You're in Russia enjoying the World Cup when these guys start running straight towards you. Wat do?

You're in Russia enjoying the World Cup when these guys start running straight towards you. Wat do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ruAF71UVMTc
youtube.com/watch?v=g-GplRfIq6A
youtube.com/watch?v=KaBdajHOsSM
youtube.com/watch?v=vWufg-0a0z4
youtube.com/watch?v=J0GMsvwtyfs
youtu.be/-gEm2bZaDwY
youtube.com/watch?v=GixDXD44_yA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I run in the same direction, away from the russians coming after them

In reality, they're fifty pounds heavier and three times drunker than me, so I can shake them off.

Fuck them up and steal some flags.

Again

SIng with them

youtube.com/watch?v=ruAF71UVMTc

AFAIK russian hoologans are another level

laugh at them, last euro their reputation sank down like a titanic

>british hooligans
bunch of soyboys lmao

Rip my shirt off and join them in crushing third worlders

>World Cup
I wake up

hHahahahhahahahahahahahahaha

this

english hools are just larger lads and builders who like a scrap after a night out. Russians dedicate themselves to training for this shit

They must not know how crazy us American hooligans are.
Watch this!
*goes dooping mental*

British """""hooligans""""" always get rekt by argies

give them a binkie

perform a slav squat so they run right by me

*sits on your islands*

Look back to see who are they going after and join them while drinking vodka

well that was more heartwarmth than i expected out of this thread

When did they ever meet?

Tell them I'm 1/32 english and ask where I can grab a pint of guiness and some fish n chips

Laugh at their LARPing. All of our hooligans have travel bans so they can't leave the country for big football tourneys.

here's your (You), don't waste it

>You're in Russia enjoying the World Cup
Uh, no.
Visiting Russia in current or future years: no.
If you could somehow avoid the corruption and all the shit that ALLEGEDLY went on in Sochi (no running water, toilets don't work, lack of heat, etc) there are the hooligans, who really don't give a shit cuz they have nothing to lose:

youtube.com/watch?v=g-GplRfIq6A

make a call

>Implying I'll be at the World Cup
I'll be watching from my home all depressed.

>enjoying the World Cup

This would never happen.

If you're a Slav beat the fucking shit out of them

it's funny how England fans now are just fat drunk old men and armed European professional hooligans still see them as the number one target

>now

Not meant as a slight at any of the Bongbros browsing, but didn't the rowdy English fans get punked by Russkies during their last Euro encounter?

Then again, I guess those weren't propa 'ard men from the terraces and were just the usual drunken English tourists that continentals have to suffer every so often

All our real cunts are banned from going. but we will send some delusional 50 year old fat bald guys with chelsea and lion tattoos to russia to get heemed by tryhards again

*takes over your thread*
thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=KaBdajHOsSM

>All our real cunts are banned from going.

Oh. Is this a standalone and recent piece of legislation, or a holdover from the European ban of English clubs after Heysel?

man, russia WC will be fucked up, these guys know no fun, they will straight up stab you everytime, so expect a lot of casualties, uk hooligans will flee in tears from there

sit down and wait for the Russians to take them out

russians are softies. I was at the Rostov match earlier this year and they were all friendly as shit.
russian hooligans are a myth

This.

Praise Allah

start a chant

I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN

scare the absolute fuck out of them

pick my guitar and star singing
BECAUSE MAYBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>not SLIP INSIIIIDE

>your

Imagine if these faggots put their willingness to dole out violence to good use. Fighting over sports is a subhuman practice and it's unsurprising that our less evolved cousins across the pond have created a culture around it.

Nah m8 you just don't have the PASSION that us yuros do

Lame.

Pop the trunk and pull out my AK and start shooting.

i shout them apart whith my voice then loot them for lockpicks and gold

*Sound of a Raiders fan getting stabbed in the distance*

literally never happened

Agree, but it's kinda sad that the vast majority of amerishart man never even got into a real fight. There is nothing praiseworthy about that, but makes you though.
I imagine an amerishart white man in the middle of a Hooligan fight, and instead of fighting his way out he is thinking how barbarian everyone around him truly is.

>tough
fix'd

they should be glad, they wouldnt leave russia alive. are english hooligans even training in the gym ? every proper group in europe is made off martial arts guys nowadays

>their hooligans don't behead people

Not in the Falklands.

I'll scare them with a toothbrush.

I would keep walking

Where are their pints?

if i was in russia i would try to find a gf

Remind myself that inbreeding is wrong LOL

MAAAAAYBEEEEE
I DON'T REAAAALLLLYYYY WAANNNNAAA KNOOOOW

The average girl either has no foreign language skills or very poor ones. It would be hard to find anything more than a casual hook up with some stupid slut that likes "exotic" guys.

I've been to Russia a few times. Communication is a serious issue if you do not speak Russian.
That being said, I do have a Russian g/f.

86, 90 and 98 WCs

youtube.com/watch?v=vWufg-0a0z4

They didn't show up in Rio, I doubt any argentine hooligans would go to Russia next year

how it feels to be the luckiest guy in the world?

This, straight edge disciplined hools seems like the norm in Eastern nations now

youtube.com/watch?v=J0GMsvwtyfs

youtu.be/-gEm2bZaDwY

lets fucking have it any of you fucking stiffs would get sparked no bother just cause igor hadnt wanked in a week over in france dont mean nowt on real terms all those pussios are getting put to sleep

call them la's

does England even have a firm in the TFC?
youtube.com/watch?v=GixDXD44_yA

I'm pretty sure that for a world cup in Russia, the Russians won't attack.

>soulless golddigging Russian gf
>lucky

you have ukranians here

Pussy

>Rostov
Nah, lad, no hooligans in the south.

This.

Get chaired like last time.

What kind of hooligan drinks fucking leffe?

Offer them a trip back over here all expenses paid to fuck up some minorities for the laffs

I would steal their smartphones.

Probably offer to start drinking with them. Why would they want to beat up some drunk canadian who doesnt even care about soccer?

>Sasha bring those victory pints

>hi, my name is jean-pail, i'm a millionaire, i like you, wanna get married and move in together in monaco?

>BLYATT

>You're in Russia enjoying the World Cup
I'd wish.

they showed up drunk and smelling like cigs, so they were disqualified

>Ty Suka blyat. Tvoi mama prostitutki

And I'm not getting caught up in a tornado of latent homosexuality, pent up aggression, and drunkards too afraid of their desire for cock.

err
The only reason we don't have any of that is because we emphasized sports as being a family-friendly event. We also don't have the same connections to the teams in our leagues as the Euros do in theirs. Historically our most violent sport was baseball and we were at least as violent as they Europeans were back then, and it was in an era when the baseball teams still were more closely related to our communities. Trust me, if we developed a popular intra-state league system that developed around teams made by the locals and forged a bond over time, we would be doing this shit too. Just look at the shit that happens after college games for example.

How to get a Russia gf?

I tell them that Four Stars are better than Three Lions.

I yell that's it's tea time, then laugh my tits off when they scamper to drink some tea

133t h4x

STOP! STOP!
I'm a muslim too

A lot will be convicted criminals who have the travel ban in their sentence I imagine.

This. Outside all the customers for the top 6 clubs football is still a very community based thing here.
And then there's places where the football is a proxy for politics like with Celtic and Rangers in Scotland.

let them slap my gf's ass and then tip them afterwards

witty guy