Kick ball in straight line into open goal

>kick ball in straight line into open goal

Will this scoring from your own half meme ever die?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ed_aarons/status/936217115371233282
youtube.com/watch?v=GL4e1Ef8oUA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If you can't appreciate the incredible technique involved with his goal yesterday you might want to stop watching football

Try to recreate that yourself and I guarantee you miss 9 times out of 10

OP isn't a professional footballer you mong

I'd say even top footballers would struggle 9/10

If I can do that 10% of the time it's not that fking crazy...

Not many people in world football who can be as consistently over rated as Ross Barkley either

thats twice the conversion ratio of ronaldo from the area

Didn't Charlie Adams or someone do it even better a couple of years back in Stoke Vs Chelsea?

reminds me of this video I cant find where two american college teams are playing

it's 1-2 in stoppage time and the losing team have a corner so the keeper comes up

Anyway, the ball spills out to the ST who hoofs it straight up and eventually falls and rolls into the goal - meanwhile the commentator is going crazy call it the 'goal of the year' lmao

>that flag
>that post

suduko urself, u expat fgt

do Englanders seriously still rate him?

>mfw island chink watch footy

Yeah and Peter Crouch did it as a bicycle kick.

Peter Crouch is by far world class, call him back up.

It's hard but no where near as hard as people try make out

literally the best striker we have ever produced. should call him back up.

Are you too young to remember Shearer or am I missing something?

shearer was a talentless shitter compared to three metre peter. should call him back up.

i haven't seen it. is it as good as sigurddsoonsmf dneruvneivbirbvrs?

Objectively wrong

Lineker was better.
Post webm

decent

>you now remember english ''''''''''''''''''''journalists'''''''''''''''' incredibly butthurt because poop didn't want joe fart as his sweeper keeper
time really puts everybody in their place

Need the view from behind the goal to see how close he was to just smacking it straight into the ref

I don't know why people would say this is easy?
Even for a pro footballer a first timer isn't that easy to control

based bog sim

Funny how the defender tried to block the ball with his hand.

>Literally 2 on 1
>Hart decides it would be a great idea to become the sweeper keeper meme

>I don't know why people would say this is easy?

he made it look easy

I know he did, but if you have played football yourself, you know that isn't easy

The goal was partly luck but in all honestyu I'd expect any top striker to be able to hit that. literally just hit a ball in a straight line at the goal.

Pro footballers are better than you

Tbf, i did play with pros when i was a youth, but that was few times

Should call him back up is a strong meme tbdesu

Literally what was the relevance of you dropping in the fact you failed as a footballer like everyone else who ever played on a saturday morning? Low test as fuck

i'm saying it because the pros couldn't do that, when they tried to score from the center of the field, in practice retard

It fucking is. When you have that much of a run up and lead on the ball you can keep its trajectory low quite easily. Ever seen a freekick from a moving ball? This is a much easier version. I used to play end to end at the age of 14 on a 90m pitch and the vast majority of shots were on target.

You want a proper world class version of this, watch florenzi, beckam or hell the one rooney did before at man u

Its a good goal, I cant take that away from the bald cunt. But come on

I get what you're saying. it's easier when the ball is in play. Rather than just doing it as a freekick.

Official long-range goal rankings:
>Rooney (for Everton)
>Alonso
>Figueroa
>Adam
>Rooney (for United)

twitter.com/ed_aarons/status/936217115371233282

>Was Rooney's goal the greatest in Premier League history? I think so....

The media just wants any excuse to suck his dick 24/7

Are you high or do you work for a publication

>hating england's captain and most iconic player in history
>the day after he scores a hat trick
>and the greatest goal in premier league history
wow so ungrateful and disgraceful

And you guys thought the age of rooney had already ended...

FUCK SAKE HART

how did we win a league with this mong

>most iconic player in history

Kids will never forget that tap in he scored in a WC group game that time

Noone cares about Englel lad. Kids will remember the bicycle kick he scored against City and winning the CL.

Reminder:

>Joe Hart will start in the 2018 World Cup

>winning the CL
People don't remember his input, only slippy T

WE LIVE IN THE AGE OF ROONEY

Not sure what your point is he was part of team and they won. Most don't remember individuals in CL campaigns just the winning team.

Just wanted to formally apologize to rppney. Sorry lad.

When you are 80 years old, wrapped in a blanket and comfy in your rocking chair by an open fire, surrounded by your great-grandchildren; you can tell the spellbound youngsters about the time you saw Sir Wayne Rooney equal, then beat England's all-time top scoring record with a refball penalty against a team of part-timers which has won one game in its history, and another penalty against the mighty Swiss.
The fire crackles as the children gasp in awe. Snow begins to fall outside the window and your tale comes to end, but the youngsters are thirsty for more 'Tell us about the two he scored against Andorra again Grandpapa!' one child begs. 'No, no! The legendary brace versus Kazakhstan!' implores another. The oldest boy pipes up 'Be quiet you two. Grandad tells those ones all the time. Go on, tell us the one you promised us last time - the penalty versus Slovenia...Grandad...G-Grandad?'.

The rocking chair creaks to a halt. A serene expression on your face and all of Rooney’s goals flash before your eyes in your final moments as the children embraces you. His one World Cup goal. The legendary double in Minsk. The tap-in against Liechtenstein. They know what is happening. They are scared, but calm.
The last thing you hear as you slide into the black warmth of death is the youngest boy - old beyond his years, and a football fanatic who spends every free moment outside kicking his battered leather ball against the wall. 'Don't be sad. He lived a hell of a life. In the age of Rooney.'

Surpising post coming from Nihon. You should know better about presicion

Every time

>"Everton are back la!"

american football kickers struggle to get points past the 40 yard mark, it's not easy to keep it accurate at that distance

Every time

youtube.com/watch?v=GL4e1Ef8oUA