Hey how about this?

hey how about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2016/12/09/adult-swim-fired-me-for-supporting-donald-trump-heres-how-it-went-down/
youtube.com/watch?v=EZ0KfHHjyrw
youtu.be/qCg1-aaNIcA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What is OP's endgame?

>it's a shilling his cancelled TV show because he was dumb enough to put swastikas in episode

I loved it and I hope it gets revived

Pretty great show

and before anyone accuses me of shilling, yes, this is Sam Hyde.

Please don't remind me of what could've been.

>Adult Swim will never a good show ever again, just reruns and much Satan doge

>BLACKEDlisted

>it's a Sam found 5 unsecured wifi nodes at once episode

Here's a little piece of advice, the next time you're gonna unload your jealousy and inadequacies online. Just make sure you don't pick Sam Geno, the SON of the Papa Geno pizza empire.I've bought people like you. I've destroyed people like you. It's nothing for me to call up my FATHER and have every pizza jockey in the nation with a photo of YOU right above their oven, thinking about YOU.My personal army... of PIZZA makers. They'll put sauce on you. They'll lay you out. They'll swing you around in the air just like in the old movies HAH...then they'll destroy you. Piece by piece. Piece by piece. Piece by delicious piece. Cheesy piece by CHEESY crusty piece. They'll destroy you... That's option 1. Option 2 is you can apologize to me. Just say you're sorry. Takes a big man to apologize don't it? Takes a big man to apologize huh, humble yourself before a god? A PIZZA GOD?

They were on my way to the HWNDU. I've got three more mcdonalds to hit before I go and pull some funny internet hijinks over there.

You aren't allowed to do anything the jews don't like in a TV show. Pretty un-american if you ask me. Maybe the jews should go back to fucking Israel instead of running a cable network.

Frankly Embarrassing

KSTV and Charls' latest videos have led me to believe that Nick must be responsible for any of the stuff they made that was actually funny, which makes me feel kinda bad for him.

It's a Sam wanted a chatshow but shat out MDE to get a foot in the door episode

nice meme you are yet to produce the facts to substantiate this claim

I think Nick has a greater hand at writing good dialogue but I think Sam has the best vision and Charls is the best actor of the bunch.

>it's a Sam confesses to being the shitposter in hopes that the Adult Swim "insider" from yesterday is still lurking, and so Sam posts a few wacky and randumb sketch ideas in hopes that the insider will realize Sam's comedic powerhouse status and that the insider will use his connections so AS will greenlight Sam's chat show, but Sam fails to have the presence of mind to realize that he jumped the shark long ago and is all around unfunny episode

>larping his story multiple days in a row

wew lad

> It's a Sam creates the illusion of his non-presence by writing posts which call out random posters who says Sam is here by claiming he is a shitposter through these subversive greentext synopsis meme episode

>a ton of contrarians on Sup Forums decided to hate this show
>normie mexican friend really liked it

really makes me think the show could've gone somewhere

some of us like to shitpost at work, it's not like there's much else to do here

[spoiler/] at adult swim

Kinda proves my point tbqh

Sam is good at unrelentingly maintaining some fucky persona and Charls may actually be an insane person, but it turns out that neither of those things produce anything particularly amusing when tsken in isolation. Not to say that Nick's solo stuff would necessarily be better, just that I'm more inclined to give him credit for having actual talent and disappointed that he apparently has a real job now and hasn't been making much stuff lately.

I know this is completely baseless hearsay and probably always will be, but I'd believe it.

the skit about the emo band was some of the funniest shit I've ever seen

>kek

Sam this is kinda unrelated but styx said on one of his new videos he's going to get on a co host and i was really hoping it was going to be you. But he just uploaded some video saying he's going through shit right now and wont be making any more content

HaHa! Funny dubs my friend may I save them?

in all seriousness I think that Sam has the easy-goto shockjock appeal which originally drew him to me, as I've always had a qualm with the idea that the old school of punk/counter-culture is still alive today. I fell in love with him the day he did the HIV statistics thing at the gay bar. Though, on closer inspection, I feel as if his entire artistic motive is that he feels spurned and-- while it is a valid thing to be, as I can argue that the "art" we consume on a daily basis is, as one critic put it, "vapidly hollow" :^), I think he is fighting in a fight he cannot win and ultimately believes his next step is to act in that measure. He's realized the edgiest thing someone can do at this point isn't say gay people are bad, etc. etc. it's to actually tell people they are 100% no holds barred worthless.

and I like that. It's the only thing that gets people riled up.

