In your opinion what are some of the most mysterious/unique places in the world?

In your opinion what are some of the most mysterious/unique places in the world?

>My vote is some of the former Khanates of Central Asia.

Pic is Khvia i think

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dyatlov_Pass_incident
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

places like bhutan and tibet with those really remote buddhist temples

Cambodia.

where is khiva?

Yemen

North Sentinel Island

Why Yemen?

meme answer

Your ancestors

Yemen has a very cool history, architecture and customs.

lots of places in the wilderness of Australia
it's hard to explain without being there but some places just feel a bit unsettling. Picnic at Hanging Rock kinda tapped into that unease

Seconded, especially Sana'a.
And parts of turkey. And lastly, souria.....

>central asia
>mysterious/unique
Phahahaa

Literally one of the last conquered places on earth.

Central and South America in the parts where the jungle has just swallowed historical structures. Add on to the fact that there's not a lot of detailed (or in the case of the Inca, no) written history of these places.

>ameribrainlet

Literally, everything supposed to be kinda mysterious and spiritual, let alone exotic, always comes out to be a shithole full of chinks or shitskins, not in any measure suited for decent living.

Well yeah, obviously. There's nothing exotic about western civilization to us.

Khiva was not subjugated to European Rule until 1873, up until that time it had been pretty much devoid of any contact with europeans outside of small contact via the silk road.

Thats what makes them interesting. Although it still doesnt explain why russa is not mysterious and is still a shithole not suitable to live in.

>russa is not mysterious and is still a shithole not suitable to live in.
Moscow is suitable for a basement dweller pretty much. Cheap food, cheap net, climate is not as bad. Orthodox monasteries can be very mysterious for a foreigner.

Islamic desert architecture is pretty damn cool, a shame they tend to be built in hot, sandy cunts.

I kinda guess they have to build in hot, sandy cunts if they are desert architecture?

>always comes out to be a shithole full of chinks or shitskins,
so..exactly the same as Russia ???

Central Asia is only unique to those who have never read a book about history before
c. asian history is interesting, but it's not "mysterious" or "unique"

How would it not be mysterious? It has not had any long lasting effect on modern society outside of central asia. Sure Timur was important but how does that affect the average westerner?

No chinks here. Shitskins usually to be seen, but it is cold for them to live here, so they all having temporary jobs for money, then back to their asiatic holes.

You are literally snownigger so you can't brag about no shitskins

>It has not had any long lasting effect on modern society
D'you know why? There was nothing to cause this effect, lol. That's just simple.

>shitskin from failed state call somebody a "nigger"
Phah.

Im not saying they have done anything, but that doesnt make them uninteresting. Like mentions Bhutan has done literally nothing in the grand scheme of things, yet its still a really unique country.

>yet its still a really unique country
I saw a bhutanese movie once. It was about young guy who wanted to get out of this shithole and live in USA. Yeah, really unique country.

>Russia STRONK
>every country besides russia is shit!

Holy fuck squatnigger get your head out of your ass.

>butthurt
You are funny.

>No chinks here
false. half your country are literal mongoloids
>Shitskins
Aside from Chechens and Armenians...
>slavs
>white

Nah its true the meme you See:
>up
Industry,boring,rich, high cuality of life,white skin
>Down
Mysterious,spiritual,poor,exotic,Brown skin (the only exception are the colonies of AU, NZ

So you're saying Afghanistan has a higher quality of life and richer than Australia and Mexico ?
I mean maybe mexico ...

>half your country are literal mongoloids
Why not all country? It's obvious you've never been in Russia and don't know nothing about it.
>Chechens
Lol. Chechens of course Muslim inbred bombing retards, but their skin is perfectly white, you see.

No but sure whiter Than mexico
AU and NZ are exseption i said it.

Tatars, kalmyks, Siberians all have their own republics. Are you trying to tell me they aren't Mongoloid?
Also t bh Chechens = violent drunk muslim retards
Slavs= violent drunk christian retards. literally the same
i guess you are the same blood

Ive been to your shit country, I saw Asians (central) and CHurkas everywhere. Your country is shit unless you are a oligarch.

i like Mexican food tho but South Americans have hotter women.

You are comparing other land, they're mongol but russia conquered the land so they're legaly russian just it

>all have their own republics
That's the point. And they do live in that republics. Of course Moscow is one big melting pot, but percentage of non-whites still considerably small comparing to Los Angeles, for example, or New York or even London or Paris.

Proof?
Mexican women dont have that style of clothes that SA has. Its hard to explain they show their bodies, our women don't. Just face

I agree, I'd love to see Samarkand one day, some other places in Asia for me for me would be the Hindu Kush and the yellow sea. In the Americas there's Nazca and pictured.

Columbian and Venezualan women i've seens seem to tend to have sharper features and be more femanine. There are plenty of sexy Mexican girls with that look but the average seems to be somewhat plain looking , often chubby , and frequently with round faces and wide noses.
this is just an outsiders perspective of course

Obviously it's North Korea. Everybody knows something suspicious and deadly's going on there but nobody including CIA knows exactly what it is.

I don't think the Canadian user is wrong, qties in Mexico tend to be more svelte Asian types, far from the South American bunda, don't get me wrong I like ours better but there's certainly some difference.

I never seen an asían type women here

You've never seen a girl like pictured in Mexico?

Central Asia, Inner Africa and Central America desu.

come home inca-man, your post make me sad

>Central America

Literally nothing but drug cartels

That only adds to the Heart of Darkness vibe

t. sureño de la jungla

I've experienced this out west in Murika. I believe it is simply the feeling when there are not a lot of humans around, for one thing it means that there is bodendial for serial killers and rapists to approach, for another thing it means that the air is simply different. It is extremely quiet out there especially high on the mountains and it is haunting. I don't think most Europeans have ever experienced this feeling.

Try taking a trip to the amazon rainforest. No sign of civilizations for thousands and thousands of square miles if you get lost. It is scary as hell.

Norteños aren't real Mexicans

Southeast Asia

What is mexican for YOU?

Everything that's not the North, of course :3

Fuck you both

Here's something mysterious and unique
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dyatlov_Pass_incident

We are in charge of you,bunch of ilegal moorish wetbaks
>wetback:a mexican that let him home and go ilegaly to US aka southerner beaner
Southerners aren't mexican

most mysterious is ofcourse America

>be american
>mysteriously get shot

Entire Eastern Siberia and Russian Far East is one big mysterious and unique piece of wonder.

Northern Ural also, you are right.

Hey OP, if you're still here I recommend the book Lost Enlightenment by Frederick Starr

just gooks and Tungusic tundra/forest/mountain gooks. nothing different from the gooks and gook-turks in your cunts

t. manchu-gook korean rapebaby whose ancestors are from northern gookland/manchurian border

It's not so much the risk of crime but a feeling like I don't belong there. It all feels so ancient and alien if you know what I mean.

go to central Papua New Guinea and you'll find tens of thousands of tribesmen that have never come across civilisation before

Bhutan is getting eaten up by India's cultural influence now

>bodendial

>but their skin is perfectly white, you see.
Southern Caucasus (of whom there is a shitload) aren't tho.

>tho
back to burgerstan seppo

this looks good mate, got any more book recommendations?

Southern central asia.

Yea but they never built any semblance of civilization. It's just a bunch of people with bones in their noses and leaves on their ass.

Where does seppo come from?

Septic tanks

Dunhuang province of China

Your moms fucking-hole