This is Oscar-worthy capeshit

This is Oscar-worthy capeshit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HGUSsyJ-oSc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

*blocks your path*

I liked the Venture Bros. type detail of having the comics exist in-universe as an exaggeration of real events
Also, I know the broad theme of the X-Men is about new generations of people changing the world and what not, but do we really need the scene where a bunch of literally whos use their generic powers to kill some nameless grunts in every single movie

>This is Oscar-worthy capeshit.

>Superman, Dark Knight and Suicide Squad
You can only say that if it's DC.

What did Charles do?

You're best delusional faggot in that ceremony then

>We need to reinvigorate the Wolverine franchise, any ideas ?
>*plays The Last of Us*
>Say no more

Why can't they leave the old timeline with a happy ending?

Became a senile old fuck with a brain disease capable of going killing people around with him. He also killed the majority of the x-men team which is why wolverine keeps him in a giant tank.

fuck, I love this poster

>STOP TALKING ABOUT MOVIES
What's the point of you?

>literally rip off a video game
>oscar worthy

Can yourself faggot

Literally nothing to do with last of us but ok.

can someone shoop a bottle of strongbow on charles

>female child actor
fuck off

I don't get it

I'm just shitposting

>$0.20 has been deposited into your account

he got drunk one night off strongbow and had a brainfart killing all his students

*tastes her cunny*

I can't wait to see how she looks 5 years from now.

>little girl protected by older man
>ITS LAST OF US GUYS

Just stop.

It could've been Sabretooth, it could've been Mr. Sinister.

But no, it had to be a movie original X-24.

>Implying that any of the X-men movies, aside from the last one, were capeshit.

What I liked about the X-men movies is that they were generally movies about just people with abilities (mutations) and the struggle between those who just wanted to live as normal people and those who believed to be superior.

Even an old fuck like my dad who absolutely abhors super hero movies likes the X-men movies.

logan is immortal right? but he ages? wtf

>absolutely abhors
For what? I don't get why genres trigger you people.

> trigger you people.

Im talking about my dad, doofus. Learn to read.

Adamantium poisoning. It isn't aging, it's sickness

They sort've rushed the relationship between Logan and Laura, which took away from some of the feels at the end, but damn... That was one of the most depressing fictional movies I've seen in a while, and honestly it was better than the majority of all the super hero movies lately (light-hearted stuff compared to this).

So many girls were crying in the theater during the movie, and not gonna lie I got watery eyed for the last 1/3 of the movie. As a guy it hits you in that not wanting to be a dad feels, but knowing deep down that you'd be alright with it.

Them feels man. Them feels...

>"Daddy..."

I heard that genetically engineered food made to kill off mutant genes made Wolverine's healing factor weaker which in turn started the Adamantium poisoning

t. People that haven't seen the film

I think that's how it went, but they didn't really say anything specific in the film

No, he's not. Healing factor just slow down aging.
In this movie, Wolverine's healing factor get worse overtime due to food-poisoning & adamantium poisoning. That's why he ages in much faster rate than in previous movies.

They did. When he was talking to the black guy in the corn field it basically explained that

>I want a Papa: the movie

>They sort've rushed the relationship between Logan and Laura

I think they nailed it perfectly. The change in attitude when Laura starts to kill people the same style Logan does is perfect.

I don't give a shit about children so I probably won't see it

Lol who are you trying to impress?

just expressing my disdain for
>muh child i never had
movies. Very predictable. I already know the plot of this movie.

It really bothers me that she just has two claws.

How much you have to pay her for child support user?

Pure unadulterated autism

I hate movies where the protagonist die. Just answer me does he die at the end?

yes

thanks than I wait for the blue ray

It's not just a movie about children, it'salso a movie for man-children!

It was meh. I really liked it until the girl showed up. After that it turned into a walking dead shit tier drama bullshit.

It's okay though. I don't like it when the protagonist die, but him dying is a good thing in this movie.

>I don't give a shit about children

that's what your mom said

She has foot claws too. One on each foot

It was more implications than specifications, but I know what you're referring to

Nice blog post.

*Here your quarter. Get back riding that horse

I'm sure its actually the deep kind of capeshit that makes me really think, rather than more capeshit but with a generic "emotional" plot we've seen 100 times already slapped on. You're right. Really groundbreaking stuff.

X rated autism

The X got me

fuck why did i read it
oh god why

I have never seen an X-Men movie. Will I understand what's going on in this?

