Just started pic related,what am I in for?

Just started pic related,what am I in for?

TOSSED SALADS

Scrambled eggs

and you'll won't know what to do

They're calling again

Good night Seattle

I assume they are inside jokes in the series you found funny,soooo I guess its worth it?

>watch frasier an episode of frasier
>later in the evening when fapping somehow end up with a video with a T H I C C brunette milf

THANK YOU

TOO REE RE RO RO REEEEEE

A patrician sitcom with GOAT comfiness

The glory days of white sitcoms. Comfy af, watched some today

I'm going to start watching this soon too OP. Do I need to watch Cheers before this or is it fine to start on it's own? Did you watch Cheers OP?

>inside jokes

it's the end credit theme song

No and I was just going to ask the same thing

You don't need to watch Cheers to watch/enjoy Frasier. Frasier stands on its own.

Don't need to watch Cheers. But some of the characters show up later. One off episodes. Fraser is amazing. Super comfy and highly quotable. It's like if the big bang theory had likeable fleshed out characters with truly smart writers that understand the people they are writing. They didn't go for sci for pop culture. But truly understood the way the high class prissy guys like Fraser would like. And how they can sound.

cheers is fucking shit next to frasier

The second best comfy kino ever made (after m*a*s*h imo)

Fantastic show that just goes to show you don't need a real antagonist to arrive at a marvelous work of art

Just marathoned the entire series. What do you want me to think about it?

Rub one out to Daphne in this pic and you'll never feel annoyed by the character again!

Also I forgot to add it's the most /fa/ thing I've ever seen. Frasier's apartment, his and Niles' dress sense, the piano music, even the font they use to denote the 'chapters' in the episode. It's truly a work of art.

Don't forget, she was on the Benny Hill Show.

TBBT of the 90's. Also, the later seasons are pretty much unwatchable drivel.

She was also in To Live And Die in LA.

This is TBBT the Post

just watch the show you fucking sack of shit

Just finished this a week ago or so.

It's comfy all the way through, I'm not really about the romance though. There is a reason it ended up on Lifetime. Just about all the women he pursues are shitty and irritating (but nowhere NEAR as bad as fucking Mel) and his dad's first girlfriend is annoying as shit too.

And the entire time you're watching him, a renowned psychiatrist, watch Roz slowly break down mentally until she's a single mother doing phone sex for money.

>It's like if the big bang theory
Kill yourself

Seriously? I thought the whole point of all that was to make fun of how pretentious he is.

That "african art" is shit I see at burlington coat factory. But I guess it's just my taste, I don't like that forced contemporary look.

Sick movie forgot she was in it, must rewatch. Fraiser is telekino of the highest order, essential viewing for patricians, ignore the fags who say its like tbbt they have no grey matter

She was good until she got together with Niles, then she became a cunt.

It its tho. Niles is literally the 90's equivalent of le zimbabwe man

Except i dont want to rip my ears off when niles speaks but do when le bazinga man gets autistic

>90's born retards

Kek they're just plebs

They probably still reply to bane threads

How would you know what 90s equivalent of anything was, you weren't even born yet

I'm 28, I still know in the 80's everybody was into monochrome shit, doesn't mean it looked good.

This is a poem excerpt by Tennyson, and for some reason I've been thinking of it so much lately.

"It may be that the gulfs will wash us down:
It may be we shall touch the Happy Isles,
And see the great Achilles, whom we knew.
Tho' much is taken, much abides; and tho'
We are not now that strength which in old days
Moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are;
One equal temper of heroic hearts,
Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield."

>tfw

It's not a proper day off work without watching the Frasier double bill on Channel 4 while enjoying breakfast.

Should there be a new one off follow up episode?