Euro tradition is dead

That's right. Not wearing any powdered Whigs or Dutch wooden shoes? Alpine people, where are your Lederhosen? Or the Finns and reindeer herding?

You Eurocucks dress like Americans, are getting fat like Americans More and more you speak like Americans. Multiculturalism, like america.

You euro client states are becoming Americans. Now go drink some coca-cola and watch some of our American movies. No new culture has come out of Europe since the spice girls.

But there is something to be said, Brits. You are not the true inheritors of classical British culture. British civilization split in two with the American independence. We Americans embody the spirit and essence of British civilization of yore far more than modern Brits do. You physically occupy the islands, but the legacy of John Lock and Richard the Lion-hearted and William the conqueror is not your legacy, its americas legacy. That's OUR history, not yours.

Go back to your Spice Girls and your Harry Potter.

>powdered wigs

kek, he doesn't know.

>We Americans embody the spirit and essence of British civilization
America is a complete joke.

It will be the shortest lived empire to ever exist.

America never should have split from the British

>Alpine people, where are your Lederhosen
we were them on a volksfest, idk why you think that we don't

You're welcome to leave, cuck. But you won't because the USA is the greatest nation on God's green earth.

Only parading around on them during certain holidays.

Cultural equivalent of a zoo for near extinct memes.

>It will be the shortest lived empire to ever exist.

Alexander the greats empire?

why don't you enslave blacks anymore amerifag?
either you are a bad troll or just stupid idk.

>Nigger president (Soon to be a woman)
>Government, media, Ivy Leagues, Banks, Federal Reserve, and corporations controlled by Jews
>59% White

likwise with you and the jews.
either you are upset while on an AMERICAN image board or just stupid idk.

>owned by a jap

America is a disgrace.

Worse than the Greeks
Worse than the Romans
Worse than the British

Absolutely nothing to be proud of. We will be a whit minority in 5 years

This Austrians wear trachten all the time. It's become a new fashion to wear trachten

Kek
Says the cuck speaking OUR language. Dumb ass.

ENGLISH is OUR language?

So Americans created the English language who new?!

You did not just say that? Hahahah oh my fucking god.

Brits in the 1600s are the Americans of Today.

Brits of today are just a byproduct of British civilization leaving the British isles behind.

Isn't America like 5-10% Anglo?

Stop talking out your ass.

And guess what? That still doesn't make it OUR language

Its more our language then theirs.

Before Americans left, the language in England was actually Arabic. They only started speaking English after we cucked them. It was actually called Arabland instead of England.

We were English.

Ah, so you're an underage faggot.

Reaaalllll funny jokes there bud

Oh my god it's embarrassing how stupid my country is.

Toryism and the British tradition in America was killed off in the 1860s with the civil war. America shortly after transformed into an industrial empire and imported a gorrilion immigrants that changed the face of this country.

It was somewhat tolerable through the early 1900s due to the Republicans nationalist policy of making sure all immigrants were assimilated but by the time world war 1 began it was apparent that merchants and immigrants loved shekels and their home countries more than the United States.

We wear our national dress all year around

Not an argument.
Brits are cucks, you're a cuck and English is our language.

>not an argument

Like I said, underage

>average molymeme fan

Then fuckin leave. Name an Empire that has accomplished more in terms of how long we've existed.
>Man on the moon
>First nuclear weapons used in war
>First successful airplane flight
>Lightbulb
Those alone are incredible.

We speak Spanish now

to be quite honest my familia the Roman Empire will always be the greatest since without it we would have never had a civilized Britain.

You blindly feel you need to "defend" this country. But you shouldn't, all its achievements are from a different era. This country is unrecognizable.

Don't defend the current America, actually try to make the future America worth defending. Until then it's absolutely pointless to delude yourself about our "greatness"

> dress like americans

I don't walk around in white t-shirts in jeans that don't fit me.

>since without it we would have never had a civilized Britain

What does germanics conquering a bunch of britons and forming one whole kingdom, then being invaded by other germanics, conquering the welsh and scottish and forming Britain have anything to do with rome?

Would America be exactly the same if the British did not exist?

Things in the past affect how the events after them take place. Imagine that