Just read up on who wolverine is and who Charles Xavier are and you'll be good

Yes. Though I think a lot of the impact and emotion comes from these characters you've known for years going through such a trial and having such a shit older age.

Hold me bros all the feels

Everything about Xavier is depressing.

overall it was kino as fuck but there were some things that weren't clear for me

Who/what is the sun seeker? What "unspeakable" thing did Charles exactly do? What exactly is Eden and what's the deal with the coordinates? Was it just a meetup place for the young mutants? Why would they be safe in Canada?

Also, I was half expecting that the whole Eden thing would be a sanctuary created by the Brotherhood of Mutants, and that at the very end we'd get to see a cameo of really old Magneto running the place

Did you even watch the movie? All of this was explained

Sunseeker is the name of the boat they were trying to buy.

Charles had a seizure that injured hundreds of people and killed the remaining X-Men.

Eden was a meeting point for escaped kids.

Canada clearly has some kind of refugee/resistance set up for mutants and you hear them communicating on the radio that their asylum has been confirmed.

Christ I don't even think you watched the movie, the sun seeker was the boat Charles and Logan wanted to buy to get away, Charles killed the x men when he had one of his seizures, Eden was the meeting spot for the mutants to escape

I always have trouble understanding what people say in movies, I'm used to having subtitles

Please be foreign
last thing I need is more ameriburger """"education"""""" memes

That last shot and Laura's Eulogy man...

it was also nice to see Rictor be sorta useful unlike how he was in the comics and not be overly whiny like he was in the 90's and a gay joke like in the 00's

can't wait until x23 gets her own movie desu senpai

Fox has really been BTFO'ing Marvel lately, huh?

>Sunseeker is the name of the boat they were trying to buy.
Not him, but fuck. I think that everytime they said that word it was simply translated as "boat". Now it makes more sense.

yes, english is my second language

I think the worst one was hell or high water. I literally didn't understand half the dialogue

> marvel underperforming when disney is incharge of making movies.

Hmmmm I wonder why.

>refugees welcome

A FUCKING LEAF

Can we all agree it was a solid 8/10 and easily the best capeshit flick?

Charles had a hard life.

I wouldn't say the whole thing is Oscar worthy, but Hugh Jackmans acting is definitively. I never ever saw in any capeshit Movie ever Acting that was such extremely great. Heath Ledger my ass "Uuuuh, he whispers and snack with his tongue! And he's dead! We give him an Oscar!!".

Do you think 1/3 of those girls who cried were fatherless whores?

When's the last time a male lead cried like that for a scene in a superhero movie?

yeah definitely the best cape film to date for me, I'm pretty sure the only ones to complain will be ultra right trump drones because they'll somehow perceive it as sjw propaganda

Why do you care what the oscars think? The entire production is virtue signaling. The best picture very rarely wins best picture. This year they gave in to the too white oscar pressure and said moonlight was the best picture. I dont know anyone who saw that movie. I can name plenty of people who saw la la land and loved it. Oscars only care about what will give them progressive points or artsy artsy points.

STRONGBOW

>little girl protected by older man
>protected
I think she killed more people than Logan.

Charles and Logan dies

Youd have to be real fucking retarded to take that as sjw propaganda.
> run dirty tests in mexico cause they cant do it in the US because of laws
> kids are all brown because they explained the whole story took place in mexico.
> muh donald character trying to capture all the mexicans.
> I thought the whole movie took place in post apocalyptic america, turns out its just mexico.
Im trying to MAGA and i saw nothing wrong with it.

Do I need to know anything about X-men in order to watch it? I know about comic books.

I wanna talk like this guy

God that movie was GOAT.

*know nothing
I had one job.

Nice digits.
But damn if you're seriously proposing what this guy ever got laid.

youtu.be/HGUSsyJ-oSc

FUCK

It kinda makes sense though...

Not really.

this
logan was severely underpowered for most of the movie, but still, the action was intense and some of my favourite in recent memory, the decision to go r rated was fantastic

it's kinda sad that after all the years of seeing Hugh Jackman play Logan, it's only at the very end that he's truly done right

F

Yeah, but everyone thought the same back in the day with "Dark Knight". Turned out after that movie that DC began to suck with their final downfall "Suicide Squad", literally the worst comic book Movie ever made (yes, worse than Fant4stic, Superman 4 and Batman & Robin).

They should stop producing comic book movies after Logan, it will not get better ever.

Will I cry?

Is it worth watching? I kind of feel lile going if someone can convince me to.

Lmao but it's not