Did he do anything wrong?

Did he do anything wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GEqQW1-casM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he sued people who said he was juicing
other than that, no

no. astana are the cleanest team on the tour, mate.

He also destroyed the life of those who said he juiced, even the ones he didn't sue.
He effectively destroyed parity in the sport, now only top teams filled with cash can actually dope.

All he ever wanted was to prove those cocky Euros that Americans not named LeMond could also win bike races.

everyone can and does dope

why is he wearing a kazahkstan flag

Objectively yes

He went on Joe Rogan's podcast. That's definitely wrong.

team astana

Threw his associates under the bus, cheated on his wife with someone who's not even that hot

>was in a feud with Greg LeMond
>threatened to go public with the fact that LeMond was molested as a kid if he crossed him

Yeah, I'd say that's an asshole move.

Everything he did was wrong.
A complete disgrace.

NO. APOLOGIZE.
youtube.com/watch?v=GEqQW1-casM

His podcast is pretty good though so let's call it even

>he sued people who said he was juicing

>He also destroyed the life of those who said he juiced, even the ones he didn't sue.

This. I don't care that he juiced or cheated to win the Surrender Monkey 500. Bike racing has been corrupt since before WW1 when most European and US cities had velodromes with daily meets.

I do care that he went to great lengths to destroy the people who were telling the truth about him. People lost homes and careers.

Abandoning the Soviet Union and Marxian economics and becoming a kleptocratic dictatorship

no

arms were too strong

It's barely effective compared to the top teams.

He did many things wrong but doping certainly wasn´t one of them.

No, he's the best ever.

apart from being a massive cheat, liar, hypocrite, and bully that ruined people's lives, not much.

>Said the brit

He figured out how to be the very best cheater in an era of cheaters, then burned virtually every bridge he built within the community and sued as many people as he could to keep shit under wraps

A true American hero desu

Lance absolutely btfo all those Frog/Spanish bikers for years and that will forever be burned into my memories

He missed his chance of dying young.

Is that Borat?