FUCK ALL Y'ALL I'M FROM TEXAS

Its Happening – Texas Governor Calling For Convention Of The States To Rein In Washington
>>Prohibit Congress from regulating activity that occurs wholly within one State.
>>Require Congress to balance its budget.
>>Prohibit administrative agencies—and the unelected bureaucrats that staff them—from creating federal law.
>>Prohibit administrative agencies—and the unelected bureaucrats that staff them—from preempting state law.
>>Allow a two-thirds majority of the States to override a U.S. Supreme Court decision.
>>Require a seven-justice super-majority vote for U.S. Supreme Court decisions that invalidate a democratically enacted law.
>>Restore the balance of power between the federal and state governments by limiting the former to the powers expressly delegated to it in the Constitution.
>>Give state officials the power to sue in federal court when federal officials overstep their bounds.
>>Allow a two-thirds majority of the States to override a federal law or regulation.
So mote it be. Spread the good word.
uschronicle.com/happening-texas-governor-calling-convention-states-rein-washington/#

Yes please.

We can actually get real people instead of lizards in the major positions of each state!
Think of the economy, freed from the burden of the FED shitshow.
Bitcoin for each state.

>my home state is doing this
Wishing I didn't live in Colorado but it has it's perks
Pros:Not nearly as many spics or blacks
Cons: Librals,non violent ones thank god

I think there's like 30 other States that already signed on for this.
Hopefully it will happen

I honestly believe that governor hot wheels wants Texas secession

Bill Content Amendment
All bills submitted to Congress shall pertain to one matter and one matter alone, as outlined in the title of the bill. All bills must be read, in full, vocally, within the chamber, before presentation to either the House or the Senate for a vote.
Foreign Powers Amendment
No treaty or executive agreement shall be made abridging or prohibiting the free exercise of the rights of citizens of the United States protected by this Constitution. No treaty or executive agreement shall vest in any international organization or in any foreign power any of the legislative, executive, or judicial powers vested by this Constitution in the Congress, the President, and in the courts of the United States, respectively. No treaty or executive agreement shall alter or abridge the laws of the United States or the Constitution of laws of the several unless, and then only to the extent that, Congress shall so provide by joint resolution.
Executive agreements shall not be made in lieu of treaties. Executive agreements shall, if not sooner terminated, expire automatically one year after the end of the term of office for which the President making the agreement shall have been elected, but the Congress may, at the request of any President, extend for the duration of the term of such President the life of any such agreement made or extended during the next preceding Presidential term. The President shall publish all executive agreements except that those which in his judgment require secrecy shall be submitted to appropriate committees of the Congress in lieu of publication.

yes and so do the people. Even the Tejanos hate beaners.

Congressional District Amendment
No longer shall Congressional districts be redrawn by sitting state representatives, nor shall they be redrawn under any circumstance other than an official change in population–as defined by the United States Census–of the corresponding districts in the respective states. Congressional districts shall henceforth be redrawn in a manner according to the mathematical Golden Ratio, where physically applicable within the bounds of state geometry.

Federal Spending Amendment
The Sixteenth Amendment is hereby repealed. Congress shall adopt a preliminary fiscal year budget no later than the first Monday in May for the following fiscal year, and submit said budget to the President for consideration. Shall Congress fail to adopt a final fiscal year budget prior to the start of each fiscal year, which shall commence on October 1 of each year, and shall the President fail to sign said budget into law, an automatic, across-the-board, 5 percent reduction in expenditures from the prior year's fiscal budget shall be imposed for the fiscal year in which a budget has not been adopted.
Total outlays of the federal government for any fiscal year shall not exceed its receipts for the fiscal year. Total outlays of the federal government for each fiscal year shall not exceed 17.5 percent of the nation's gross domestic product for the previous calendar year. Congress may provide for a one-year suspension of one or more of the preceding sections in this Article by a three-fifths vote of both Houses of Congress, provided the vote is conducted by roll call and sets forth the specific excess of outlays over receipts or outlays over 17.5 percent of the Nation's gross domestic product.
The limit on the debt of the United States held by the public shall not be increased unless three-fifths of both Houses of Congress shall provide for such an increase by roll call vote. This Amendment shall take effect in the fourth fiscal year after its ratification

Financial Institution Amendment
In the elucidation of Constitution Article 1, Section 8, regarding the power of the United States Congress to coin money, regulate its value, and standardize this valuation against foreign coin, the United States Congress’ power to perform the aforementioned tasks is to be understood as being indelegable. No institution save for the United States government is to be tasked with the coinage and supply of the money of the United States.
Regulation of Congressional Activity Amendment
Congress may not regulate–nor have authority over, save where actions run in contradiction to existing federal law or the Constitution–activities that occur wholly within one state.
Regulation of Executive Activity Amendment
Federal administrative agencies of may not act in such a way that preempts the laws of a state where such action is not already federal law.
Modification of Judicial Powers Amendment
A decision made by the Supreme Court of the United States may be overruled with a two-thirds majority vote held by the people or congresses of the states.
Modification of Judicial Review Amendment
In order to overturn a law enacted through a vote, the Supreme Court of the United States must vote with a seven justice supermajority.
Modification of Congressional Powers Amendment
A two-thirds majority of the states may override any federal law or regulation.

Gnight fourchan

Eat shit hambone

>actual political shit happening
>Sup Forums not interested

color me suprised

dubs of Truth

Its o.k. most get worried about D&C between the states.

There's another thread here

Please go and build that wall you dirty spics

Your image just redpilled me on GW. Thanks.

Prolly just so he can say he fought corruption in Washington while governor of texas, when he runs for president in 202X

>anyone actually having their opinion swayed by a political cartoon

Is Texas seperating

Pls happen

Y'all go fuck yourselves I'm going to Texas

Being able override the Supreme Court is stupid, otherwise these sound good to me.

t. North Carolina

u fucking retard there isnt a single dot there lmao

If you can override the Supreme court, you may as well not be a part of the United States

If Texas wants supreme judicial power over it's own land, but still wants to contribute to the economy and millitary, and be a part of the USAF and US economy, then it may as well become a separate country, and have a millitary and free trade agreement with the USA

Agree with everything EXCEPT the stupid supreme court one.

The whole point of the supreme court is to nullify laws that contradict the constitution.

There need to be specific boundaries set on "interpretation" of laws.

Chuck the entire concept of precedent.

They don't get to mishmash and give us shit like the Obamacare or the 1933 weapons ban.

Supreme court decisions must cite the exact text of the constitution or they are invalid.

please tell me your comment is satire cause if not you are the stupidest kid on pol congratulations

Texas has repeatedly passed laws to secure the border, deny illegal aliens school, college, etc. only to get shutdown by the jew fed, secession would see all that stick, and with no more fed gibmedats, all the spics and niggers would make a run for the border to stay on the gravy train, Texas would become White majority overnight, and then there's all the Whites running to Texas, compounding its Whitesness. Oh yeah, all the muds forced on us would go as well, already illegitimate but we've already been making laws here explicitly outlawing sharia. You want a pol tier White country, I give you the seceded Texas.

If Hillary is elected, I hope this catches fire.