nigga look like a sandwich

Uvuvwevwevwe Onyetenyevwe Ugwemuhwem Osas

John Stones

Angry Joe

Paddy mcHawthorne

Banana Obongo

This guy sold me sunglasses in Ibiza

I got you, hold my beer

>le run around a lot but is actually a shit footballer but gets praised because of muh workrate man

I hate seeing comparisons to Makelele, because Makelele was actually a good player with good passing and positional sense, but this guy just chases people down like an annoying dog and wins awards for it

and yet he won back to back premier league™ titles and chelsea look like shit without him

GOAT

And that just shows how shit the PL and modern football is in general, where you can be a good player by just being a headless chicken

He's good because he's useless at everything else, that's why he's so efficient at chasing down and regaining possession. He gives it away because he's not the best passer, and then he gets it back.

Chris Eubank

Chrith*

Literally 2deep4u

>muh modernity
If Kante was teleported in the 70s he would murder every opposition, they couldnt even think to keep up

>implying they wouldn't just kick the little nigglet up in the air

No goal Can't eh

Ready steady cook

Conte

N'golo Kanté

El negrito ojos claros

So that's the mark of a good football player in your mind?

Turd Furgeson

Kek he dominated Man Utd's midfield. Bar Pogba and Matic he is literally more technical than every other Utd midfielder.

doesn't he have a friend to tell him a bald head doesn't suit him with that skull shape?

Of course Makelélé is better, he was one of the best defensive midfielders in history, but it doesn't mean Kanté is a bad footballer like you say

The problem with Kanté is that he was shit until he turned ~24 years old

>The problem with Kanté is that he was shit until he turned ~24 years old
It's funny, it's usually the opposite for black players

Clueless. Probably a pajeet

This, they think he is Makelele but instead they got Lass Diarra

>useless at everything else
That meme has been put to sleep a while ago. His passing, ball retention and dribbling have all massively improved over the last year.
>streamable.com/phifb

Letrell Lihoo

Best player in the world.

>tfw the best and third best play for the same team but have to play with monkeys like Zappacosta, Alonso and Cahill.

>Alonso
marcos "sending women through my windshield" is /ourguy/ though desu senpai

Nog'olo dindufe

based chile appreciating the GOAT

I can't believe how good of a passer he has become under Conte, he still fucks up sometimes but he has been consistently making very good assists. He and Rudiger will become even better at as times passes by.

Chelsea just needs to get someone that replaces Alonso (been fucking shit these season so far bar that game against Spurs) and Bakayoko and they will have a very good team overall.

1. They have to get near him first
2. Then the big centre back headbutts them in the face

NG

NGOATLO

Nigger

underrated and obscure meme

N'Dilly Dongé

le black manlet workrate man

Vince Young

Muquambe M'gongo IV

general butt naked

well that's a weird comment since kante is white