Literally any functional man, at any age...

Literally any functional man, at any age, can get a 20-year old's body with about a few months months in a gym and some dedication.

Meanwhile, women can try for years and years and never get a youthful body ever again.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JHqh3QmUkvc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Maybe if she worked out instead of focusing on fad diets and painter her face
who cares you can't tell a woman that.

Cruise lost his mind tho

Gym Nutritionist here

Women can't diet for shit

All they eat is carbs and for some reason think fat is the devil

women are incapable of abstract thought - they see a one-to-one relationship between ingested fat and body fat

they also think there's a direct relationship between food eaten and body size - they're like children, or people from primitive cultures

Open up a snack bar, in your gym, selling nutritionist-approved low fat" and "100 calorie" snack cakes and cream pies. You will make a fortune.

>when you realize white women age like milk

wife switched over to a protein and fat based diet with small carb amounts and now weights less than when I met her

meanwhile every other fucker has a wife who turns into a tub of lard the moment the ring is presented.

>mfw

Can't wait till I hit 40 and look back on all the bitches who fucked me over in my blue-pilled days

Feels fucking good to be a boy to be honest

SUBMIT TO ME YOU VAGINA SWINE

That shit pisses me off so much. My friend got engaged to a girl who was a little bit thick but not fat, a year later she's now a landwhale.

Why do women do this? They just stop trying once they've achieved their goal?

femanon here, FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

GTFO pls

Billy fucking zane is ungodly underated

yes. they keep the weight off to attract/keep a man and then once they are in "love" they don't give a fuck anymore.

Either tits or have a Femanexit

youtube.com/watch?v=JHqh3QmUkvc
Fuck yes.

here's your (you)

Also, cut their long hair after they snag a sucker. Chop their hair real short. I call it the Foo Doo. As in the "F You Hairdo".

>That feeling when you go into the danger zone and don't come back

Bro, I'm only 27 and I'm already enjoying that feel when I meet up with chicks who screwed me over as teenagers.
I think they can sense the smug, and I don't give a fuck.

My wife is about 20lbs heavier than when we got together.

She has been "trying" to lose the weight, but can't stick to her fucking diet/exercise routine.

Once married they just don't want it bad enough to sacrifice other things.

Women are stupid as fuck.

They want to be pretty and young forever so they can get plowed and party hard yet don't get that the more plowed and partied you are the faster you age.

Hedonism is truly the cruelest master, at the end of it all you have lost your soul and find no enjoyment in anything you do.

He threatened to divorce her if she lost weight. He wants her thicc that way for some reason

Marriage.

Not even once.

WOOF!!

>a little bit thick
This never works. If a girl shows a tendency toward fatness it's inevitability going to happen

"Women fade, and men are dispensable."

she really didn't age much tho. if she lost a few lbs she'd be right back in the game 20 years later, maybe we need to keep our girls a little thick for their skin

Gym sluts do like their cream pies...