Tfw have been shilling for Trump for almost a year and now realize that he has no chance at winning

>tfw have been shilling for Trump for almost a year and now realize that he has no chance at winning

Trump just keeps discrediting himself. It's like he's clueless or doesn't want to win

>tfw $0.05 has been deposited in you account

>in you account

If he doesn't win I'm quitting Sup Forums

>What of the people who voted for Ted Cruz?

That's it, Trump is gonna lose. I now stand with #dogmissile

Trump has been playing fodder for Clinton all along. All is going according to plan.

Trump will win

shills are what's wrong with this planet

Honestly as a neutral non-shill I honestly can't see him winning with all the mistakes he keeps making, it honestly feels like hes trying to lose on purpose. I feel like he could of won this election from shillary in a landslide if he was guided by a better team of people. He keeps discrediting himself and making rookie errors every single day.

>It's LIKE he's clueless
Genuinely not a Clinton shill, I'm voting 3rd party. But Jesus, I can't believe Sup Forums refuses to see this

I think you misspelled "Hillary"

Like what? I don't follow his campaign that closely and I haven't heard about any fuck-ups from him.

>a third party faggot calling others blind

Kill yourself

I highly doubt he wanted to get this far, he just wanted the celebrity that came with running for president and didn't expect to have gotten this far in the game

>in you account

(((you))) faggot you post this shit every day. everyone can see through your lies

>"Hurr durr im gunna vote 4 the lesser of 2 ebils! Surely it'll work this time!"
Idiot. If you don't stop voting for shit candidates, you'll never stop getting shit candidates

You're really voting for Hillary, faggot

if you haven't been in the game for Kek then you're not playing right

he has no chance of winning yet republican primary voter turnout was up 62% and democratic was down 21%

Spoken like a true Redditor :^)

>Trump
>Lesser of 2 evils
Fuck off. No one here is voting for Trump simply because they want to stop shillary.

Prove it ;)

>one shill by this id

I am now a #cruzmissile

Look at the catalog

yfw he was helping Hillary all along and you helped put her in office

Classic

>Having such little faith in the God-Emperor