Is shaving your facial hair just a miniature form of transgenderism?

Is shaving your facial hair just a miniature form of transgenderism?

Shouldn't men embrace every male sexual dimorphic trait that exist in humans?

Don't get me wrong I'm not advocating those retarded millennial "please loook attt mee!!!" meme beards. Beards should obviously be trimmed short as possible and out of the way, but shaving it to the skin to where it's not visible at all just seems like you're trying to appear more feminine.

Not really. One dimorphic trait is a larger jawline and exposing it not only emphasizes masculinity but weeds out weak men who dont have strong chins.

I only grow a pedostache and sideburns, no one wants to see that shit

This is correct. You should become a Sikh today.

furthermore, the guys who have beards are usually weaklings. Its alpha to be clean shaven and still masculine.

Some people can only grow bum fluff. Don't be one of those people that try and grow shitty looking beards.

Pls no bully

>Beards should obviously be trimmed short as possible and out of the way, but shaving it to the skin to where it's not visible at all just seems like you're trying to appear more feminine.
Don't have time in the morning to carefully shave as short as possible. I just go ahead and shave it all off for convenience. I don't give a fuck if it looks masculine or feminine, I have to get to work and make that money.

Beards are unhygienic. They spread disease and filth. Also, working men don't have beards. A shaven face is sign of status; a sign of hard work and power
Doctors, lawyers, factory workers, soldiers, cops, and all kinds of hard working men; shaven faces are a sign of authority.

what if you have a strong chin/jawline and a beard mr. freud?

Soldiers and cops only shave because a gas mask won't create a seal with a beard.

My beard grows in patchy--blonde in some spots, brown in others. I shave so I don't look ratty.

What do you order to do if you have a fucking rare beard? I can't grow it. What is the healthiest way to shave by the way? Thinking about buying Braun or Philips electric razor.

You have bigger problems if you worry what your society thinks of you

But please, regurgitate the virtues of being an extremity the cultural hive

Fuck it, hair to my waist, full beard.
Do you even body hair bro?

Muslim pls go

That stills Doesn't justify your neckbeard

>Doctors, lawyers, factory workers, soldiers, cops, and all kinds of hard working men; shaven faces are a sign of authority.

do they wear fedoras too bigshot?

What if their are clouds in the sky? Is the sky not blue? Your question lacks a point and appears shallow as fuck.

I have a shit jawline, so I don't shave it.

I'm too fucking lazy to shave every day. It grows back annoyingly fast.

I grow a very full, thick beard. Unfortunately, I work as a waiter in a fine dining restaurant and I am required to be clean-shaven. I'm honestly considering finding a different restaurant that lets me go unshaven.

I just use trimmer. Fast, convinient and good for the skin

grow that motherfucker

Beards are degenerate. Less hygienic than no beard, feel awful, look like shit, today make you look like a hipster or a lazy neckbeard who doesn't even know how to shave.

Also, beards are probably the most notorious Arab trait there is AND Arabs have the thickest beards, they're basically born withi beards. You probably can't compete with them. Why make them feel good about this? Why make them feel superior? Are you a cuck?

Iv'e got one and i could probably snap you in half. Then again i grew a literal beard as a "beard" to appear more like a hippy.

no need for a beard or tattoos. im sure you have plenty of both

It's rare. It has 2-3mm distance between each hair.

would fluff/10

That dick is exactly like mine, only I don't shave my pubic hair.

Also full beard. Women love it. Sorry if you can't grow one senpai.

>i could snap you in half

I did laser on my face so id never have to grow that shit.

Feels good waking up and not having pubes on my face.

>wagecucks
>"I need to shave, my boss won't like my unkempt facial hair!!"

Sad

Shaving is unhygienic though. And of course bad for your skin.

>Ammianus Marcellinus, a Roman soldier, writer and historian, wrote to his fellow men, ‘Do you suppose that your beard creates brains ...? Take my advice and shave it off at once; for that beard is a creator of lice and not of brains.’

>spends his nights staring at pictures of my dick

Fuck that shit dude, having a beard in the summer is fucking torture.

