I've been watching Under the Skin for about an hour and I feel like I'm wasting my time

I've been watching Under the Skin for about an hour and I feel like I'm wasting my time.

What the fuck is the point of this film?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/film/2014/apr/13/scarlett-johansson-screen-stigma-disfigurement
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

boobs and ass

I'll never understand how this movie got so much praise.

To filter out plebs like you. And now I can filter out your IP, thanks.

plebs

nothing happens: the movie

It's supposed to be pretentious "art-core" shit. Like Neon Demon or 2001: A Space Odyssey.

At least we got to see ScarJo Ass and Tits, but we already seen it before in her leaked nudes thought.

First hour is slow
Could have been edited down

it's the only worthwhile thing scarjo ever did

m8...

You wouldn't know pretentious art-core if it fucked a pig in front of you.

You can't filter IPs. I wish you could, but you definitely can't. I'm not sure who you thought this post was fooling.

Sheesh, just filtered this hotheads IP. What a jerk!

It's feminist propaganda, and really really dull. Just stop watching it, you won't regret it.

>but we already seen it before in her leaked nudes thought.

SOURCE?!

>It's supposed to be pretentious "art-core" shit. Like Neon Demon or 2001: A Space Odyssey.
Jesus Christ

It was ScarJo's last chance to exploit her body before it goes to shit

Everyone laugh at this newfag.

the creepiness and incongruity of the skinning scenes (or whatever you want to call it) was worth the wait, but the soundtracked helped. i kinda didn't care by the end, even though the ending from cake to death was interesting.

i liked it, but then again i like slow movies. i'd probably never watch it again though.

Well I went ahead and finished it. Shouldn't have bothered. summed it up pretty well. It's just... nothing, and then that weird-ass ending. I mean I don't have a problem with a slow film, I just watched Only God Forgives the other day and that one was fine, but comparing this to that, holy shit.

I guess one positive thing I can say for it is the Scottish scenery was nice.

Oh, this article is pretty interesting though.

theguardian.com/film/2014/apr/13/scarlett-johansson-screen-stigma-disfigurement

I legit thought that was special effects. I didn't expect that to be a person's actual face.