Literally 3 hours of degenerates riding in a van

>literally 3 hours of degenerates riding in a van

Also am I supposed to take Shia LaMeme seriously?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/joWWjFRp_G0
youtube.com/watch?v=tg00YEETFzg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the director is a real whore
she got a legit 16 year old to get realfucked by michael fassbender in a film a few years back

then she pissed on his carpet
it was okay

I need to watch Fish Tank but is damm long.

it's shit. don't bother. just like American Honey, only I think AH was worse because of that awful "buy the junkie mom groceries" scene.

>Shia Leblownthefuckout
HE WILL NUT INSIDE US

youtu.be/joWWjFRp_G0

Best movie of 2016

kinda this desu

Wait that was real?

I made the mistake of watching Fish Tank while very high and it manifested into a strong infatuation with my then-15yo stepsister

Beth that actually happened

I liked it.

>"degenerates"

cringed, take you and your buzzwords back to Sup Forums

Haven't seen it but it didn't look very good. Looks like just a bunch of people going across the country robbing people doing drugs and having sex in the van. All of the characters looked unlikable.

I stumbled upon this on IMDB, checked out the trailer and now I'm kind of obsesses with some of the songs, but I don't get what's the deal with this movie or if this is even worth torrenting and then sitting still for 3 hours.

(((OP)))

Now that I think about it you are probably correct. The vvitch and green room are up there too.

It doesn't feel like a slog at all, very entertaining.

Made me love this song, a great part of the movie.

youtube.com/watch?v=tg00YEETFzg

jesus just watch the damn movie

ehh it was an okay slice of life movie.
the romance between that chick and shia was meh but maybe that was the point.

this is legitimately garbage. insufferable wiggers (and a psuedo-nigger) meandering about. who gives a shit

arent you tired of spamming this shit Sup Forums?
that being said the scene in which they sang American Honey song is fucking retarded otherwise its a good movie,not good as Fish Tank obv.

gods whisper and i like tuh from the trailer are like the only good songs from the soundtrack

>not good as Fish Tank obv.
it's way better than fish tank pleb

whole soundtrack is awful gtfo loser

Oh yeah I bet that girl was really mad about getting fucked by Fassbender.

This is amazing, honestly I love this guy's work and him as a person, he's insane in a good way

Yes, Shia is a good actor whether you like it or not

Ignoring Sup Forums, my only problem with the film is the girl, she's just too damn cute and I couldn't concentrate

She looks like a mix between Alicia Vikander and Chloe Moretz but she's better looking than both of these

i like them

No, not in any way. In fact, it's merely an Americanized version of it, with Arnold missing familiarity.

It made me very scared for the future of white people

The only people that complain about it are degenerates

Have with your future tranny son and coalburning daughter.

its really long past time to stop, shia

Just had a big bowl of pasta and now I feel like I'm gonna die.

fish tank is a traditional kitchen sink drama while american honey is something else entirely, both formally and thematically
imo the lack of familiarity only makes it more interesting

Typical Sup Forums insanity and exaggeration

Nice, at least you have a legitimate point of view for the position. Even if I disagree, things are fine this way.