But that's an incredible cock. My mouth is wet.

That's a pretty lousy argument

But I can ultimately forgive those who are shameful of their facial hair that is ANDROGENIC, aka activated by testosterone.

What I can't forgive or even understand is those who bother shaving their body hair.

It's like they are dipping their toes in the pool of femininity.

No.
I like to have a beard but hate to take care of it so I basically shave once a week or so

>Shouldn't men embrace every male sexual dimorphic trait that exist in humans?

FUCK
NO

I grow hair all the way up my dick till about 3 inches from my head. In my admittedly limited experience, women DO NOT like hairy dicks. It is a far better thing to shave it.

I do leave the pubes and ball hair though, it helps to hide any strays I may have missed.

>Being told to not have facial hair
>accepting it

failure.tiff

My bf makes me send him dick pics.

Whats with guys and dick pics? Its just a flab of meat.

>tfw can't grow a glorious beard
>shave because what I can grow looks awful

Feels bad man, even had a dream the other night where I woke up with a glorious beard.

in roman times the soldiers would shave their beards so opponents wouldn't be able to grab it in combat

REKT

>Is shaving your facial hair just a miniature form of transgenderism?
No.
>but shaving it to the skin to where it's not visible at all just seems like you're trying to appear more feminine.
No.

I'll be honest. I wear a small beard because I DO have the issue of a too-feminine face, but unlike you I'm not lying to myself about it.

More feminine or younger?

Sorry for your luck Sid.

It's microfaggotry.

>women DO NOT like hairy dicks.

Women don't like dicks in general

That's actually pretty smart

my wife seems to like mine...in general.

I shave once per week. After about 6 days it starts to get itchy.

But like I said I'm not advocating growing long as beards. I'm just saying keep it at least visible. Embrace sexual dimorphism.

What is the average penis size? Also is balding manly?

You know I don't even think testosterone levels are a problem for a lot of guys that can't grow good beards

I know several guys who all have very masculine traits and skeletal frames and yet couldn't grow a beard to save their life and some pudgy betas guys who can grow great beards

Seems like If you meet a certain threshold of testosterone that 99% of guys would, It's entirely genetics as to whether your beard will be shit or not

>tfw dad and uncles all have based facial hair
>all I can grow is a stache similar to pic related

desu I've noticed that most guys over 20 with shitty facial hair are never balding; and vice versa for guys with very thick beards often

Despite what you may think, Humans are wired for neoteny. Biologically speaking chasing younger baby like features is what we are all about. It distinctly makes us human we all look similar to teenage chimps. We develop so slowly and stay in childhood much longer than other animals. Adults still play and dance like children long after childhood ends. Being and seeming young is attractive. Men shave not to appear like women but to appear like children. This is why men when they do grow facial they keep it short as to appear like an adolescent male instead of the longer beard most guys can grow in less than a year.

No, op. The true righteous way is to let your beard grow and dont even touch it

It has meaning and significance it also means you are defecting from society and making a statement against it

its written in stone by god

Leviticus 19:27
Ye shall not round the corners of your heads, neither shalt thou mar the corners of thy beard.

very few guys, especially when

The word you're looking for is not "rare"(uncommon) but "sparse"

balding happens when you have too much testosterone, so yeah kind of, but most people look worse when bald so i wouldn't recommend forcing it.
average penis size is 6'
anything at or over 6' is good

can confirm. Have absolute shit beard but basically young stalin hair

Hm, I'm not buying it.
What about women who like older men, or gays who like fat hairy men (bears)... etc etc?

Women who like "older men" like money and little else

Gays are gays

That's because an imbalance in your hormones, having more testosterone than estrogen can cause baldness but also hair growth in other parts. It's not to say balding men are more manly, don't get me wrong. just an imbalance.

>Cut
Top keke, do you enjoy being branded by Jews?

Not money, I think a better word is 'status', but I understand your point.
So when you (or other anons) say, humans are wired for neoteny, they mean purely aesthetically?