/canceled shows/ general?

it was like 10 years too late, emos are a dying breed now

>[spoiler/] at adult swim

sure bud

Nah, post-hardcore and pop-punk or whatever bands inhabit that space now still exist and act as fucking camera retarded as they did.

NICE DUBS YOU FUCKING NAZI

SAM HITLER

THE ALT-RIGHT AND THE WHITE RACE WILL BE DESTROYED SAM HYDE IS JUST THE BEGINNING
WE OWN THIS BOARD
WE OWN THIS SITE

thats what he gets for trying to go against the bizzaro world hollywood has worked so hard to create over decades

Since the CIA is embedded in Hollywood it was probably them that made the call, Sam being a political wrong thinker and all that.

toe the fucking line and dont even think of "redpilling" anyone you peasant goy fucks

>it's another Sam talks to himself in the thread and has a sub arc,
earlier in the episode to further bump the thread episode.

this is some strange autism

replying to your own posts and everything

Sam, I can't guarantee a season renewal, but if you link this thread to your twitter account, verify that you are posting here, then I will at least get you some facetime with Cameron and some representatives at Turner. You can explain your side of the story, tell us your thought process, and hopefully we can come to some sort of an agreement. It'll be a skype meeting. If you're ok with that, verify that it's you posting here on your twitter account.

stop talking to and about yourself Sam

>it's a Sam shits on himself and comments on his own greentexts through other couner-signaling greentexts and self-depreciation episode

thats a well thought out thesis my man did you think that one all up on your own Sam?

I mean, if that's your cup of tea then more power to you. I do sort of agree with your assessment here.

At this point in my life though, shit like that honestly doesn't impress me anymore. I hate to break out buzzwords like "edgy" because they immediately transform conversations into shitfests, but that's exactly how it comes across to me. This kind of stuff is bandied about on the internet and in highschool hallways on the daily, and there's nothing unique or interesting about the content beyond its inherent transgressiveness. There are no clever setups or appreciable expressions being taken in the effort behind putting it to media. It doesn't change the game or make people reassess the rules they play by, it just identifies naughty words and petty sentiments and then screams it at the top of its lungs. I guess I just don't find "hateful nihilist" particularly compelling in and of itself, people have been drinking that kool-aid for more than two centuries now.

And to clarify, this isn't how I feel about a lot of MDE's stuff, it's just increasingly what I've observed in it the past year or two.

>what is post-metal

unironically kys

>It's the flashback to the previous episode where Sam calls himself out and continues to talk to himself episode featuring Sam Hyde.

I will be posting to Twitter shortly, sir!

BRING ME SAM HYDE'S HEAD

AMERICA MUST NOT BECOME GREAT AGAIN

>a man replies to himself three times pretending hes having a conversation with other real human beings post

I think the dumb nihilist is all we need now because it's become a coprophagic self-indulging irony-of-an-irony satire-of-a-satire garbage heap now.

desu sometimes going back to square one is a good thing.

He can't keep getting away with it

these threads are doing more damage to Sam Hyde's character than the damage Sam Hyde caused to Sam Hyde's character. keep up the good work, gentlemen

t. Sam Hyde

>not not not Sam Hyde

Looks like Sam looked up a picture of David for this one

Thing is though, the dumb nihilist suffers from the exact same flaw that the person taking refuge in impenetrable layers of irony does: cowardice. Both of them are completely unwilling to take the risk of sincere expression or ideas, Sam Hyde is just hiding behind the persona of "guy who feels contempt everyone and everything" which, again, we've probably seen a million times since the 19th century.

