Podkino

havent seen a podcast thread for a while.
let us discuss the patricians entertainment medium.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/b69yUV3rPeU
youtube.com/watch?v=62z82vgZrIE
youtube.com/watch?v=TZIuhOXE6zI&t=430s
youtube.com/watch?v=j_Q0fYG5ajM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bill Burr is pretty chill but is best if you are:
- male
- over 30
- like sports

he gave away his fucking dog. what sort of man does that?

Funny you mention it, I recently had a dog that was given away for the same reason. This dog had bitten a toddler girl after she jumped on him. He was a Shar'pei mix. The couple had a newborn baby and they just didn't think it was safe to have this dog around it.

I loved that dog, he was the best. And can confirm, no fucking way it should ever have been around babies. Powerful jaws and quick to bite. He didn't like kids, I don't like them either, we got along just fine.

this is the only improv podcast I can stand as it's done under a huge veil of irony, Comedy Bang Bang is so tryhard sometimes

bill burr is a weakling who married a black woman so that he could use the get out of jail card anytime he brought up race but now it's backfired on him in the most glorious way possible.

>It's a Sean and Hayes shit on their engineer for an hour episode

Cum Town, bitch

>"Las Angeles Children's Hospital"

how many y'all like sex?

Shönk Lemons and Hayes Forhorses are the best podcast hosts

cbb used to be pretty good, but after around episode 380 it became pretty shitty

all these other gay ass podcasts
hosts don't even have ps4s or blenders yo

Who are the fags in the middle?

engineer cory has become quite a force though, everything the boys throw at him bounces right off.

who are the guys in the middle
this

True Capitalist Kino

Can someone please explain the appeal of cum town to me. I just don't see it.

Chapo Trap House

chapo traphouse i think

An autistic manic depressive drug addict makes a ton of jokes while his friend laughs and a Jew with vocal fry interrupts

>it's an argument over how to pronounce a word episode
HH is the best thing on Earwolf, Ove just finished listening to Reality Show Show and I'd recommend it to anyone who wants more smart and funny and good and fun podcasting
Currently listening to pic related, if they talk about how you should always tip 20% I'm going to lose my mind

my man got a tight ass shirt on

I tried getting into doughboys, but its just not funny enough imo. Wiger and Mitch have a good dynamic but i dont really care for listening to them for an hour when most of the time their guests suck

Id agree, I really liked the idea of reviewing chain restaurants but my problem is Wiger's uptight and Mitchell is an inarticulate dumbass. Not to mention giving Taco Bell 5/5 is ludicrous to me, even taking into account nostalgic reasons

If you aren't listening to the Bone Zone you don't know fucking shit about podcasts

youtu.be/b69yUV3rPeU

their latest ep blew the fuck out of Sup Forums so badly

I like no more whoppers

They probably aren't popular on here due to being borderline SJW, but the Mcelroys always give me a few good keks.

Rec me some podcast episodes with political debates

I was a huge CBB fan for a while (still am, don't listen to it much anymore. It feels like it's lost steam), and then I found Hollywood Handbook.

The show feels really smart and really dumb at the same time. I'm bummed that I'm late to the party and I can't be part of the crazy forum bullshit and community since it feels like it's on the way out, but damn.

Biggest Problem in the Universe with Dick Masterson and Maddox is debate-kino

Unfortunately it ended when they stopped talking to each other but there are still some absolute gold episodes in there

Bow to your queen

"And already it's like well, I'm gonna get shit on for an hour"

"Well no, it's probably gonna be 40 minutes tops"

The engineers episode early on was one of the best.

The quality of CBB is entirely dependent on who is on it.Although I will agree it has sucked for a while now because none of the mainstays have been on in a while. Also, rip Harris Whittels

on the way out? its been getting its highest listenership ever in the past 6 months, if anything theyre in their prime. back in the first hundred eps, it was only getting like 5k average listens

>mfw the latest episode of Sword and Scale

No Andy Daly is an objective killer. I also miss Bob Ducca, he had the best comedic timing of anyone on that show
I don't miss Harris at all. He was funny the first few times but it got old fast. Not to mention Farts and Procreation episodes are overrated as shit

is there anyone in history more adept at the use of the comedic veil of irony than sean and hayes?

I don't find Cum Town entertaining.

youtube.com/watch?v=62z82vgZrIE

Top tier

agreed

Anyone listened to crimetown on gimlet?

Still eternally waiting for new Norm Macdonald to come out

this wasnt really that funny though?

Yea that wasn't a great example. There are much better Victoria secret calls that I thought that video could have been.

>crimetown
I listened to the first episode or two, seemed promising but it got buried under the mountain of other podcasts I listen to. I'll get back to it at some point.

What is the absolute most plebby, entry level comedy podcast and why is it Sleepycabin?

>A bunch of non-comedians thinking they are comedians
>Every episode has at least one lecture from one of them where they talk down to the audience as if being a YouTube animator has given them generations worth of life experience

I listened to them until every episode was basically DUDE ANIMATING IS SO HARD WE'RE POOR LMAO

It was really good at the beginning. Especially the stamper episodes

>so you had coffee
>the ONLY fucking Sopranos podcast

We Hate Movies is the only podcast of the many I'm subscribed to that I listen to on a regular basis (I've also gone back and listened to all of the older episodes). Doesn't get old. I've tried the other ones that operate on a similar format, The Flop House, for instance, but their personalities just turn me off.

Essential "voice sounds nothing like they look" radio

Getting a bit inconsistent recently but they still pull out that funny good show.

The chick who does the Criminal podcast has the sexiest voice, my god.

Film vault anyone?

I used to like Anderson more before he got super PC, now I appreciate Brian's edgy jokes a lot more

HO HO!

If you enjoy vidya and bantz i recommend Roundtable Podcast on twitch, it airs today in a few hours.

Econtalk is god tier
>mfw it's a Mike Munger episode

>tfw no more popcorn gallery

More like LAUREN FAPkus ammirite lads.

protip: imm rite

It's a good friend simulator

Been listening since episode 20. The show really lives or dies on the quality of the guest. Togo's is probably my favorite.

Not a fan of when they get onto lefty politics rants. I listen to this show as a break from Sup Forums, why is eating papa johns or chick file a such a big deal?

Spoonman drops are pure kino.

>implying cbb isnt ironic

>It's ANOTHER live episode episode

Yeah, I like Farts and Pro but other than that Wittels might as well be a literally who

The last episode with Mantzoukas was extremely disappointing. Neither he nor Scott sounded like they wanted to be in one another's company. Very disappointing after last year's heynong man

I used to favor them more but those audience questions are always the worst
>"Do you think the main character died and we're in a Jacob's Ladder scenario XD"
Zukes saying it makes it funny, some college douchebag does not

I'm just glad June is barely on anymore.

We Got This with Mark and Hal is the comfiest podkino

youtube.com/watch?v=TZIuhOXE6zI&t=430s

Harmontown is my main

You haven't heard him tell the same joke enough times?

Thanks, I'll check it out

Stopped listening when every show became about Trump

all live podcast shows are aids

I can't even remember them ever earnestly talking about politics. Are you triggered every time you turn on the tv?

The recent CBB ep with Carl Tart as The Chief is one of the best ever.

Yeah it's the most fun when it's about weird improv and tv-industry behind the scenes.

youtube.com/watch?v=j_Q0fYG5ajM

The highs are worth the lows IMO

I'm starting to think Norm had all those photos taken with upcoming guests as part of an elaborate bit

>June

Is it just me or is she always on maternity leave?