Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ayc8gyL2Arc
youtube.com/watch?v=KLLdM2V86U4
youtube.com/watch?v=16DOW58D3nI&
youtube.com/watch?v=GpvtxQmHudo
youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU
youtube.com/watch?v=mw1_5EURqtA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah, sure. I guess that's a pretty good reason.

>t. untouchable

reason i know indian people dont watch hollywood films is because they're too busy shitting in public

Bollywood movies are weird

Whats the point exactly?

well i don't watch bollywood movies because i don't think there has ever been one someone with an IQ higher than 15 could enjoy

youtube.com/watch?v=Ayc8gyL2Arc

>bollywood kino

She could have just asked, no one watches that shite outside of India

I think the main reason is language barrier, 3 hours as standard time and wide mixing of themes.

They can be fun though like Chatrapati.
cute girls dancing youtube.com/watch?v=KLLdM2V86U4
over the top fight scene
youtube.com/watch?v=16DOW58D3nI&

And the reason Bollywood exists is because poo in loos like to rip off white people.

I think the implication is Bollywood makes the best musicals.

Bollywood is still at musical infancy and this meme will never cease to piss me off.

wait nevermind, that's not bollywood, that's tollywood

How many fucking times will white people be blamed for something the Jews in Hollywood did. Most people liked it but weren't blown away and didn't consider it some masterpiece. It got nominated so many times because of the Jews that love to circlejerk about the magic of Hollywood but somehow white people are to blame again.

I hate comments like this because there's the implication that only ethnic identity X can enjoy movie Y.
So not only are you being racist towards a group, you're shaming your own group if they were to enjoy something.

>Indian Jones

LMFAO

BASED POOS

>Indian Jones
lul that's pretty good

How would people react if she said something like that about black people?

kek

>a well made, albeit often pandering tribute to Hollywood and the forgotten in recent times musical
>versus an industry where a good portion of the movies are either shot awfully, have ridiculous plots or plot elements, often over the top ridiculousness and mediocre acting
I know which one I'd choose.

>reason i know black people dont watch bollywood films is because Madeas Christmas was a cinematic masterpiece for them

>moonlight rips off Wong Kar-wai
>la la land rips off bollywood
>hidden figures rips off congo

why is Hollywood so unoriginal?

>>la la land rips off bollywood
It does?

Indifferent. She has her own victim pedestal on the progressive stack. It would be a problem if she were white and male.

DESIGNATED

>la la land rips off bollywood

La la Land rips off MGM and Jacques Demy, you stupid poo fuck.

Yeah and thousands of people would scream racism at her but it's ok to make fun of white people.

youtube.com/watch?v=GpvtxQmHudo

Dear lord.
Give me a theater filled with black people any day.

That aint mass effect

Yeah, but Bollywood ripped those off *first*. It's like how every FPS released after Halo is clearly a Halo clone.

That makes sense.

Really activates the bowel...

The movie has absolutely nothing to do with Bollywood. Chazelle himself said it was inspired by Demy he watched as a child in Quebec.

Who is she anyway? Does Twitter just hand that blue tick out to everyone nowadays? Seems completely worthless.

That's honestly a grotesquely ignorant thing to say. Is she not aware of the immense influence of (classic) Hollywood on Indian cinema? Does she not know that there would be no Bollywood as we know it if it hadn't been for the American musical movies of the 30's, 40's and 50's? To steal from present-day Bollywood is in most cases the same as to steal from Hollywood of yesteryear.

Imagine being an actor filming a scene in the streets of Mumbai and having to be all like "damn, Nashwa, these streets are fuckin' fine, all crowded with rape gangs and covered with your excrements. I would totally have like to live here with you, both my character and the real me." when all you really want to do is walk down the streets of a comfy flyover city or a european city.

well that's because I dont want to watch the 230th bollywood version of romeo and juliet with shitty indian pop music over it.

Who even wants that?

There are great indian films, their musical are not one of them.

>WHAT THE FUCK WHITE PEOPLE WATCH OUR POOP MOVIES YOU RACISTS
ok

are white people allowed to do anything they want to anymore?

No bitch la la land was plebbit and if you think that white people think it was good you are a buzzword too.

Every Bollywood movie is a shitty musical.

best bollywood animation

youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU

Fuck Indian """"""people""""". Autistic gang raping street shiters

Hopefully PAK cleanses """"'India""""" with nuclear fire

I think they're honestly the best in the craft of action sequences

>they literally need a mascot to tell people to not shit in the street

Youre allowed to die out racist

t. Chaim Shekkelstein

what a bunch of baboons.

