We have reached this level of CGI

>we have reached this level of CGI

full terminator 3 with young arnold set in the future war when ?

I call him baby sparow

So instead of hiring a young ACTor to ACT and behave like Jack Sparrow for a prrquel scene, they decide to give johnny debt the cgi makeover?

I knew (((Disney))) has been going ridiculously jewish with their movies since owning Marvel, but they are reaching full levels of jew with their sequels and remakes.

how ? i'm sure it costs a lot more to cgi young depp for one scene than it would be to hire a look a like who for one scene

indubitably

wow that looks terrible, at least shrink the eyes to fit the face

Honestly it's not too bad.

>'cgi is expensive' meme

Go on and please explain to me how much more expensive it is to hire people to create effects on movies, only to have the movies look terrible.

Please tell me 90% of a movie being filmed on a green screen looks great and is worth the expensive costs, despite movies from the 90's looking better than todays.

If you seriously believe that the cgi garbage being churned out by hollywood is more expensive, than you are retarded. Cgi is the cheaper, cost and time effective method to finish movies post production. You dont have to wait for crews to work on sets, or practical effects, or even insure the crew. Just hire a dozen+ neckbears programmers to basically make the movie from green screen.

2 years ago in Genisys

Looper is going to have to be remade in a few years now that we have the tech to do a convincing young Willis. Too bad Disney probably jews people on using their techniques though.

>This entire autistic rant
All user said is that it costs more to make high-level CGI like that than to hire one nobody and pay him guild minimum, and that's undeniably true.

[citation needed]

Real actors do theatre.
There's not a single big budget movie "actor" worth shit.

I can't wait to laugh at everyone here that believed that it was CGI when they confirm it's just a younger actor playing Jack.

Fuck off.
JGL played a perfect young Brucie

No fuck off

The Hobbit 3 is the 14th most expensive movie ever made

that's awful

>Singer thought this looked good

The only reason it looks passable is due to dark lighting, and even then his face looks rubbery

What's number one?

Shut up retard

I think it was one of the previous Pirates of the Caraberan kinos

>tfw

yikes

that does look pretty great. i remember when i watched the movie it really bothered me because it was so weird to see JGL not have his own face.

>Singer

CGI or CG-why?

>literally perfect young version of Johnny Depp available
>using shit CGI instead

What a waste

There isn't enough technology on the planet to make Bruce Willis look like he gives a shit.

PotC On Stranger Tides and At World's end as 2nd.

I really don't understand the praise the 4th one gets on here. There's almost no sailing, I don't think there's a single cannon fired in the entire fucking film and literally everything looks like it's taking place on a set in a hanger somewhere, even the brief moments that are "at sea" (other than that one moment where Barbossa sees the Spanish sailing off in the distance) look like they were filmed in a swimming pool.

Then you've got Blackbeard's lame-ass zombie henchmen that just look like big dudes with some scarring, Blackbeard himself barely even feels like a villain, Cruz in her pirate cosplay looking way too clean for most of the film and possibly the worst escape sequence ever put to film with Jack catapulting himself using palm trees (yes it's worse than the barrel scene in the hobbit).

>b-but mermaids

cgi is so good you dont even notice
the things that are hard to render are actual human beans and creatures alike
there are chances that big studios build rendering softwares from the scratch to get their work done which takes a lot of time
hiring an actor will always be cheap and quick

literally this

Was these also CGI?

Honestly it looked amazing
Young sparrow will probably be in it for like 10 15 mins at though

>than

Ian McKellan? Patrick Steward? Ed Norton? Hugh Jackman?

John Depp

The 4th one's great because it's just a fun pirate adventure without constantly shoe-horning in divine rights or unnecessary "epic" large-scale battles
It felt fun and didn't seem like it was trying to be anything other than what it was

stop posting this in all threads