Sup Forums will watch this and defend the actions of the police offers

>Sup Forums will watch this and defend the actions of the police offers
>solid video proof of unjustified homicide committed by the police
>Sup Forums would be forming a lynch mob right now if it were two black officer holding down a white man before shooting him

youtube.com/watch?v=pdGXhSQvTKc

What the fuck is the matter with you Sup Forums? It's the trying to refute even this that removes all credibility from Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X2xbLV_NSbk
youtube.com/watch?v=aj5mbTwgrCg\
youtube.com/watch?v=HiW6yKk9XL4
youtube.com/watch?v=kOHMwo7wzGg
rawstory.com/2016/07/cops-stole-surveillance-footage-of-alton-sterling-shooting-report/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's obvious the gun misfired and it was an accident

Six times?

>Hey bro, you fucking move and i shoot
>Struggle

Do dindu not understand english?
or are they too dumb to follow simple orders?

Niggers are always dangerous. They're the most violent people on this planet. The cops did the right thing.

>convicted pedophile
>gun in pocket
>now dead

I fail to see the problems.

Doesn't matter he didn't pose a threat he was restrained, they could have just tasered him. They used excessive force.

(OP)
a convicted pedophile who owed $25k in child support, was a blood gang member, had a bench warrant and court dates coming up and a million previous charges, was capped by cops today for committing a crime. cry me a fucking river. nothing of value was lost, as usual. I love how black lives only matter when cops finally put them down. why don't they matter when they kill each other and fuck their lives up by joining gangs and raping children in this particular case, and robbing and killing other people? play stupid games, win stupid prizes

they did taser him you fucking retard

Even pedophiles have their rights, every man deserves his day in court.

I believe the jury decided right in the Trayvon Martin case, but I do think Zimmerman was guilty, I just don't think the evidence was there to convict. But the dumbest thing that was brought up by the media was that Trayvon Martin smoked pot, especially on Fox News... okay so is Bill O'Reilly advocating for the death penalty for pot smoking and for execution without trial?

>SHOT THROUGH THE HEART

Then he would no longer be a threat, you're pretty fucking immobilized when a taser is being held against you.

Have you ever been tasered? I have, but not by the police by a friend who had a tazor and on a dare. You are no fucking threat while being tazed.

youtube.com/watch?v=X2xbLV_NSbk

Stay on funnyjunk retard

I'm waiting for the retarded Judo-master leaf from last bread to post

>AND YOU'RE TO BLAME

he was over 300 pounds, you. fucking. retard.

>guy has fucked up in the past
>therefore its okay he was killed
i dont give a fuck, it could be mother-fucking George Soros selling music Cds out there and was frisky with the cops.

No one deserves to have their life ended by another human, plain and simple. Did he make choices strongly influencing his passing away? Absolutely. Having a gun in your pocket and struggling with cops instead of complying is almost asking to get hurt.

I'm really just kind of sad that we people fucking kill each other so much. What happened to the perfect world I grew up in as a child

>Sup Forums would be forming a lynch mob right now if it were two black officer holding down a white man before shooting him

Where was this mythical lynch mob when two black Louisiana cops shot a 6 year old white boy in the back?

YOU GIVE LOVE, A BAD NAME

and you forgot the biggest point that the nigger was armed illegally with a loaded gun in his pocket which was very serious if nothing else AND expressly forbidden in his case.

That doesn't make you immune to electricity.

>What happened to the perfect world I grew up in as a child

oh shut the fuck up

>Sir I know that you're a twice-convicted felon and sex offender and are currently in illegal possession of a loaded firearm. We have just caught you breaking the law and are extremely worried about our safety. This will all be over in a moment, just do NOT move.
>reaches for gun
>gets shot

play stupid games win stupid prizes

>anecdote
>plethora of videos where tasers are ineffective

whoa

your arguments would hold up in court for sure

he chose death rather than jail time. get over it.

All you did, OP, is prove your a faggot who loves criminal niggers more than honest law-abiding citizens, and for that, you suck.

Cops and nigger, i dont care for ethier.

>I'm really just kind of sad that we people fucking kill each other so much.

>What happened to the perfect world I grew up in as a child

Go listen to Imagine on repeat and masturbate using your tears for lube. Jesus Christ you're pathetic. Fucking pussy.

looks like he was going for the gun

There was a huge national outcry and the cops were arrested and charged with murder, retard.

They wouldn't have known that at that point, so that point is moot.