>tfw you get drunk in between the first two and last two term papers of the quarter (quarters are what us gifted people do--specials need semesters :), despite being 4 days apart--at a top 15 but not top 10- university of the world. How do you coconcile this? How do i????
How do I turn 25 pages on Indian interaction/war with the gulf/north African states in the last 80 years into kino?

I think they've been getting worse in recent years.
Haven't seen that much, but it seems like they've been getting better effects and higher budgets in recent years and have since been replacing good fighting choerography with more flying and anime tier super strength.

I may be wrong since I haven't seen that much, but I was a little disappointed when I watched some newer flicks.

Hang yourself

Are they mad because we don't worship them like they worship us?

>UNICEF India

A white founded hippie organisation needs to tell people not to poop in public

I like the humgurdigurdigurdigurdigurdigurdigurdi bit the best

take the poo to the loo

poo party

Is she implying everybody else who isn't white or Indian watches Bollywood films?

I would humgurdigurdi her humgurdigurdi if you know what I mean

What's the context for this dance number, though? What does it mean?

youtube.com/watch?v=mw1_5EURqtA
I don't know, are they serious about it?

I watch Bollywood releases all the time

90% are Rich girl/ poor boy love story
10% are rip offs of Hollywood films, everything from Aliens, Austin Powers Cloverfield and Star Wars get a shitty Bollywood rip off "remake"

Its fucking hilarious to see someone imply Hollywood is less creative Bollywood

Has one video ever done more harm to a country's reputation?

You can win any argument against an Indian just by saying DESIGNATED. Even if they're right they still lose because POO IN LOO.

iirc they play that scene when they get together

POO PARTY

it's called the durqa

Memes aside this is a stone jam, I'd buy their album

>has one post?

>white people white people muh white people

it was a lot better than any of the trash bollywood produced the last 10 years, la la land isn't a great movie but it is far better than their shit

my ex gf bought me a heap of shit when i was in hospital, one of the things was an incense i used to burn a lot. It was made in india, the head doctor saw it one day and said 'i love this stuff, did you know it's made in my city? too bad the country smells nothing like this', made a disgusted noise and chuckled

This was the most decisive victory in Australian military history

If bollywood started churning out capeshit and star wars movies I might start watching.

no one worships aussies you delusional fuck

no you wouldn't

Americans don't watch Bollywood movies because they're shit but also because they're not in English, the global language.

If foreign movie and tv show producers want to be taken seriously in the global market and compete effectively with Hollywood, they need to make their movies and tv show in English.

HWHITE PEOPLE BTFO

La La LAnd is so fucking overrated it's pretty hilarious that it was even nominated for an Oscar

Kek I made this joke to my study group at uni the other day except for the white people part

Assuming much, bitch?

How can English be global if it's the 3rd most spoken language? And the 2nd most spreaded one?

>You can win any argument against an Indian just by saying DESIGNATED

sure ya can buddy. sure ya can.

>Bollywood has the best musicals
I agree, and we have the best culture

Hollywood did pretty well in its musical infacy though. 90% of the shit that came out of the 30's was better than the 2 hour Gene Kelly's ghost dickride that was La La Land.

I watch bolywood films but only because my gf is Indian and showed me some quality ones

All Bollywood movies are exactly the same.

>people coming to La La Land's defence

>haha I bet you losers don't even watch my shitty, poor quality films made by smelly curryniggers.

WOW SHE SURE BURNT US WHITE FOLK.

>one of my local Cineplex theater's movie listings is now 50% Bollywood

Nuke us.

fuck trump and fuck whypipo

Yeah and also it was in English. Fuck poos and their inferiority complex.

In the loo

Fuck white people.

Because if you consider how much money English spoken media earns compared to Spanish, it's definitely the top between Mandarin and English.

>rape higher than African countries
This has to be made up

Stunning how you can get away with such blatant racism. Insert any other racial group and your account would be shut down.

>reason i know black people dont watch bollywood films is because madea goes to jail was a cinematic masterpiece for them

It's 1st among white people and we're the only ones that matter.

kek what a fucking moron, he literally just admitted to it.

Madea is only popular with blacks from down south. to everyone else its a modern day minstrel show

fuck tyler perry

Can we just kill all white men and rape all white women and eat white children already? Fuck Drumpf.

Only Indian film I've seen was The Stranger by Satyajit Ray. It was pretty good. But it's not Bollywood by any means.