Just started with a beard for the first time ever, in my 30s. I gotta say I'm really enjoying having it. Wish I had grown one a long time ago, Not shaving every day is pretty rad and my wife seems to dig it.

a well kept beard is just as feminine as no beard

this is what you ought to look like

Leviticus 21:5
They shall not make baldness upon their head, neither shall they shave off the corner of their beard, nor make any cuttings in their flesh.

to be fair, according to the OT if you ever picked up a Sunday Shift at work you should be killed. Not a very valid basis of laws for the modern world

>look like a homeless slob
>impressive

This is the kind of beard I would grow, and I would rather not have to deal with upkeep and the terrible feel of a beard.

Plus, it's easier to accentuate my masculine jawline without one. The only issue is the 24/7 fawning tbqh

Only your mangina. Bet you have 2 pubes on your face that you believe constitute a beard.

incorrect.
only the jews were under that legal system

lots of christians who are gods current people jesus does not want to kill them because they worked on the sunday

its the principle that counts

and theres very good reasons why you would want to keep an unkept beard to declare holyness

notice how a stigma towards beards even exists , its because of wage cuckery have to look "professional" haha nope

humanity > profession

Is cutting your hair just a miniature form of body mutilation?

>Fucking shave and stop looking so slovenly

I shave about once every 10 days. Just run the clippers over my face as I'm shaving my head.

Can't really remember the last time I was "clean shaven". Zero fucks given about such concerns.

>Is shaving your facial hair just a miniature form of transgenderism?
No you fucking degenerate.
Sometimes shaving your face is nothing more than shaving your damn face. Because letting it grow too long can be annoying.
And the fastest way to keep it from getting too long again? Shave it ALL off.
Not to mention it is easier than "trimming" it.
If anything, trimming your beard is a sign of vanity. That's the gayest thing of all!

Women are not attracted to men sexually. Women are attracted to men in the same way men are attracted to men: socially.

Meaning women are not attracted to masculinity or femininity, it's just that masculine men are more effective and therefore are able to acquire high status and basically women are highly influenced by a man's status.

>you would want to keep an unkep
>wage cuckery
Sodomite commie opinion discarded.

Conchita?

Yes. Don't shave your beard.

>guys who have beards are usually weaklings
That is only a modern phenomenon. Before the year 2000 before all the true country men got too old or died, the guys with beards were the tough ones.
A hundred years ago this is even more true.

>Women are not attracted to men sexually. Women are attracted to men in the same way men are attracted to men: socially.

I agree with you in some part (women's attraction is greatly dependant on wealth,status, etc.). But I wouldn't go far enough to say women aren't attracted to men sexually. Of course they are.

I've had a beard for 3 years, I'm can't bring myself to shave it off.

no one on Sup Forums has facial hair yet.

Beards are fucking annoying. I would permenantly get rid of it if possible.

Let me guess, you're 14? Before the year 2000 only tramps and faggots had beards. You'd have to back the best part of a century before you found any bearded men who were also masculine and succesful.

When I grow a beard I notice people are more scared of me. In that sense, beards can be used as a tool, to deter assholes from bothering you. Respect via fear.
But I'm 6'4 and muscular and look like a psychotic child molester rapist, so they're a little scared of me even without the beard.

I look like Trevor from GTA 5, pic related. But younger, more fit, and taller, and less bald but still balding.

What about moustaches? Also I keep seeing threads and general opinions on glasses, on how they either look NEET or hipster douchey, should I get LASIK? Because I do not wanna be in that same group as any of those fags

>Beards are fucking annoying.

are you sure that isnt because you keep shaving it which is causing the itching?

because my beard has not one time bothered or annoyed me or got in the way of anything

its actually more comfy

We live in a different country. The rules are different. I'm talking about the Redneck Deep South of America. I'm 29

>ive never had a job: the post

It's a feminized beauty standard, yes.

I trim my face short with clippers, let it grow for 4-6 weeks and trim again. haven't used a razor in years. have fun paying like $4 each for disposable shit razors.

1995 Redneck America was at least 60 years behind what was portrayed on American TV in 1995.
It wasn't no Seinfeld I'll tell you that.
It resembled this picture more closely.