Eternal /fifa/

*blocks your path edition*

>Stuck in division 5
>Qualified for weekend league for the first time

How hard will I get wrecked?

Is Gold 3 too ambitious?

2nd for uncontrollable diarrhoea that ruins all my panties when i'm not in the mood.

I'm in Div 4 and only qualified for weekend league once at the start of game. Got gold 3 but it's a pretty shitty experience.

WL is tryhard city
18 in 40 isn't as easy as it sounds

>tfw will have over 1m in assets after tonights rewards

Getting bored so i'm considering binning off my team and building around an icon. Anyone tried 89 Van Basten?

been trying to make a hybrid with the players i've already got, could chuck a spanish manager in seria a on this but not sure it's even a good team lol

Legendary on SB is so weird, one match feels like playing on semi pro and the next feels like what legendary is supposed to be. Different team tactics like balanced offence and dribbling must make a big difference or something.

My IF mustafi just scored a hatrick from corner headers in the first half. 7-0 at half time on legendary.

>tfw IF Adebayor scored 4 past me from 4 shots

Still managed to win but it was still bullshit. Why the fuck did EA bump his composure up to 93?

i won 3 games on legendary today, one 3-1, another 9-0 (lol) and the last one 5-1. the only one i lost was to a semi shit team with lowish chem. the AI got 2 players sent off and scored a winner on the 90th min 9v11. feelsbad.

Yeah i got beat by an 82 rated team with 50 chem 2-0 and then won the next game 11-0 on the same difficulty. Their should just be a certain standard you have to beat and it doesn't get any harder or easier, but they can still play different styles like tiki take, long ball and defensive.

>stuck playing offline because too cheap to buy a 4G connection
What are your thoughts on Legendary CPU? My college mates laughed at me because they think it still doesn't compare to a human player

It doesn't compare to human players, but that doesn't mean it can't be difficult (at least for me).

But like most AI it's predictable. You can force it down the flanks so it sends in hopeless crosses or the occasional 30 yard blooter. Things like fake shots will always confuse the fuck out of them, etc.

Personally though I find real life players easier (at least in div 5 and below) because they're more predictable and you can trick them with variety of play.

>But like most AI it's predictable.
I guess you're right, the only way to defend is to anticipate its limited range of moves

I find playing the SB games against the AI teams that are shit and have low chem, far more difficult than the ones where they are semi decent and at full chem. When you're playing the shit teams, your players are gimped so they have the reactions of somebody with brain damage, and move like they're walking through quicksand.

Anyone want to help a bro out and buy my path to glory (green) Höwedes? Could really use just a few coins. My pack luck is historically laughable, my team's value has plummeted and my OTW investments all fail.

I just listed him a few minutes ago for 1 day on PS4. Start price is is 23,250, buy it now is 89,000 and chemistry is Backbone.

bought ;)

thoughts around this team?

just not sure anymore wouldn't mind dumping and rebuilding.

Just get a french right back and stop having 1 player not french reeeeeeeee

the midfield is too weak physically for midfielder always go tall and strong and disregard passing stats they mean nothing.

I want to sell my team and build a meme hybrid autistic one but the market crashed and all my players are worth less than what I paid

What do I do

give me a name they are all aids...

oh for fucks sake i forgot lallana was a turbo manlet

who should i get instead? hendo? already got herrera on the other side

IF mooy if you can afford him

i said i need someone who isn't a manlet lol

why have you got a yank manager when you've probably got a full chem team and don't even have any yank players lad

Him irl

Cause I want Europeans to know that an American is raping them when I play

That's poverty FC desu Hank, if you were any good you'd have players that reflected that by now, games nearly 3 months old now ffs.

Um im in div 4 and only play seasons. No autistic squad building.

My record says otherwise

5'10'' isn't manlet

Haven't used Costa, Borja and Herrera, but I can tell you the rest are good.

How the fuck do you play 40 games in 3 days, anyway? I can barely play two a day.

it's even worse if you want to get decent monthly rewards

This is actually a decent team except for borja who is pretty shite

so is there a crack for fifa 17 out now or what?
I uninstalled origin cause I got tired of it and fifa 2 months ago and don't wanna reinstall again cause I got some games that wont work with it installed

>Not embracing manletism

Alejandro Gomez is a fucking monster desu

Same with Douglas Costa as super sub

Tell me what I can improve plees

Rate My Squad

Almiron is a beast probably my favorite player

How can I impove?

Also the chem is fucked up if I replace the RB with a Dortmund guy Pulisic still only has 8 chem

Changing the manager's league to bundesliga should help

No it won't, he's already getting manager chem through nation.

Oh shit you're right, disregard. Just reread the op.

NEED my monthly rewards. Fuck EA for pushing them back to Thursdays

mbappe striker, fekir cam, paulinho cm

its already in 30 mins relax

>check this 40/40 "pros"
>they all have pele, maradona, R9, Prime Icons, CR7
Shit not wonder they beat the shit out of the rest.

Get Sanabria on full chem at least.

