Could someone explain the ending? I didn't get it

Could someone explain the ending? I didn't get it

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/HairyCelebs/comments/5x76fl/isabelle_fuhrman/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Andrew and Claire tried to make Bender and Allison more acceptable to their friends so they could all be cool whilst Brian was btfo

life sucks as you get older, it's only going to be this good once

DON'T YOU

wtf is this? some old-ass tv show like fresh prince of bel air?

Don't forget about them

18+

Everyone's got more shit going on below the surface so be more considerate of others. At least I think that's what the point was.

Pretty much
It's all about the genetic term people use to describe themselves in high school never really give people an accurate description. Everyone is a person, not just a "jock, geek, prep, basket case, etc"

that's great dick, but what happens if there is a fire?

they were all ghosts haunting the school

nerdkid killed them all and then himself (including the asshole teacher)

janitor is just a medium and can interact with them

the parents are dead too

everyones dead

Chad always wins.

The only guy who didn't get laid is the one who did all the work for the others.

Don't be a cuck.

... TALK SHIT ABOUT MY FAV SONG

they all went out for breakfast

It was clearly mid afternoon at the end of the movie.

that's why they were called the breakfast club. they eat breakfast whenever the fuck they want. even more than once a day.

they were probably in detention due to eating breakfast in class or something along those lines.

Hard work gets you nowhere

Even the geeky weird gothy girl really just wants a Chad

Every single one of them is going to fuck up school, eventually lose their looks and their luck, and end up like the sarcastic unsuccessful slightly-crazy janitor anyway

kek

That beating your kid is ok when your kid is an asshole chainsmoker who gets detention.

It is a classic coming of age tale about gaining independence.

The brain, the athlete and the princess thought their life revolved around impressing others, getting straight As, success in sports, popularity. The basket case and the the criminal, rejecting society, rejecting the law.

In they end they discovered what is more important is what they think. The brain and the athlete should work for themselves and their own ambitions instead of other people's expectations, the princess shouldn't let striving for popularity run her life, the basket case shouldn't close herself off to others as a defense mechanism, the criminal should focus his energies on his problems instead of lashing out.

The basket case and the criminal thought they had to distance themselves from others, rejecting society, rejecting the law.*

After all those hours, at last, they have truly become The Breakfast Clubâ„¢.

It was a horror ending. John Nelson froze in time just as he had risen his fist in the air. He was still alive but unable to move for all eternity.

>John Nelson
Who?

>We see us as we want to see us where The Breakfast Club.

Judd Nelson - John Bender. My brain messed up famalam.

That's a shitty lesson. High School was the worst period of my life. As soon as I got out everything got better.

Remake with Izzy as Allison?

reddit.com/r/HairyCelebs/comments/5x76fl/isabelle_fuhrman/

perfect

A remake would end up being shallow as fuck with them just hugging each other at the end and promising not to be intolerant to minorities.

>Isabelle was born in Washington, DC but grew up in Atlanta, Georgia. She has one older sister, Madeline, and her parents are Elina and Mark Fuhrman
>This girl is the daughter of the man who basically set OJ free.

The Kardassian's mom slept with OJ so every time you fap to a Kardashian or Jenner you approve of OJ's freedom.

That's my strategy. I don't fap to Kardashians.

Is she really? I thought it was just the same last name.

This. High school fucking sucked and so did college. When I left I finally got to experience true freedom.

I hear that, but sometimes.. oh man sometimes she like.. emerges from a pool and that thick ass is on display and I can't help but fap like lightning and then afterwards I feel ashamed because I know this wasn't a sneaky voyeur moment at all but a perfectly orchestrated attempt at staying in the picture.

Oh Kim you crafty negro lover!!

True freedom will not be experienced until we die.

keked at this one

"Eat a dick, fucking nerds" - John Hughes

Was Brian supposed to get a shit ending or did Hughes just not realize it came across like that?

When are they going to remake this as like all female black/latino transgender vegan otherkin ?

The nerd didnt get laid. Their crazy goth chick got the jock. the crazy greaser dude get the preppy bitch

really makes you think

What did "Basket Case" even mean?