Haha sexual predators are so funy

haha sexual predators are so funy

it was a different time

ye remember that one time he raped and killed that high school girl? neither do i

It's a funny trope in Japan.

>Americans attempting to force their morality on the rest of the planet again.

>not having a pervy Uncle or a Grandpa like Roshi

lmao

The Pepe le Pew from looney toons is way worse than Roshi could ever hope to be.

Never actually molested anyone, he ASKED for sexual favors or conned girls into wearing slutty outfits.
He was a peeping tom, but being one of the strongest humans before Krillin and Tien came along he could fuck every single woman on Earth and only Ox King/Crane Hermit could have done anything to stop him.

He touched teenage bulmas ass and boobs constantly. That's sexual assault on a minor bro

Tell me with a straight face you wouldn't. Also, bulma is a slut.

This.
There's a Bill Burr bit about this.

Got to give the man props, he sure was a player.

Bulma was A-OK with it, she showed her panties and shit in exchange for stuff all the time and still hangs around him 30 years later with no resentment towards him.

If only people weren't so obsessed with powerlevels and glowy blonde hair we could've got a prequel with young roshi and friends adventures, it would've been a million time better than Super/GT.

I lub dbz.

It's funny in a world where blue haired qts can have mood swings and turn into a blonde haired psychopath with a gun to shoot at the creepy old man.

>uncle's friend's wife comes onto me at a family Super Bowl party when I was like 15
>reject because she was like twice my age and slightly loopy, plus I had a girlfriend
>after we leave grandpa calls me a faggot and thinks I'm gay for the next five years of my life

boy howdy

>Sexual predator
You don't know what that word means

>People always forgets Yamcha
Also Tien ient human

She bribed him into doing it to get favours like the dragon ball and other stuff. She was 17, and she consented, it isn't rape or sexual assault

i love the grandpa being an badass trope