>EA delivering on time
They wont be out for another 2 or more hours.

Enjoy playing against the same boring defensive counter attacking teams 40 times

Yup, it's pay to win bullshit

And they all avoid each other by only playing home games

So much trash in this weeks TOTW

Greaseman, Casemiro and Sterling are the only decent

>Mata best pull from weekly rewards
>Max Kruse best red card from monthlies

I expected nothing and I'm still let down

>Casemiro
>Good

Have no use for him

>IF Kolasinac

are daily & weekly objectives worth it?
t. first time playing fifa 18

Buffon and Martial in the same pack from weekly rewards, makes up for the absolute NOTHING I got from monthlies

Weekly definitely, daily maybe if you can do it easily. I've seen people get a 125k pack as a reward but it's usually just 300 coins or a bronze pack. Weekly usually gives 1600 coins or a gold pack

>silver 2 in month
>3 cards with a max of 80 rate
wtf I though you get at least 1 over 80 rated. Just 3 literally who that can't even be used as IF. Straight to gold upgrade they'll go

ta, pal

Have you done the starter objectives yet? If you are just starting do them. The daily and weeklys are worth doing if you have the resources to do them but later on they are not worth doing

reeee pastore

Silver 1 gives you one over 81 rated and two 80 or below. I got 82,80,78 from silver 1, fucking useless

yes i did the starter ones, pretty dumb for someone who has played fut before tho

I haven't taken WL seriously this fifa, I got burnt out from fifa17. But looking at the monthly rewards and all the shitty 80 or less IFs is not really worth it. I guess I'll continue playing WL casually just for my mental sanity.

Real life football is pay to win though and there are plenty of trash players with teams stacked with icons, the pros still have to be good.

>tfw 2 million coin team but getting bored
might start a new account desu

>game has only been out 2 months

FIFA points were a mistake

I have spent a grand total of €10 on this game

That's €20 too much

I'm sorry I let you down

>Promoted to Division 4
>Qualified for my first WL tomorrow
>All with my little Serie A squad

Hyped AF lads

Lets go, my goal is Silver 3

Every single player except Bakayoko

Gold 3 is the minimum for half decent rewards and to auto qualify for the next fut champs la

I play him at cdm he’s a fucking beast

I know lad but I’m like Crystal Palace in the EPL, gotta aim low you know

18 / 40 wins seems a bit to ambition for my first WL

I’m expecting to meet top tier teams and players

If you're in div 4 you won't have much trouble getting at least 15 wins, 18 wins shouldn't be too difficult either

Anybody have any experience with the 352 in WL? I went two goals down in the DKT final against the typical 41212 credit card sweat team. Switched to the 352 at half time and he completely fell apart.

>Always one win away from getting to div. 2
I guess I belong in division 3 forever

Fair enough, i'm in Div 4 and i struggled to get gold 3 in my only weekend league. I found it very hard desu, don't take it too seriously or it will be a really stressful experience. Aiming for a silver rank is definitely doable though. What's your team for fut champs?

I have made it to a mil and have no clue what to even fuckin do with it

tempted to splurge on a single icon

Just be yourself.

thanks man

i decided to follow your advice and not play this shit game because I don't even enjoy it

Nice, if you decide to play again in a few months you'll still have 1million coins and all good players will be cheaper anyway. Could buy a few tots players with 1mill

>Some people have made it to 1 million coins
>Meanwhile all I want is to be able to buy Pires who costs 600k and it'd take me earliest February to get that amount of coins assuming I make gold 3 every week

I've was real lucky with packs this year early on
>Eriksen when he was 100k
>Vidal
>Mane when he was required for his POTM so was 230k
>a bucketload of 20-30k IFs

kinda wish I enjoyed it more to take advantage but hey ho

at least I can fuck about doing SBCs and shit which is quite fun
also has anyone used Suarez this year? he might be the one i try

best pull from monthlies was pastore

reeeee

anyone do any better?

IF Fernandinho he's alright

Right lads i'm in the semis of DKT with 4hours 20mins to go, 5 attempts left. Guna try my best to qualify.

>Anybody have any experience with the 352 in WL?

i've ruined everyone i've faced if they play 3atb.

i don't know why, but that formation is like a cheat code for me to play against. so much space to exploit.

Update: In the final now through opponent rage quit.

Do I upgrade Navas to Lloris is or that a waste of ~55k?

Update: I qualified lads! feels good.

congrats friend

Thanks dutchbro, i'm for sure guna be one of the worst players in fut champs but maybe i can meme my way to a silver rank.

you should try to only use keepers with the "Saves with feet" trait

ter stegen, begovic, de gea etc

waste, GKs are all shit in this fifa unless the EAids favor them

Any ideas for a cheap fitness team for Fut champs? Or should i just use my main team and play online singles for fitness with another team?

Stock up on squad fitness cards

Pretty much this Squad fittys are cheap as chips this year. Probably worth the 10-13k outlay to use one every game or two.

was bellerin always this fast? i know pacing consists of multiple factors but holy shit!