This is Leroy Sané...

This is Leroy Sané. Sané went from slightly above average winger @ bundesliga to one of Premier League's best players with 6 goals and 6 assists so far.

>Hazard
>Alexis Sanchez
>Mane
>Coutinho
>Sterling
>Son
>Martial
>Mahrez
>Silva

all better than Sane btw

So he is the 10th best player. Not really seeing how that proves OP wrong.

He has a similar scoring rate in a much better team

He plays with top players now. ofc he's going to look better.
just like sterling looks decent, he'll be fucking shite for england.

He's part of the reason why they're much better.

>Son
>No pacy moslem man

>Son
He's shit

>Not even mentioning de Bruninho

R u disabled man??

>Mahrez
>Son

And britshits claimed he was a flop after his first two days. Like they did with Pogba, Salah, Mkhitaryan, etc. Pathetic

Why are you lying on the internet? Sane was young as fuck when he came and everybody said he's gonna be good in a few years. Just got better faster than anybody expected. Why do you irrationally hate your betters?

Mkhitaryan is a flop though

United doesn't really suit him, too much circus and Mourinho is a clown.
If he was at Spurs or Arsenal he'd be their best player.

yes but this pacy black ""english"" kid is the next messi!!!!!!!

Is there a single big name player that's left Dortmund and not flopped? Think we all know the fate of Pulisic

all black players are good for the physical premier league

Lewandowski, Hummels? idk not a fan

>player goes from a competitive league
>to a trash one
Wow

Gündogan

Maybe you werent around Sup Forums during his first matches. Only brit flags talking shit about bundes players not cutting it in muh tough eplel
And now that I remember it they said the same thing about Conte after his losses to Arsenal and Liverpool, like he was just a serie a babby etc

it's absolutely pathetic, it goes like that every time. Whenever a foreign coach/player joins
the league they will bitch and moan about muh tough eplel, which is ironic because the only reason the premier league is worth anything at all is all the foreign talent.

>tfw Löw will fall for the Sané meme

>thinking Leroy is a meme

state of you Hans

>another """""elite""""" EPL babby

Sounds like it upset you quite a bit

delivers in the CL la

>coutinho
>sterling
>son
>martial
>mahrez
>silva (unless you mean david who hasn't played out wide in ages)

Pep wanted Sane when he was at Bayern. If your board was willing to pay he would be there now and be tearing FC Tractor apart

Sane is very good. I would love him to be English

>10th best winger
>OP calls him one of premier league's best players
kek

>le "run in a straight line and hope for a great pass from silva/de brown" man
color me impressed

i mean, Aguero is set to become an EPL "legend" and he can't even get a starting spot in Argentina. Joke of a league, really.

>knowing how to position yourself to create chances is a negative

> doesn't rate salah

Considering EPL has no defenders or keepers worth mentioning it's pretty much 10 top players
When your league is dominated by Sterling and sané there's not much to rate

Let me guess, you think Ramos and Pique are the 2 best centre backs in the world.

Let's just say English clubs haven't accomplished anything in a while for a reason

>English clubs haven't accomplished anything in a while for a reason
An English club won the Premier league back in 2016 mate.

I'd say that's more of a midfield problem, not defence.

So Ramos and Pique as your centre backs. Dani Alves and Marcelo at fullback. Buffon in goal yeah?

Since we're just implying things no one ever said I guess you think successful players suck and bongs that get shat on by 19 yos are great playera

Sorry, I forgot there's barely any actual English players in the epl

You made a statement and failed to back it up. Also which player is 19 and who's he shitting on?

I hate Britshits so damn much.

If you JFs find yourselves getting angry when you see Brits call everyone who joins the PL a flop or a fraud you might want to start questioning if that's why we have fun doing it every time
Just a thought

Kid's a monster

playing in a team miles better than any bundes team

De Gea is best GK in the world