Where were you when Sup Forums made a better trailer for Covenant than a multimillion dollar Hollywood company?

Where were you when Sup Forums made a better trailer for Covenant than a multimillion dollar Hollywood company?

youtu.be/1jHUjyWhowI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/W857ys3BlRI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=6z5zbY-0QCA
yts.ag/
youtube.com/watch?v=2T5_0AGdFic
youtube.com/watch?v=sftuxbvGwiU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I was eating some tasty wheat 2bh

Will theaters be serving wheat during the midnight release?

I was wheat some friends

In Space, no one can grow you wheat.

This is the best fan trailer ever made though
youtu.be/W857ys3BlRI

it wasn't that good either

>humor on Sup Forums has devolved to the point where simply stating "wheat" in your post is considered the epitome of humor and wit

I hate this place so much.

Has wil WHEATon seen this?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=6z5zbY-0QCA

post perfect trailers

I'll start

Reddit fagget

I could easily say the same of you, then at least one of us would be right. Why don't you crawl back into your hole and contemplate the fact that you're literally giggling like an underage school girl with down syndrome over a fucking word

wheat

>repeating shots
>Jonesy for some fucking reason
>shows the aliums anyway
it's shit

>humor on Sup Forums has devolved to the point where simply stating "wheat" in your post is considered the epitome of humor and wheat
>I hate this place so much.

I bet you are fun at parties.

Should have put the title and audio over the trailer for '80s Predator.

I noticed the same thing on other boards.
apparently, repeating something unfunny over and over somehow makes it funny. and we all know what website is notorious for trying too hard.

Reminder that Baneposting has been going on for over 5 years now.

Ohh shit guys lookout it's the fucking meme pride parade giving us a dressing down

I wish I was as cool as you user.

this

It's actually stopped I haven't seen any CIA or bane posting since last week

I like your subtle wheat meme incorporation in your post.

I just yesterday shiposted thread with fast&furious thread and baneposting mix. Baneposting is like pepe, it will never die.

kek

Wait, what the fuck was that cat?

>never watched the original

No, i didn't. Care to enlighten me?

Go and watch the original trailer

The cat is called Jonesy

The original Alien has a pet cat on their ship. This trailer has incorporated footage and sound from the original based trailer.

Do the cat die?

>"wheat"

They aren't pulling the same stops they pulled for the original because the xenomorph isn't some terrifying esoteric creature to us anymore. This whinging is fucking reddit tier, get over yourselves you faggots. This is the future (((you))) chose.

>never watched Alien
>Acting like he's got better things to do while browsing an imageboard

This country...

No.

[spoilers]"wheat"[/spoilers]

>the xenomorph isn't some terrifying esoteric creature to us anymore

It's frustrating because they could make it scary again. We all know what it looks like so hiding it in dark corridors would no longer work. So they should emphasise it as being the murderous space-rapist that it was in the first film.

Show it graphically mutilate and sexually assault someone. Not the silly, over the top gore that is most so-called horrors now, but I mean do it in a really slow, realisitc, animialistic way.

It'd be the only way to make it terrifying again in my opinion.

You should really watch the film.

somebody get this cornhead out of here

What if tasty wheat tasted like chicken?

lotta loyalty for a planted crop

At lest Baneposting happened because plane scene was legitimately retarded and hilarious.

This wheat shit is just a forced meme.

Yeah, and obviously the solution is turning Aliens into generic CGI monsters?

Do you only party with retards?

>let's just include the cat that is in a movie that takes place after this one.
>Lol it nods to the original so that makes it better
>wheat meme
>just recycling the idea from the prometheus trailer

Jesus christ this is awful.

Ok faggots i'll watch both alien and aliens (i'll skip the third because i remember how weird it is). Now, where's my yify torrent?

Does anyone think this film is actually going to be good?

search for the magnet links here

yts.ag/

It looks so off, only works to remind you of how great Alien was and how uninspired this one looks. The planet setting is boring atmosphere, all the broad daylight scenes look ugly, even the darker scenes look like a Battlestar Galactica TV episode.

no it looks like pure aids

That was pretty bad

>kill the bit rate
>better quality

hmmm

Come back and watch Alien 3 a few years from now, it doesn't hold up to the first two but it's a legitimately great movie in isolation

No, this is.
youtube.com/watch?v=2T5_0AGdFic

>complaining about some fun oc because you're too autistic to take a joke

>qualityfag

weep

>graphically mutilate and sexually assault someone
>sexually assault
but why this?

The xenomorph is terrifying when it's not there.

When it's on the screen it's so fascinating that you aren't scared, and making it kill someone in a gory way wouldn't change anything.

What's terrifying is good acting, relation between characters, ambiance.

When you see the Alien, you aren't scared, when you don't see it however ...

That's how memes are born, repetition. Sup Forums is where memes are born

FOR YOU

>people that have never watched the original or aliens actively criticize or praise this new movie

diawheetus

You posted your trailer yesterday, OP. We told you it was good. Stop posting it

Lame OP

wheyner

Just need mo views fo dem youtube bucks

I'm not the OP from yesterday

That's exactly what OP from yesterday would say

>this is how wheaddit actually thinks

fug

>This wheat shit is just a forced meme.

It's either 9gag fags being le hilarious XD or the product of a marketing company hired by Fox.

The entire premise of the xenomorph is psychosexual. The first film was about exploring sexual violence regardless of gender. The head of the creature alone is literally designed to resemble a penis.

As much as I love Aliens, this was all forgotten to make room for space bugs.

It was space bugs to start with, aliens added the element of motherhood and showed their emotional intelligence. They didn't need to make another rape analogy movie, nothing was forgotten, it was referenced well.

Peoples' Aliens hate bothers me, they like to pretend it's such a dumb movie while Alien was so smart, when they both explore complex and subtle themes really well and are both masterpieces in their own way. I just feel like everyone parrots a shitty opinion about Aliens.

>doesn't know cats want wheat eradicated

I do

>falling for the wheat marketing ploy

Yes.

You're alright user.

I'd still say Aliens brought in space bugs theme but not intentionally. It was more to do with the cultural legacy following it.

Yeah I don't get the Aliens hate either. Also the claim that it's a dumb action film when it has like three action-ish scenes in the whole film. The first hour is more of a suspensful horror and masterfully done.

WHEATED

SOMEBODY GET THIS HOPHEAD OUTTA HERE

Bane?

>Will theaters be serving wheat during the midnight release?
If you go see it an Alamo Drafthouse they probably will have something along those lines.

DUDE WEET LMAO

Stop patting yourself on the back. The audio and editing concept is from the original Alien trailer, which Prometheus already aped. There's no reason to do it with this movie.

youtube.com/watch?v=sftuxbvGwiU

>no fun allowed

That Prometheus trailer was god tier. They should have just stopped there and never actually released the final film.

Nigga here is a truth bomb for you.
Im here 7 years and wheat will be a meme to remember.
The movie is a fucking shit and need to be shit on.

Go back to your comic book movies faggot

>Implying i give two shits of a fuck about idiotic stories about people in consumes.
I can taste the wheat from here.

yet you keep coming back. Over and over and over.

We know it won't

>Prometheus 2
>WE DONT KNOW GUYS XXDDD

this sucks desu

too disjointed also the ALIEN fill up doesn't fit

Awful

>implying a fox studios marketing executive made this trailer
>implying the same person didn't cancer this "meme" into existence

ishyggydiggy

>didn't make this trailer*

nice reddit cat