What do you guys think of this badass Star Wars art?

What do you guys think of this badass Star Wars art?

FUCK OFF

DAS RITE GET REKT CHEWBACCA xD

LIGHTSABERS

Why

This is epic!!! I wish we could have a gritty Star Wars movie for adults. Real stories with real people. And more diversity for a change. I love SW!!!!

Even better, a start wars series. With gritty costumes and makeup and a sex scene on the first episode! Also, kill the favorite character of the week to make it more real!

Rate this rad AF Star Wars fanart I discovered, unknown artist but I def think he's going places amirite?

To be fair that would be great

It's time for a trans Star Wars hero. It's 2017, the world is ready

This is fucking lit

why is he copying obi wan's style

Well they had autism in a force awakens so another mental illness like transgenderism can't be far away.

Not enough detail

looks unfinished

Bump

>star wars series

This is going to happen isn't it.

Three words: hella f*cken epic

>Watch it Wookies

I'm kind of getting burnt out on RLM with Star Wars media. Their review of Rogue One wasn't fair imo, a lot of their criticisms for it were even more prevalent in Episode 7, but they gave it a pass because of it having likable characters.

Don't get me wrong, I agree Rogue One had fuck all for character development, but at least it was something new. Episode 7 was literally a complete re-telling of Episode 4, and they passed that. THEN they bitch about Rogue One having shit like AT-STs and Darth Vader. It didn't make any sense. When I was watching their review I legitimately thought they were being sarcastic when they said it was bad for the reasons they did.

Fricking cool!
Who made this????

>Obergruppenführer Darth Vader
>in frontline fighting with plebs against plebs