It doesn't even matter if Sam's expressions of anger and meaninglessness are genuine, it's still taking shelter in the fact that, at it's heart, it doesn't actually say anything. You could transpose it to any different point in history by just having your designated mouthpiece identify the contemporary taboos and screech about them with zero regard for the ensuing criticism. It's not special, it's just being denigratory for the sake of it.

Maybe it is cowardice-- but if it was, why does he still choose to create? I think it's rather an acceptance of the absurd.

I think it does say a lot, and I think I understand why he made a lot of HydeWars episodes based around being an "artist :)))" because it is tough. Please pardon my blog here, but I think for you to fully understand my appreciation, and perhaps garner one of your own, is my story. I spent a good deal of my teenage youth in dinky touring metal bands, really trying to figure out what it meant to be an artist. I really continued to sit with it until about five years ago, where I realized that art, music especially, is incredibly empty. Needless to say, it's been a wicked ten years of my life. I finally had a "break" with my last band, but that ended in poor sales and me requiring to help pay back a label we failed while receiving no recompense for our work aside from having our names on it. Music's ephemeral nature and the fact that it is incredibly transient and passing was honestly destructive to me, and ultimately made me question whether or not I am actually creating something of substance. Sam speaks to me on that level, as I can sense the same fear. While we both continue to engage in our craft, as it's the only thing we REALLY have a familiarity with, we still have the fear-- not cowardice-- of the fact that we're trodding along just as empty an existence as a desk jockey does.

I think my studio partner puts it best, "Music is the one occupation I don't feel like killing myself in or asking myself constantly, 'what the fuck am I doing with myself?'"

Sorry, to put it shortly, I think his overall message as not-MDE or not-WOP is that trying to find art as an artist is grueling, self-sacrificial work.

just as theoretical physicists study only but a theory, something that has grounds for existing but doesn't /quite/ exists, I think artists inhabit the same realm. Artists exist, art might not.

where

don't play coy, Sam.

Pretty pathetic that the guy just wanted to be an Eric Andre rip off. Lost all respect for Sam after what I'm hearing. Fucking sell out edgelord

dailycaller.com/2016/12/09/adult-swim-fired-me-for-supporting-donald-trump-heres-how-it-went-down/

read this bullshit and then brace yourself as any respect you may have once had for Sam vacates our body faster than MDE was forced to vacate Turner Broadcasting's studios

>Million Dollar Extreme’s show is gone, but our drive isn’t. We just released a 744-page art/comedy book: How to BOMB the U.S. Gov’t, which is available here, and we’re planning to work our fingers raw until the end of time making people laugh and smile. Maybe we really are what Brett Gelman accuses whites of being: a virus. Viruses are durable organisms. They survive when their hosts die out, teeming and propagating in the darkness of the body, chuckling at the apocalypse.

>Also we will repeatedly post wp.jpg threads on Sup Forums.org/tv/ to let people know that we once had a television show and dreams of a life in the television industry

got me to read your article, Sam. $0.02 has been deposited into your adsense account.

I'd be inclined to believe this if it weren't for his public tantrums and claims of nepotism or political persecution following World Peace's cancellation. I get that a person would be justifiably upset after losing what was probably their only real shot at the big time, but that moment in time permanently cheapens every notion of sacrifice or "spitting in the face of society".

>Maybe it is cowardice-- but if it was, why does he still choose to create?

Similarly to why he'd be angry about losing his show. Logistics. Sam still gets a couple grand each month through his patreon, so he doesn't have to make a change that he's unwilling to pursue. Why not just be a loudmouthed shock jock? There's always gonna be money in that for someone, so if you're one of those people you might as well keep doing it when it's all you've ever known.

I don't think I'll be able to respond to your post fully, but I wanted to acknowledge it because it was well said and you took the time to put a little bit of yourself out there.

thanks. even with MassHealth medicare I still need a co-pay to see the doctor for this rash. every $.02 helps.

Honestly, I sort of saw the whole "ree my show" fiasco coming from a million miles a way. I don't often recognize bulges, but I could tell Sam got a big dick from that show the second he went after Bernstein. I remember telling my friend, "Hey, this is his downfall, you know that, right?"