>
I know that you're a twice-convicted felon and sex offender.

Prior bad acts are irrelevant and would not have been known at the time you idiot.

What is the point of having a criminal justice system if cops are allowed to shoot anyone they don't like who has a criminal past? That is execution without a trial, this is not the wild west you pleb.

>>solid video proof of unjustified homicide committed by the police

Where is this video you refer to? The two that I have seen show the nigger clearly had it coming.

Kek confirms the retardedness of the previous poster with trips.

nah it was totally legal in LA. CCW not needed in freedom state, dumbass cracka

m00t m00t, das de sound of da Sup Forumsice

OP is always a nigger,

the cops did nothing wrong here

Holy shit this is some reddit tier vaginal bleeding

You people are a bunch of fucking pussies

I see a man squirming, I don't see any motion going for the gun, plus there were two men holding him down, do you realize how easily they could stop him without using lethal force even if he was reaching for a gun? That's like shooting a turtle on its back.

why is the nigglet holding his shirt like he farted?

Were you ok with the media posting pics of trayvon with a handgun, or were you against that too?

all videos show a summary execution and the best video(store surveillance) was so bad the DA passed it on to the FBI without hesitation

>where is your god now

The death of a kid doesn't matter because the parents can just make another one.

>stops the video right before the cops pull the gun from his pocket

I don't care what you say, he was on the ground and was held by two police officers, his hands were not free at all. You don't pull the trigger then say get on the ground. I am sick and tired of you people defending the police all the time. And I don't want to hear that #AllLivesMatter talk because the only lives I hear being taken are black lives!! We need to realize that racism has not been completely removed.

I'm not OP but agree with OP. What I love is the law. Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere. The law must be applied equally and fairly, and shit like this and Hillary Clinton getting off is not equal justice under the law. Hillary should be imprisoned, and these cops should be imprisoned as well.

Hows your shitty political instagram account going faggot

No there wasn't, never heard of it before just now.

Fuck they gave video to the FBI and not the race bating media? WHY THE FUCK WOULD THEY DO THAT???

I didn't know he had a gun. They would have shot my white ass too in the same situ nigga

What the fuck? The whole point of knowing he was an offender was to know that he was dangerous. Cops know that violent criminals can run and even get innocent people involved or hurt. They knew he was dangerous so they pulled him down after he resisted arrest, and told him very clearly not to move or do anything. He reached for a gun, and tried harder after being told to stop. Police were in the right.

And yes he reached for a gun. He moves his hand to his right pocket, at which point the cop says "he's going for a gun!". The right pocket is where they, sure enough, found a gun.

0:14 you can see his shoulder blade go up and down, similar to when you are trying to reach for something in your pants or w/e

>second favorite site mentioned
>swell with autism and liberal cancer

Applying the law as it is written is liberal? Go form your own anarchist thread you autist.

Are you against the following of the law? The law does not permit for a do-it-yourself death penalty.

And YOU need to realize, you nigger-loving faggot, that if the real issue you give a shit about is black people losing their lives then you SHOULD be talking about black on black crime. but no waaaaaah the PO LEES R DA WYTE DEVIL HE DINDU NUFFIN.

fuck that nigger

>What the fuck is the matter with you Sup Forums? It's the trying to refute even this that removes all credibility from Sup Forums

Also, you irredeemable fuck...if the guy had been white it wouldn't even have made the local news.

I'll bet it's international now. The whole planet is a faggot's rectum.

Go back home
>>>funnyjunk

youtube.com/watch?v=aj5mbTwgrCg\
savage

Well, yeah why?

>even pedophiles have rights

nigger you're on like 6 different plains of shilling right now

Ever heard of firing a warning shot into a ligament?

Kek

>I am a special needs child

hold on, BunnyMummy will be right along to wipe your nono area, you True Blessing

gee, why would they do that

they pinned him to the ground and shot him to death. even if he could reach a gun, what was he going to do, shoot someone's rubber sole to death?

yes i would. blacks should not take the life of a white man, nor should they have life to begin with.

you're in the wrong place buddy, i can help you out a little

No they do not. Quit looking at it with sjw drug clouded glasses. He clearly was resisting the police, violently. The police clearly pulled their gun and told him to stop moving. He clearly continued to fight them. You see his fat ass shoulder lift way up, and then move downward and forward in the direction it would move, if he was putting a hand into his pocket.

All he had to do was stop resisting and go limp. Instead the chimp decided to keep fighting In the hopes he could avoid his third strike felony, and a long time in prison.

