Declared war on every country in Europe and slaughtered children

The France didn't do that bad

fought the u.s.-backed soviets while also being techically at war with the UK

you retard are forgetting that it was you and France who declared war on us

>get btfo by USSR
>get btfo by USSR again
>betray Germany to make peace with USSR
>remember the great victory of WW2 for the next 100 years

Got completely wreckt in the first few weeks of the war, then joined Germany in its struggle against the jewish bolsheviks
So pretty much the same story as the French and the Dutch

No, you declared war on Poland, which we had a coalition against you with.

Got send on a suicide mission to dieppe then kicked kraut and SS ass in France through the Netherlands then Germany. My understanding is we executed SS prisoners on sight. Fucking based.

For no reason of course

)))

actually we ate them

Not only technically. The brits got btfo too

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raid_on_Kirkenes_and_Petsamo

[swag]Real winners coming through.[/swag]
Our city was building IL2 planes en masse.

The countries or the children?

1. Fleg
2. Detained German and British airmen who ended up on our soil. They were allowed out to visit dublin on weedends.

>pic related german 'guests'

2. everything that mattered basically, you're welcome

Yours didnt. Im german and nobody considers you to have beaten us. The americans and the russians, yes, but you? What did you do? Fuck off on your island and drop bombs when we had no more defense? Your country is a joke and inferior to us in literally everything.

>1. Your cunt
Sweden
>2. What did it do during WW2
Earn money by being "neutral" and selling all kind of stuff to the Nazi.

I'll keep you guessing

British has no rights to blame other for atrocities. No other cunts can be more evil than your cunt.

>The France didn't do that bad
haha yea sure
the third republic's army did a fucking terrible job
the very few who wanted to fight split between two groups, free france and the nazis, and both did barely fine outside of Bir Hakeim and the last moments of Berlin if you look at the entire picture

How were collaborators dealt with in Belgium after liberation?

Russia

Killed nazi, more then ane other country

>No other cunts can be more evil than your cunt.
Holy fuck thats rich coming from a jap. Why do you slant eyed island gooks lack any and all self awareness?

Spoop

>Japanese
>Calling other people's empires evil
You constantly slaughtered the chinese. You would bayonet pregnant women through the fucking stomach. The Japs were worse than Nazis. At least they had the decency to kill most of them in a relatively less painful way.

Welp. France was going through a serious recession at the time of the war, doesn't suprise me they had it tough trying to fund and raise the army.

you turned on the lights and refuelled u-boats by night

You also killed more Russians than any other country.

that's not the problem, unironically everything was to blame on our leaders and their shit policies

Not too different from other Western-European countries i guess? East fronters went to jail for a few years as well as people who openly collaborated, but hardly anyone got executed as far as i'm aware
My grandfather for exemple was a member of the Flemish nationalistic party during the war, but only got a year of prison because he had German ancestry

But yeah there was also a lot of bullying by loads of people who suddenly became champions of freedom and justice the moment the German army retreated out of Belgium

Freedonia.
Made a lot if shit
Bombed the Germans and Japs
Served in N.Africa and Europe
Destroyed the Japanese Navy
Island Hopped
Finished it off by cunt punching the Japs.

>Be a euronigger
>Claim to fight against jewish bolsheviks
>End up killing slavs and other Europeans
>Even holohoax didn't happen
>No high-positioned jewish bankers were executed, everyone successfully fled to kikemerica
Really makes you think, doesn't it, a non-country?

Fought in Italy and sinked some u-boats in Atlantic.

>everyone successfully fled to kikemerica
We turned then away as refugees, they had to go back to Europe and then got gassed.

Sent some troops to support Hitler while we recovered from the Civil war

>be russhit
>finance communist uprising in Germany in the 20s and get Hitler elected
>starve millions of Ukrainians to death
>side with Hitler and invade Poland
>"WE DINDU NUFFIN, SLAVIC BROTHERS!"
>try to ethnically replace Balts with Russians like current globalists do it in Europe with muzzies

>claim years later you liberated Europe

I think we can all agree the bolsheviks were way better at killing slavs than the Germans could ever dream of

>be a bunch of kikes*
Fixed that for ya, my illiterate euronigger.
Russians are victims of commie regime.

United States
Propped up the Commies and Bongs, held everyone's gold and kept it from Nazi thieves, catalogued all of Germany's industrial and scientific progress and released it to the world no strings attached (pushed industrial efficiency by 20 years minimum, Germany had all the good innovations just waiting for peacetime to get funded, kek), chainsaw massacred japs, came out of the war wealthier and with an experienced and well funded navy

WW2 is the best thing that happened to America. Sad about the Jews though lol

>we wuz victimz of gommies
>*votes Stalin as one of the best leaders*

That info has one thing wrong the Byzantines had already been fucked hard by Muslims.

Yeah. Maybe you believe that we vote for Putin every elections too? Putin is an ex-KGB agent therefore commie. And he still is one.

then why were all the russians I've ever met such Putin dick suckers?

The thing is - they control both sides. Generals in nazi Germany didn't want war, they wanted Reich to be defensive, not conquering. German economy wasn't militarized until 1943. Hitler fucked shit up. It goes deeper than that.

We sold a lot of weapons and got into the war near it's end

Brainwashing is strong in Russia. Young people are not brainwashed though, they simply don't watch tv and have alternative sources (internet).
Depends on where in Germany you encountered them, what is their ethnicity and age.

It was in a normal neighbourhood in my Suburb.
We were talking about Obama, suddenly one of them says Putin will fuck him hard.
then one led to another and we got a Putin discussion.
they were all between 17 and 20

Keep in mind that alternate News aren't that relevant here

PARRY THE JERRY

SLAP A JAP

t. Bäckmän

helped the fats win the war

>Jerry

Idk they are just regards m8
Ask them how they got into Germany
Probably well off parents who benefited from Putin's regime
Or their parents are jews/Volga germans.

kek

You also did a good job at killing Russians
Cheers lad if we ever have another World War I'm sure we all know where russias nukes are aimed

Crusade.

Also, looked the other side to german subs operating/refuelling/resupplying on our coasts and ports.

and you directed German planes to bomb their cities

Best aircraft carrier

Good

What did they mean by this?

Helped our allies for 2 years, then officially joined them and won the war