But I also empathize with it. Spending 1/2 to 1/3 of your natural born life doing nothing but trying to further your craft only for it to get shit on is fucking wrenching. I can't say Sam doesn't have the meddle for entertainment, as he spent the years and hard work to do what he does to get there, but I don't think I ever lashed out like this. Albeit-- I didn't have dumb fucking journalist hacks coming after me.

As for his shock-jock routine, I think that's exactly it, but I think WOP was his baby with Charls and Nick, and produced a far more refined MDE that allowed them to experiment with episode fluidity. Every episode was a different schema and I liked that. They weren't afraid-- it felt like they were trying to find their footing but at the same time saying, "Hey, this is just a tap dance, I'm not stumbling," and in saying that, it sold it to me as a tap-dance.

And nah, it's all good. You gotta be a gangsta to understand the gangsta life. I honestly think Sam explains it better in his hydewars sitdowns when he tells it all about pursuing one's artistic dreams. You either shit or get off the pot. There's no half-assing-- and he said that even after his show was cancelled and that told me that he's got some real heart that I too have. Few personalities, and few people I ever met in entertainment of any sort seemed to have the charm Sam does, and I've never even met the guy. I never understood why behind the scenes we still acted like dicks. There was no reason. I knew our label manager lived in a shitty house in West Sacramento despite working for a near multimillion dollar company and yet he would wear stupid fucking armani suits that I knew were his...cont

car payments price, and this was just for the sake of looking flashy for other people. I know that the other entertainers I would go on tour packages with lived pretty meh lives and for some reason, they still put across the air of rockstar. How did they not get tired of it? I got tired from talking to randoms at shows and pretending I was way hotter shit. I was tired of posting stupid fucking pictures on instagram every day with a lighting set up I had to buy so I could look "cute" in all of them, and bought a full sized mirror from goodwill because I was told to. It gets tiring. I have no idea how people keep up the facade behind the curtain and it disgusts me.

>it's the Sam posting episode where Sam goes so deep he had to move to the next McDonalds over to use their wifi to post an article he co-wrote so he could pretend to reply to it to attempt and garner some natural traffic into it by then replying to the poster all under the guise of this not actually being Sam at all episode

Are you really trying to compare Sam Hyde to a tortured artist? He is a bum with a camera and a few high school level ideas of offensive/subversive comedy. The problem with people like him is that they seem to think they DESERVE to be famous just because they enjoy the spotlight. He is not funny. He is not an artist. He is not smart. He has no ideas to offer that haven't been done before 100% better.

Calling him an artist is fucking laughable. Compare what Sam Hyde does to somebody like Chris Morris. It's like comparing a street dwelling caricature artist to Picasso. Laughable!

who writes this shit?

fucking first year English major much?

reads like some kid trying to write a fanfiction

>shitposters are now playing 4D Samchess in World Peace reverse-shilling threads

All a part of his game. He cant keep getting away with it.

>It's a Sam pretends to be an outside observer, singing praises about himself, MDE, and WP while letting out some feelings and attempting to rationalize with both himself and whoever may be reading the circumstances regarding WP's cancellation, Sam's shortcomings, failures, and negative characteristics which are now obvious in retrospect, but Sam keeps figuratively edging closer to the truth while shying away from it, afraid to take full responsibility for WP's fate because Sam still hasn't fully matured into an adult, but at least in doing all of this Sam might find himself one step closer to catharsis and one step closer to maturity episode

I wish you the best of luck Sam. I really mean that. No shitposting.

sam writes it. he needs to keep up the appearance of actual people on this thread and summarily fails at it.

The show was just run off the mill "DUDE RANDOM LMAO" humour with tacked on alt right references here and thete so that retards would think it was "redpilled".

How many proxies are you operating on Sam?

Nailed it. Looks like it took a week to write and cobble together. It was the chatshow he wanted and he blew it!

Ya blew it, Sam!

I swear I've seen this exact same post every thread. These need to be nuked.

