I miss imdb message boards. Can't believe some retard decided to delete them. Never realised how much I enjoyed them...

I miss imdb message boards. Can't believe some retard decided to delete them. Never realised how much I enjoyed them. I just watched Lord of War for the first time and really liked it. Out of habit I went to the imdb boards for the movie and remembered that they had been deleted. Why the fuck did they do this? I always used to go there after seeing a movie just to check out the discussion and maybe add to it. Now it's gone and all that's left is fucking Sup Forums. These are dark times 2bh.

Other urls found in this thread:

themoviedb.org/?language=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't even get why they were deleted. Surely they added to advertising revenue? I doubt the website gets nearly as many hits since they're gone now.

The forums were always dogshit and you fucking know it.

better than Sup Forums. at least you could actually have a discussion there about shit. Sup Forums is nothing but memeposts and hiding pedo threads.

What discussion? Making a post and waiting a month or more for a response? There was no "discussion" to be had.

typical negative Sup Forums cuck. this is why you suck at everything 2bh.

too many dissenting goy

now all the normies have to praise the latest blockbusters are facebook and twitter

Isnt the internet so great! so vast now! Kikes totally didnt ruin this as well.

only thing I liked them for were older movies/hardly watched movies

anything recent or popular was garbage
especially actress pages

Too many people from here and Sup Forums messing them up. I'm pretty sure they started to consider it after Ghost Busters 2016.

It's just a matter of time before they delete the user reviews too. Thanks to you guys

Themoviedatabase is almost identical to IMDB with discussions so go there and spread the word so others know
themoviedb.org/?language=en

wtch it redit

Can we actually get them to delete the reviews section? KEK imagine that

>IMDB is just left with a voting system of I liked it, I didnt like it, I loved it

That user went overboard with the stuff about his wife's autistic son.

>could actually have a discussion there

Only for shows and movies that weren't super popular because for shows like TWD it was filled with nothing but trolls

>visit IMDb because despite the shit layout it had forums on every movie/actor to read
>delete this feature
>expect me not to move to a better movie info site
Literal autism.

I think it started creating negative PR especially after the I Am Not Your Negro controversy
Either that or Hollywood big guys paid them to close the forums so dissenting opinion - something that was easily propelled in the message boards - is contained

where do I get my thechamcham fix now?

moviechat.org

why'd they leave the fake/paid reviews up?

Now (((they))) brush the alt right nazis into unpopulated alleyways to talk among themselves

Kikes must be excited for 2017 with having complete control over the discussions now.

Morning talk shows will praise the movies and the goy will rush to see them.

The people who talk about "trolls" and how the boards were always shit, are the plebs who go on summer blockbusters.

IMDB boards were really great for older movies especially foreign ones, because if you had a question about some minor plot point or image, usually someone else had asked it and got an answer.

Fucking fools, they deleted a highly impressive resource and by doing so made their medium of choice look worthless and disposable.

All this content aggregation and streamlining of websites that's been going on (including the god-awful forced mobile layout change for smartphone shitters everywhere) is part of (((their))) master plan. The next step will be an outright crackdown on things like comment section and stuff like that, then afterward comes the cashless society where everything you do online is directly tied to your forced RFID cash implant

Stockpile non-perishable food stuffs and bottled water and save up for a cabin in the woods while there's still time