>No one deserves to have their life ended by another human
Sure thats why he deserved to die, the fucker was reaching for his gun, he asked for it!

He diddled a kid. He should have been shot the moment he was found guilty of that.

ever hear of this nigger had a rap sheet a mile long and is better off dead. #CopsRHeros.
#KillMoreCriminalNIGGERS

Tell me where in the legal system it states that a cop may gun down a convicted pedophile at will?

And what does that have to do with him being shoot in this particular incident lol? U people are too funny. So ur prior history should affect if u should be shoot or killed today??? If u didn't know anything about his past, would that make it ok to shoot someone that many times when he wasn't any harm to the officers??

Why would you say that? Ignorance at its finest. Nothing can justify this. They had no right to shoot him like that. I'm glad it was caught on camera because those officers would have told a completely different story.

You stupid nigger, cops shoot more whites than blacks, you don't see us crying about dirty crooks getting killed.

Play the video again with your head pulled outta your ass. They did not shoot him first, then say get on the ground. Even a sjw blm pos is capable of listening to the video and hearing that.

STOP BEING A NIGGER LOVER

Maybe a year ago his illiterate baby mama or half retard kid would have got a payout; the jigs up and nobody is buying the "hands up dont shoot", "I can't breathe" horseshit anymore.

Grabbing a gun is interpreted as an intent to kill.
You'd think eurofags would understand this concept.

ThefuckingcuckuploaderblockeditinCanada.

WE PEOPLE ? Who founded the biggest armed group in the US ? who founded the worst racist group in the US ? who was lynching black people just for being black ? who shoots people more ? who gets tasered when they`re armed ? WE ? no.... YOU PEOPLE ! we are not tourists here , we allegedly have the same rights , you`re not better than us ! YOU SHOULD ACT RIGHT !

They would not have known that at the time. They had no idea who he was other than what he looked like and what he said.

Tell me where in the legal system a cop is not expected to respond with deadly force when a suspect reaches for a firearm while they are attempting to place him under arrest.

I am of the opinion that there is no such thing as abuse of power by police if they were guilty of the crime

Umm go try googling and see if it was reported outside of shitville state it happened in. You aren't the center of the universe dipshit, local crap doesn't make the national news on a widely posted basis.

I am black.

Please explain to me exactly what happened in this video. To me it looks like the black man tried to reach for a gun, and fired two shots, before receiving two shots from the cops.

Tell me you're not full of shit, OP. Answer this post.

If you just ignore this shit you're as good as any of the things you're complaining about.

He could have been reaching for the gun to hand it over to the police to show that he meant them no harm. Not all people are intelligent.

No one was going to risk him foring shots which could have hit officers or bystanders. The cops protected the people around the scene of the arrest, but no one talks about that...

You're Brazilian, you're off black, not true black.

No but it makes it real fucking hard for a taser to do anything to you

nobody said that but based on your willingness to defend pedophiles and dindus you are a blue pilled cuccboi. go back 2 reddit.

seems we agree he was going for his gun.
cop did the right thing to protect himself.

Don't mind me

youtube.com/watch?v=HiW6yKk9XL4

OK I was on the fence but now I'm convinced.

Asking for it is asking for it

resisting arrest is not a capital offense
>unless this is Soviet Russia kamerad
nor do we execute without trial
>unless this is Glorious Reich, volkstrum
>All he had to do was stop resisting and go limp
did you know that white people are shot to death by the police at a 2:1 rate than blacks? Hope you like it when it's your turn, stormtard

>they pinned him to the ground and shot him to death. even if he could reach a gun, what was he going to do, shoot someone's rubber sole to death?

Go get a toy gun and try the simple experiment of seeing how much you can rotate a gun, using your fingers only, not using palm to hold the butt of the pistol like in a conventional grip you dumbass.

You may lose your grip on it from the recoil, but then again the cop you just shot will let go so you can pick it back up you dipshit.

who /comfy/ here?

youtube.com/watch?v=kOHMwo7wzGg

report in

The jigs up niggers, no one is buying the "hands up dont shoot", "I cant breathe" horseshit anymore, but hey, you had a good 2 year run.

according to the convenience store owner the deceased was not even the person who he called about

rawstory.com/2016/07/cops-stole-surveillance-footage-of-alton-sterling-shooting-report/

Whats the pedo stuff about? He had sex with toddlers?

Convicted felon, niggerlover