It's sam posting it every time

hey you guys wanna hear what it sounds like when Sam is on the verge of crying?

youtube.com/watch?v=EZ0KfHHjyrw

It's sad to see a man talk to himself 23 different times.

Funny thing is, Tim had no fucking clue who Sam was until Sam's fans (some of you I imagine), started getting all kinds of crazy abuse and threats. The whole Tim and his liberal friends got me cancelled shit spread by Sam was a smokescreen for his shitty, childish behavior. Nobody talks about Sam and MDE at AW anymore. Old news. Move on.

*giving

You get the idea. It's Friday

>Honestly, I sort of saw the whole "ree my show" fiasco coming from a million miles a way. I don't often recognize bulges, but I could tell Sam got a big dick from that show the second he went after Bernstein. I remember telling my friend, "Hey, this is his downfall, you know that, right?"

Yerp. You could tell at that exact moment that Sam confidently considered himself to be more than a glorified youtube shitposter despite only having a handful of late-night sketch comedy episodes to his name.

The space he occupies in the world of entertainment is no better than (and probably worse than) the space buzzfeed occupies in the world of journalism.

100%. And Sam trying to blame his failures on Tim only added more fuel to the blacklist fire.

Also, if you work at AS, pull some strings or work on your hypnotic suggestion to get new episodes of Space Ghost on the air

The hubris of youth, you know? There's no sense in hating him though, we're most likely all kids here and if you give someone the keys to a kingdom they'll sell it for a horse.

where did the meme of sam posting on these threads come from?

If MDE ever gets released on DVD or digital download I will purchase it. Hopefully it will include that kino as fuck trailer that had all those skits that were cut from the actual show (no idea why)

I'm a fan, I just can't admit it to anyone because Sam Hyde is a fuck head and too polarizing. I'm not willing to be called a racist or something just because I thought the guy was funny. It actually makes me feel bad for the other guys in the show, who were talented and funny

I assume you're posting at work like me :^)?

what if I told you that that was me (sam)?

saw most of an ep and it was painfully unfunny

yeah most TV is garbage and it's unfair he got cancelled because drumpf won the election

but why would I shill this show when I can watch edgy people on youtube for free that are funnier like gavin and styx desu

is it possible we're all Sam Hyde?

Just all 27 of us. You're not not not not Sam Hyde

What the fuck are you talking about, Chuck is pure klino

Charls has hit or miss, his work is most noted to be stream-of-conscious

I like him for the most part

Daily reminder that Sam sunk his own show by retweeting David Duke in the middle of a shitstorm about this show being racist, which was made up.

let that sink in

i wonder how mad really Chuck, Nick and Ruse are at him

they don't show it, but i'm sure it's there

>There's no sense in hating him

Except there is, because it wasn't just Sam's show - but the reason it got canceled and is never coming back is almost definitely because of the way he chose to conduct himself.

It's one thing for someone to screw themselves out of an important opportunity, and it's an entirely different thing to pass that fuckup onto other people who have put a lot of hard work into it.

>There are no clever setu-

youtu.be/qCg1-aaNIcA

True. You simply can't act the way that he did (like an edgy teenage rockstar) and expect to make it in this industry unless you are insanely good looking or very talented. Even the child stars know to keep their mouths shut, for the most part, about their personal views. You have to tow the line to a certain extent, it's the way the TV and film industry works. You can't just waltz in thinking you're hot shit and start throwing KKK references around to impress a few racist teenagers from your fanbase. As I said, his name is mud and he will not get another shot at the big time.

The way he treated a friend of mine, who had just suffered one of the worst tragedies that can befall a human being with a heart, was atrocious and went a long way to putting a big fucking red line underneath this losers career and ANY future endeavors in the US at least.

Once again, you don't shit were you eat.

The expression is "toe the line," for future reference.

Okay, but will they release the series on BluRay or DVD?

>tow the line
Thanks. That's what assistants are for I guess.

Confirmed for being actual Sam Hyde, since he used the exact same, strange malaprop in the fourth paragraph of this article:

t. someone who feels like an enormous autist at this particular moment