implying who pooped the bed is bad
get the fuck out

the closest I can think of is the wolf cola episode where the drink becomes popular with isis. otherwise you are thinking of the episode where mac and charlie join a cult? idk

how was the latest episode?

I wasn't implying it. I was stating it as fact. It is on the bottom as far as IASIP episodes go. You could erase it from history and nothing valuable would have been lost.

no, i mean they actually planned to name an episode "charlie joins isis." i suspect they turned the episode into the public relations nightmare as well, but it's weird that i can barely find record of them having planned to do so.

one of the weakest of the season.

Solid ranking. Would agree.

What about The Gang Beats Boggs? I thought it was a quality episode.

How disappointing. I've been with this show since season 3 aired and I'm having such a difficult time letting it go

Well as a real fan of the show, I can say we won't have trouble letting you go, the sooner the better.

Not sure how people don't find season 12 legitimately the worst series. Not one episode was good. Look deep inside yourself, you know this to be true.

Good to know. Thanks.

The only bad episode is Frank's Brother. The rest range from classic to good.

It's been almost 4 years, I've rewatched it numerous times, I still don't understand why people love "Mac Day" I think it's a shit episode, legitimately a terrible episode with no redeemable qualities.

Sitcom relative plotlines are always the worst, and they're even more cancerous when c-list celebrities show up as the long lost relative. I hate this episode, it is shit.

Not sure how people don't find legitimately the worst post. Not one sentence was good. Look deep inside yourself, you know this to be true.

>Sweet Dee Gets Audited
>anywhere near classic or good

This is going to be blasphemy but I feel the same about Thunder Gun Express

That episode always felt very phony to me. Like it's manufactured "fun" I also hate the format they went with, the ticking clock with the action music playing over it. I generally don't like when Sunny switches styles up, it used to be a very consistent show that had its aesthetic and stuck by it, but in the later years they started experimenting with other shit and it never feels right. This is true for almost every episode this year, the show feels so fucking schizophrenic, it has no identity anymore.

That's one of the best episodes you pleb

REASON WILL PREVAIL!

they need to end this series asap but they won't due to the recent influx of normie """""""fans"""""""""""" who found it on netflix and think the nightman cometh is SO EPIC XD they can milk for cash for the next good while

Dee as radical centrist

>What's the verdict on Always Sunny's 12th season so far?
abject garbage. dropped the show for good about two minutes into last night's episode.

>Water Park was great.

People keep saying this, but it only seemed okay-ish because of the trash it was surrounded by. it's worse than any season 1-10 episode short of frank's brother

>Sure, season 7 has some good episodes, but the only ones I would call "classic" are Chardee MacDennis and Jersey Shore.

frank's pretty woman, frank reynolds' little beauties, sweet dee gets audited, and storm of the century were all good-to-decent

>it's weird that i can barely find record of them having planned to do so.
mandela effect

>.jpg

So this confirms once again that leftists are the best at everything, including being funny

Season 11 was horrible but this season was surprisingly great. Finally Mac came out of the closet the joke started out great but it turned into shit and dragged on for a few seasons

2 = 4 > 8 > 6 > 5 > 3 > 7 > 1 still haven't seen episode 9, is it any good?

>Season 3 that low

What the legitimate fuck is wrong with you?

Let's settle the S7 argument once and for all

>Classic tier
The Gang Goes to the Jersey Shore
Sweet Dee Gets Audited
The Gang Gets Trapped
The High School Reunion Pt. I & II
Chardee MacDennis: The Game of Games
>Good tier
Thunder Gun Express
Frank Reynolds’ Little Beauties
Frank's Pretty Woman
The Storm of the Century
>Meh tier
How Mac Got Fat
The ANTI-Social Network
>Bad tier
Frank's Brother

this one minute clip has made me laugh probably more than the whole new season combined

S3 > 5 > 2 > 4 = 7 > 6 > 1 > 8 > 9 = 10 >>>>> 11 > 12

I rated the episodes user love, that's why it's only 1-8 and why I wrote haven't seen episode 9
But that's okay user, I wasn't very clear, sorry

ANOTHER terrible season

stop pretending its watchable

drop it

yeah its a testament to how bad the show has gotten that people praise that shit episode

they repeated the same 3 jokes over and over for 20 minutes

this show has fallen so far, its just another bland sitcom now.

youtube.com/watch?v=3GVOnYqj3Pk&

true, don't forget the tumblr fags who ship dennis/mac and only follow the show because there is a gay character on it

Name a sitcom that had a more rewatchable season this year besides The Mick.

Any Mac-centric episode is shit.

>How Mac Got Fat is shit
'no'

Gang goes to the Pool was classic sunny
Cricket episode was nice how they fit it in with the previous two

Overall pretty meh season though

Season 3 of Sunny in Philadelphia is the show perfected, while season 4 and 5 were incredible in their own right, everything came together so well that year.

Every single episode is a 10/10 classic, I've rewatched them all countless amount of times and I never get tired of it. I miss that show so much. I have held out this long because of how attached I was to the first 5 seasons, but I no longer know why I watch it. I hardly remember to download the episodes because it is no longer on my mind to, but I watch them for that sense of loyalty to the show I once loved.

I might give up after this season.. it is depressing to watch the show now, everything has been lost.

Same here, la. Season 3 was just the perfect mix.

Cricket's episode was the worst. All the others were good.

>All the others were good.
See

>Shame, really. At least S11 had the Suburbs episode.
The trial, Frank and leprichaun eps were also funny

sunny is dead to me. the mick is much more fun.

literally the worst episode ever

The Gang Hits the Slopes though? that episode was great

It's definitely the better show at this point. I don't want Sunny to end but it's definitely peaked.
No, it was one of the absolute worst.

>Frank Reynolds’ Little Beauties not in Classic Tier
get the fuck outa here with that weak shit

Glenn please go

Like every season since 6 there's a few gem here and there but most of the eps are stinkers.

d-does Glenn posted in Sup Forums?

yeah glenn visits Sup Forums quite frequently

>Frank's Brother is bad

When will this meem die?

>black musical

i couldnt even finish watching that shit, so trash

Almost all of this season has felt like really bad fan fiction.

It's the worst season of all.

Episode in which the gang tends the bar was the best one.

you need to get your brain checked, redditor